• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Space smugglers

Jagson

One Thousand Club
The galaxy is a dumpster fire. Most people know but don't want to say or do anything about it. With most galatic governments under the United Galaxy's (UG) thumb everything became regulated from trade to war.

Because of the high tariffs most underdeveloped or poor planets aren't able to obtain "goods" legally.

Because of this smuggling has become more rampant in recent history. At the same time the UG has been bearing down on said smugglers making it harder for people to operate.

This is the story of a smuggling crew making their way through the Galaxy

Cool idea. Anyways, you got the rules and roles for the campaign? Maybe explain more on the setting since it's kind of vague?

Back ground
Without going to deep into the lore this takes place in the milkyway 1,390 years in the future. The Galaxy is made up of 75 governments smallests only having a few systems under their control while bigger ones could have hundreds if not thousands of star systems. For reasons that will be explained they created the United Galaxy as a way to keep everyone in check. Though nobel at first since it's creation it has become an even more corrupt version of the United Nations. Dictating rules that all must fallow from commerce to even how wars are fought. Those that heavily oppose them always seem to end up in conflicts against those that fallow them. Losing status in the process. Of course the UG has nothing to do with that.

The 75 governments that make up the galaxy while have some qualities that are similar to one another are completely different wether it be tech, morals, or races.

The Flying Aces
The ship that the characters will be calling home is the Flying Aces. A century old Alliance T-7 Storm Hawk class freighter . Think something like Serenity from Fire Fly. In the beginning the ship will be barley be holding itself together. But as we progress it will become stronger.
Reference
ABPID01875_1200x1200.jpg
The Crew
The crew will be made up of eight people not including myself
The captain (Me), First Officer , Engineer, doctor, Muscle 1 (With captain providing protection) Muscle 2, Helmsman, and Ambassador (Cool Charismatic is able to set up jobs)

Oh wow! This gives me some real Edgerunners/Cowboy Bebop vibes! I’m interested in applying for this if you’d have me!

Lore page

Character sheet

I love this idea, permission to come aboard!

I’m personally a discord person but I really don’t mind too much either way!!

I'm more of a discord person as well, but if it's easier for everyone to meet here that's cool :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back