• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Space Pirates (Closed, All Roles filled)

Soooooo, I realize I haven’t posted a character yet, but my school stuff has got me completely and utterly dicked, so I’ll post a CS ASAP.

oh man i'm a bad late poster person, already two pages in
negativity is bad so i might as well be as nihilistic as possible with my posts and mannerisms

--

I'm not sure if this is the type of roleplay where we just world build as we go and go along with the improv of others' posts or if we wait for other characters and their feelings to process before making decisions and such

I feel like it's turning out to be the first one (which isn't bad), but I don't want to be too hasty and assume everyone's peanut butter is preferred smooth like mine when I really shouldn't be and everyone likes chunky and I'm the weird one

But I'm pretty sure we're okay with the smooth butter
But I don't want to infringe on all your rights because I love you all
h r m

i'll do it anyways

Last edited:
I am SO sorry I've been gone for so long. There was a death in the family so I've been busy. I will also probably not be around Wednesday(? maybe??? I dunno???) so be warned.

Soooooo, I realize I haven’t posted a character yet, but my school stuff has got me completely and utterly dicked, so I’ll post a CS ASAP.
my boi it's getting kinda far in, you might wanna pick up the pace with the whole CS thing so it's easier to get caught up storywise
I mean it's not like much has happened but
you may be miss out on some things

my boi it's getting kinda far in, you might wanna pick up the pace with the whole CS thing so it's easier to get caught up storywise
I mean it's not like much has happened but
you may be miss out on some things
Sorry, I’ve been really busy with school stuff. You might as well just open up my spot for someone else who wants it. Sorry!

Is there ANY way for you to add one more space for me? Because unless there is a game breaking reason that i cant be added then i don't see why not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back