• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Space Mech/ Adventure RP

tammynorthland

the berserker
So I was a part of a recent rp that was extremely successful. One of the major reasons was because we had such a great team of roleplayers. We all had a great GM and the rp's story finally ended. I would love to see interest in this rp

However. This rp is going to be getting a massive makeover and reboot. The rp will be an entirely new story with that being a Mech and warfare based roleplay. Featuring machines, robots, mechs, a secret enemy in the shadows, New technology, weapons, gadgets. Much much more.. I request that anyone who is interested tags other friends that would want to be apart of the story so far we have a good amount of roleplayers active in the rp however a few may drop off due to the story ending from the previous rp.

The Rp thread is called Crimson Canines. And although the RP may or may not keep the same name it will be in the same universe as the previously ended story. The rp already has several new missions set up by myself and a few other players to get it off to a great start. I would love to meet some amazing writers from this futuristic warfare Rp. monsters, new enemies, new terrain on the earth as the world took a new face by the thousands of years that transformed the earth.

Last edited:
Crimson Canines!

I think I was a part of it in early days. Jumped off. Too bad I didn't stay long enough. So....

INTERESTED!

@Randomizderp @Yonsisac @Petroshka

please click the link and try to post in OCC that way i can see your guys names for when the site goes under construction. Now once that the site is updated you can upload your Character sheets. Or at least try and post one up before the site goes down. The new reboot is gonna have alot of action and adventure just like the old story however this will get a completely new vibe to it and wont at all feel the same as the old one did

KAmber KAmber yes there sitll is some room. TO be honest THe part of the rp we are in now is where things are going to get hairy. However although you are late for the first main (mission) persay you both can still join a side quest for the meantime until the mission is over Shannon Trevor Shannon Trevor

?
I literally have no idea what the heck you said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back