• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Space Mech/ Adventure RP

if you click the link I have at the top it will take you to the roleplay im hosting. This being said, its to late to join the main mission. however we can host a side quest. KAmber KAmber

I'm game but my rp style is that of a few sentences mostly but gives people a lot to respond to. I tried to join when it started back in the day but the GM kept shooting me down cause I wouldn't post in paragraphs

Last edited:
I'm game but my rp style is that of a few sentences mostly but gives people a lot to respond to. I tried to join when it started back in the day but the GM kept shooting me down cause I wouldn't post in paragraphs

The old gm and i are great friends. However i agree with your and her in a way. There are some posts i only do 5 sentences or so sometime only even 3. But most the time i want the writers to expand the story and create good visuals with their chara and their personalities as well as the surrounding worlds designs and looks. Your more than welcome to join however i usually say stick with a good healthy paragraph or so in order to keep the rp moving smoothly sometimes i just monolouge a chara then write one sentence about the surrounding situation. The main thing is to keep all the rpers active their posting styles and keep it vibrant. So usually a paragraph of 5-7 sentences is enough to keep that going otherwise it also hurts other players to write back to the person with the smaller less detailed and vibrant posts. in which case you can take a look at how its going so far in the story

Users who are viewing this thread

Back