• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Space Fae In Space!! OOC

last game our high elves also hit puberty when they found a mate so we had a good chuckle at the coincidence- the high elves also like soul mate bound and its very messy though. I am excited. The Tekka are like they took, dryads, high elves, humans and some Brownies and backwards engineered a dwarf. bless.

last game our high elves also hit puberty when they found a mate so we had a good chuckle at the coincidence- the high elves also like soul mate bound and its very messy though. I am excited. The Tekka are like they took, dryads, high elves, humans and some Brownies and backwards engineered a dwarf. bless.

i really like pitching the trekka in any deep space type setting as they're pretty unique little snowflakes and they're inherently good at spacing.

The ghost drive is propellant system based on using a god tier level telekinetic harpy ghost. She needs a living willing host to allow her to do the thing. I'm leaving the world building for that up in the air atm, but in the past penny just needs said hosts consent to set the ship in motion and the pilot is the one who does the calibrations or plots the course whether magically or with instruments- which ever will be more fun.

Also do you guys wanna see the Grim??

tumblr_nkz1ubSwMA1qhvfdlo1_1280.jpg

He's real cute.

Alterius Alterius thanks for applying! Kaelyn is chill, but would you mind changing his race to some kind of elemental? We're looking more for weird interpretations of traditional mythological creatures than new races. Functionally it wouldn't change much but we just kind of have an aesthetic TM

critta and I should probably do first post soon, we've got five players total, so I'd rather start with small crew than not start at all!

Probably start a post tomorrow- want to make it not a clunky start but leave room for other people to just have been lurking in their room for late comers if we get any.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back