• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Space Fae In Space!! OOC

So I won't be able to make the other character like planned since someone else took the pilot which is fine I suppose. I'll just make the one.

^ You can still make her if you want! We can have pilot and navigator be two different roles. Also Kip and Zip did not really read the applications when they accepted anyone, so they could have hired two pilots and we can just deal with that in character.

I think it can work since the CS implied the pilot don't have eyes...? I think. Got a little confused but seems legit.

Sorry I'm banned so no. Use to troll too much in my younger years. I could try making another account and see if it'll work but that's about it.

from experience, having more than one person who can run the ship is pretty important- i feel like there is plenty of room to tackle this in character as long as no one feels they would be getting stepped on. there's also coms and sensors to go with navigation too- wich neither Kip or Sig are going to really touch.

Last edited:
Also- double post but worth it: V and Alfie make me very excited!! I didn't get a chance to read up till this evening. I'm going to atempt to post tonight.

She is definitely a handful. But probably one of my more exciting characters unlike my usuals.

Haha. Don't we all.

Looks good! welcome to the pirate ship!

however would you consider changing darklings to a traditional fae or spirit from mythology for aesthetics? You don't even have to change anything functionally, just having all the types of fae be from tradition makes it a little more accessible when future world building happens in this setting.

edited for poor wording

Last edited:
Looking at introductions IC and the crew manifest, the fight scenes are going to be hilarious. Gotta patch folks up quick to see more of them exchanges.
I will love and despair of the fighting with this crew! Its going to be a mad house and I am ready.

Looks good! welcome to the pirate ship!

however would you consider changing darklings to a traditional fae or spirit from mythology for aesthetics? You don't even have to change anything functionally, just having all the types of fae be from tradition makes it a little more accessible when future world building happens in this setting.

edited for poor wording
Sure. Any suggestions? Kelpie, pooka, enchanted moura?

Edit: Could also go with ghost or spirit. Or an underworld nymph like Melinoe.

Last edited:
Seconded! A Melinoe or a Shade sounds great!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back