• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic ðŸŒ Space Bound🌠

ctrinity866

It's many years from present day, and scientists have finally done it.
They have finally found extraterrestrial life and a habitable planet.
A group of people, scientists and astronauts alike, are sent on a mission to this planet to see if humans could possibly live there, or find a way to cure planet Earth.
The scientists are introduced to a beautiful world not far off from their own, and wonders of the universe that they couldn't possibly imagine before.

That's just a basic prompt! In case you couldn't tell, it's roughly inspired off of many different sci-fi stories. Obviously adventure would be the main theme, but I would like to incorporate a love story as well. There are a few different pairings that could work with this prompt, including:
+ alien × scientist
+ scientist x scientist
As far as gender pairings go, I'll do anything! You can choose!
I don't have many rules, but just know that I do typically match response length with my partner, or at least try to.
Thank you! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back