• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic šŸŒ Space BoundšŸŒ 

ctrinity866

It's many years from present day, and scientists have finally done it.
They have finally found extraterrestrial life and a habitable planet.
A group of people, scientists and astronauts alike, are sent on a mission to this planet to see if humans could possibly live there, or find a way to cure planet Earth.
The scientists are introduced to a beautiful world not far off from their own, and wonders of the universe that they couldn't possibly imagine before.

That's just a basic prompt! In case you couldn't tell, it's roughly inspired off of many different sci-fi stories. Obviously adventure would be the main theme, but I would like to incorporate a love story as well. There are a few different pairings that could work with this prompt, including:
+ alien Ɨ scientist
+ scientist x scientist
As far as gender pairings go, I'll do anything! You can choose!
I don't have many rules, but just know that I do typically match response length with my partner, or at least try to.
Thank you! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back