• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Space Adventure?

Taqhart said:
I've never had the pleasure of watch far scape unfortunately :(
Sent from my XT910 using Tapatalk
One day I should host a Farscape marathon stream. Since I love that show. I have the series, the movie, the comics! > w <'

I'm totally off topic!

I was going to watch it...but then I had a lot of school work and never got past the first episode... but what I did watch was cool.

Species wise I'm thinking about having a humanoid snake people, yellow colored rock men and humanoid insects.

Eshidaku said:
Sounds cool. =)
Hey that's great! If you have any ideas to improve the Rp please write them down! I'll make the roleplay itself when we get everything in order, Thanks again for being interested. 

Taqhart said:
Species wise I'm thinking about having a humanoid snake people, yellow colored rock men and humanoid insects.
Sounds cool. We could use those as the more beast like races, also I'm sorry if I'm a bit in active, I'm making crew uniforms. 

[QUOTE="Der Kojote]Someone say Sci-fi, firefly, and mass effect all in the same thread? congratulations you have gained my attention. I am Interested

[/QUOTE]
Great to have you aboard! Make sure to watch this thread for updates, we still have a few things to work out, idea-wise. 

Strude said:
Not at all. xD bastardize all you like love, it too was inspired by Farscape, Stargate, and Firefly! >D
Hey Strude, are you interested in maybe joining this Rp? It could be fun, I envisioned it as something that wouldn't put much pressure on anyone or demand a lot of obligation, It's just a role play for fun and imagination and adventures in space.

I appreciate the offer, but I'll have to pass this time. Not really in the mood for this genre/theme at the moment.

Will do. =) To be honest, I'm surprised there isn't more of that genre with all the scify movies that have come out lately.

It's just not as popular. I personally don't think it's harder to setup, but science fiction can be a little more tricky for some people. Not really sure that is a reason for it being less common.

by the way, do you need someone to look for images on the internet for this? I do it a lot for my D&D group. I can also do it here. Just give me a list of what you want me to look for and i'll see what i can do.

[QUOTE="Der Kojote]by the way, do you need someone to look for images on the internet for this? I do it a lot for my D&D group. I can also do it here. Just give me a list of what you want me to look for and i'll see what i can do.

[/QUOTE]
That's great! You're a godsend, I'll definitely message you when needed.

Umm let's see, I'd like doing a chief engineer but I'd be fine with being the doctor.

[QUOTE="Der Kojote]Umm let's see, I'd like doing a chief engineer but I'd be fine with being the doctor.

[/QUOTE]
I was just wondering because I haven't decided what all the roles will be, probably a few more than what I already originally posted.

[QUOTE="Der Kojote]Do want me to advertise in the shout box?

[/QUOTE]
Definately, we need at least 2-3 more people

don't be surprised if you come back to find the planning message board spammed with ideas.

If I only was this productive in writing papers.

This seems really awesome, I'd love to be the head of science

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back