• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SomebodyElse

Caught in a storm
giphy.gif
Oh hello. Welcome to Carlton House.

In the cold rainy spring of 1952, students begin their new year at Carlton House, a boarding school for high school students for those who require a more delicate hand. A school for those who want to be taught by the best of the best. Carlton House may seem like abit of a maze and seem like the people there are abit eccentric however it is no doubt a very prestigious academy.

You settle into your life seemingly becoming accustomed to writing essays, carrying textbooks and exploring the larger campus of the academy, all the while admiring the architecture and history of the school. Founded in 1872, the school has been home to some of the greatest minds, almost everyone who attends Carlton House ends up becoming a successful and influential. From popular musicians, to actors and the greatest scientific minds, Carlton has a long list of graduates who became famous.

tumblr_cca3c960fa06dd66f086678a904e4fbb_0c30ce81_640.gifSome secrets are better left uncovered. You may think strange things are occuring lately however I urge you not to delve further into what you think you may see or believe. I have made the mistaken of trying to uncover the mysteries of the school and it left me as nothing but a mere corpse.[/FONT]

Where I saw hallucinations, I see men made out of shadows. Where I found secrets, I found more clues leading into the rabbit hole.
This is a warning. Whatever happens, do not try to figure out the secrets you find yourself in. It only leads to madness and despair. You know what they say. Curiosity killed the cat. DO NOT DO ANYTHING. STAY SAFE.

You will find that everything you need to know is within the handbook given out at the beginning of the semester. You may have heard rumors about strange things occuring around the town of Clearwood, but I assure you they are nothing more than rumors.

This sounds interesting ^^

Do you have any rules and preferences for people roleplaying here?
It’s a RP set in the 1950s with dark academia and horror elements.

We’ll be playing as students although I’m debating whether to make it a university or high school depending on what people might prefer. Either way it will be a boarding school. It will involve alot of eccentric students and professors. I plan on having an overarching mystery in the school that we'll be solving.

other than trying to match the setting I don't have many strict rules.

It’s a RP set in the 1950s with dark academia and horror elements.

We’ll be playing as students although I’m debating whether to make it a university or high school depending on what people might prefer. Either way it will be a boarding school. It will involve alot of eccentric students and professors. I plan on having an overarching mystery in the school that we'll be solving.

other than trying to match the setting I don't have many strict rules.
so, you‘re okay if I joined? I‘m still a minor, which is sometimes a bit problematic. Though I‘m also 17 and like to think I‘m quite mature and won’t cause any drama or anything on the lines of that if that was a concern of yours

so, you‘re okay if I joined? I‘m still a minor, which is sometimes a bit problematic. Though I‘m also 17 and like to think I‘m quite mature and won’t cause any drama or anything on the lines of that if that was a concern of yours
I mean we won't really be doing anything that I think would make it problematic. It's mainly just horror and drama.

oh where is the link? i can't seem to access it

here it is ˆˆ hope it works

Users who are viewing this thread

Back