• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Sounds OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Sorry for the interruption, but that is quite important to me (the last part) and I have confirmation of one person that they‘re cool with it and I would appreciate it if you could reply to me and say you‘re okay with roleplaying with me or if you could react with a like or Love to confirm that it’s alright for everyone.
I am definitely with it! you seem really nice honestly!

Somebody Else said we we were going to do a University i think
ah okok, cause i know the characters will be of university age, but then i thought some characters might have been there for a long time due to it being a boarding school

He'd most likely like them only if they were accurate. He'd proof read it and the moment he catches one little wrong detail, he'd lecture you on what she were wrong about.😅😅
ahahahaha, her just taking notes

one of her notebooks are just full of notes from donny's lectures-

Yoo, Majjicka Majjicka Bennet is a really well thought out character. Him being fake around others but emotional and broken at home really brings a whole new aspect to the character. It also makes a lot of room for character development. You did a really good job on him. 😁

Yoo, Majjicka Majjicka Bennet is a really well thought out character. Him being fake around others but emotional and broken at home really brings a whole new aspect to the character. It also makes a lot of room for character development. You did a really good job on him. 😁
I agree, it's a really good character!

I agree, it's a really good character!
Aww, you are too nice! I really appreciate this a ton. Donny seems so interesting! I’m so excited to see how he does with the mystery aspect of Carlton House and to watch his detective skills start to uncover everything. I promise, Bennet won’t try to annoy him too much with his antics. 😊

Aww, you are too nice! I really appreciate this a ton. Donny seems so interesting! I’m so excited to see how he does with the mystery aspect of Carlton House and to watch his detective skills start to uncover everything. I promise, Bennet won’t try to annoy him too much with his antics. 😊
ahahaha, why can i lowkey see thme kinda being the friends you never expected to make

I was about to suggest, a way for this group to become unlikely friends would be if when they came into the school, they were placed into a like orientation group together and they kinda bonded-

I was about to suggest, a way for this group to become unlikely friends would be if when they came into the school, they were placed into a like orientation group together and they kinda bonded-
Not gonna lie, that's an amazing concept. Alice, Bennet, and Donny teaming up to solve the mystery.

I just realized, all we need is a character whose name starts with a C and the group initial will be A B C D. (Alice, Bennet, the C, and Donny)

Not gonna lie, that's an amazing concept. Alice, Bennet, and Donny teaming up to solve the mystery.

I just realized, all we need is a character whose name starts with a C and the group initial will be A B C D. (Alice, Bennet, the C, and Donny)
omg tru

i could see alice being a tour guide of sorts when the characters come to the school, considering they are all younger than her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back