• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Sounds OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

SomebodyElse

Caught in a storm
RP will take place in early spring when it's still somewhat cold. (Kinda like the season rn IRL)
Thinking about having the RP start out at the end of the school-day where people are free to roam the school as teachers are leaving for the day. Students will be wrapping up assignments and we will find a dead student in one of the bathrooms, probably the girl's bathroom.

Leaning towards High School Boarding School but i'm open to suggestions. Drama and History before the RP beginning between characters is allowed.
Either way It's going to be a rich boarding school with sketchy history.

The Character Sheet is here: Realistic or Modern - Sounds CS

Last edited:
Uhhh…. What does tenure mean (in the cs)? I‘m not a native English speaker, but my English is quite good, still don’t understand everything though, hehe 😅

npnp, i can always help with things when it comes to english, so don't hesitate to ask!
Thanks ˆˆ if you ever need help with German or French you can always ask as well, haha. Though tbh I don’t really see why you‘d need to use that here

Hey, I hear talk abt discord and I just want to let you know that I don't have one or have access to it so, I would prefer if we did it on site. (if not, you can all rp without me, I wont hold you back :))

I'm cool with a discord as well! Also, quick question, where is the school located? Just want to make sure my character information is accurate. :)

not too picky for if we used discord or not! my preference is site tbh!

also a couple of things...

- setting location, want to pick an fc that will be fitting for the area we are in + timeframe

- are we allowed to us bbcode for the character sheet to make something a little pretty or just to use plain text?

- i have a preference to have a university as the setting with 18+ characters, over a high school setting.

I agree with the 18+ characters but at the same time, since it is a little broad, this school could potentially be like a second-chance school that might have just seniors to keep characters 18+? Just to add another idea into the pot.

not too picky for if we used discord or not! my preference is site tbh!

also a couple of things...

- setting location, want to pick an fc that will be fitting for the area we are in + timeframe

- are we allowed to us bbcode for the character sheet to make something a little pretty or just to use plain text?

- i have a preference to have a university as the setting with 18+ characters, over a high school setting.
It’ll be 1952 (Early Spring) in a town called Clearwater.

you’re fine to use whatever code you want as long as the information is filled out

We’ll do a university since thats what people want.

I agree with the 18+ characters but at the same time, since it is a little broad, this school could potentially be like a second-chance school that might have just seniors to keep characters 18+? Just to add another idea into the pot.
I quoted your message mostly cuz I got some questions that belong to the topic of age for everyone. Hope you don’t mind that you get a ping for this

Okay, first thing. Everyone would be alright then if I played a character who‘s exactly 18?

And second…. I‘m still a minor. I kinda hope y‘all are cool with it, cuz this rp seems very interesting, but I know a lot of people aren’t comfortable roleplaying with a minor, soo yeah. That’s mostly why I‘m asking. I‘m currently about 7 months away from my 18th birthday, so it‘s still going to take some time. On the other hand though I‘m also quite mature and you would never notice I‘m a minor unless I told you (several people have confirmed that), which is also another reason why I‘m asking all of you now, cuz I don’t want to make anyone feel uncomfortable. So yeah, I hope y‘all are cool with it, but if you weren’t, don’t hesitate to say so, cuz I‘d leave this immediately.

oooo okok, what kinda vibe are we goin for here, cause i remember 1950s in the states being really colorful and fun i suppose?
It's going to follow the dark academia aesthetic. So clothes and architecture will be in that style typically. You can google 'dark academia' if you want a general idea.

I quoted your message mostly cuz I got some questions that belong to the topic of age for everyone. Hope you don’t mind that you get a ping for this

Okay, first thing. Everyone would be alright then if I played a character who‘s exactly 18?

And second…. I‘m still a minor. I kinda hope y‘all are cool with it, cuz this rp seems very interesting, but I know a lot of people aren’t comfortable roleplaying with a minor, soo yeah. That’s mostly why I‘m asking. I‘m currently about 7 months away from my 18th birthday, so it‘s still going to take some time. On the other hand though I‘m also quite mature and you would never notice I‘m a minor unless I told you (several people have confirmed that), which is also another reason why I‘m asking all of you now, cuz I don’t want to make anyone feel uncomfortable. So yeah, I hope y‘all are cool with it, but if you weren’t, don’t hesitate to say so, cuz I‘d leave this immediately.
Oh I'm very much cool with that myself, the reason I mostly enjoy playing characters 18+ is personal reasons inside of my head lol. I'm more than okay with writing with anyone.

oh btw, will the school be like a university students only kinda thing, or can the characters have been there since they were little children??

oh btw, will the school be like a university students only kinda thing, or can the characters have been there since they were little children??
Somebody Else said we we were going to do a University i think

Sorry for the interruption, but that is quite important to me (the last part) and I have confirmation of one person that they‘re cool with it and I would appreciate it if you could reply to me and say you‘re okay with roleplaying with me or if you could react with a like or Love to confirm that it’s alright for everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back