• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Souls Lost on Black Tides [WoD]

"Thanks." She says, taking the textbook to her desk and placing it in the corner of her desk. The girl waited patiently as each student brought up their work, and subtly acknowledged the lack of logo on the back of his computer. ..It looked really high tech too. Damn. If only she had one like that. Though it occurred to her that he was never very technologically acquainted. It struck her as off, but she didn't know what to make of it. ..Maybe stopping at Best Buy after class or something would be a good idea.. Her name was called, and she quickly stood up to move to the front of the class, taking out her phone and opening the 'Google Docs' app. As she approached, she shared the work with him, but had none to present him physically. Rather than moving to place anything in the pile Saede went directly to the teacher - Extending her hand out so that he could see her phone screen. "Professor, I'm afraid I have nothing to hand in.. But I did it at home. There was a doctor's appointment before I came and so I forgot to print it.. It's shared it with you though. If you want I can bring it in next class if you really need a physical copy, but the doc should have everything you need to mark it." She looks up to him sympathetically, hoping he would be merciful towards her pleas. Usually he was pretty on point, but fair.

"Well Bill my dear friend, I think I'm going to do a tactical retreat, your friend here just went into his um Garou form and me being in a wheelchair at the current time, do not wish to be slaughtered..." Wish that Lupus began to quickly wheel himself into the kitchen only to find Yuzuki making something? "Ah, yuzuki dear, aren't you a sight for sore eyes after all that, well I thought I would just tell you that our friend out there just went into war mode and um.. basically if you go near him there is a 90% chance you will die..." Lupus said chuckling nervously as he wheeled into the kitchen, a few feet off he would see Oliver trembling in the corner. "Oh there you are you little bugger, get over here..." Lupus wheeled closer tot eh terrified dog, scooping him up and settling him in his lap. "There there boy I'm scared too... just calm down a bit, I'll get you nice steak when we're done with all this alright?" Lupus cooed softly to the poor animal, saddened that he had to comfort the dog for a second time that day. Lupus turned to the other hunter, noticing she was doing something on the counter. "Yuzuki what are you doing? I hope you don't plan to fight that werewolf. A human going against a werewolf in their Garou form is suicide! Even with my knowledge of their war form I could do barely anything when I encountered one. I barely got away with my life and I knew exactly what I was doing! Are you even listening to me? I don't want you dying here!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Madison needed to follow Lupus and Yuzuki, and she didn't want to get torn to shreds by the pure, so the small legal lolita. exploiting the frame of her natural size in conjunction with the pure's distraction, would slip out of his notice towards another Room of Yuzuki's apartment, heading towards the kitchen, a Tactical retreat at the moment. because she really didn't want to die. she wanted to at least enjoy herself to the fullest before pandemonium claimed her.

A quick sneak into the room, slipping by unnoticed through the corner of the pure's perception, almost like a tiny lil kunoichi. as she entered the kitchen, the sounds of approaching werewolves, she had picked up. there was likely to be at least a pack. from what she was briefed at Valkyrie, Garou hunt in packs like the animals they embody. so well. she would turn down the volume on her Samsung Galaxy to a lower level, before typing with her right nondominant hand, "you might need to bake a bigger batch" the phone read the highlighted text in a pre-programmed voice that sounded soft, delicate and youthful but also fairly quiet and singsong toned, but that was one of many possible voice settings on the voice reader. the hint was strong enough to reveal there were more on their way.

• @Zayuz

"It's not a problem, just print it out and bring it during the next class. Also, If you're not feeling well, then please go see the nurse at once. I was just speaking with the principle about a virus going around the school...so if you've already had to visit a doctor then that's not a good sign." The professor glared at her with his dull grey eyes and continued to watch her as she went back to her seat. After she sat down, he moved over towards his computer and brought up a powerpoint presentation and began to teach the class as normal. It seemed strange that he was so late, but he did mention he had to have a sudden meeting with the principle. If such a serious virus was spreading around, it seemed more likely that the school would be closed, but it must have been minor enough for the officials to let it slide.

-Scene 1 End-

Session 2, Scene 2: Smoke and Ashe

Jean bit down, his teeth sinking in as he began to eat, the taste of sustenance heavenly as he tore a piece off, letting it slide down his gullet, sweet relief from the ravenous starvation he felt. He leaned in, taking another ravenous bite, not even bothering to uncover it or or anything, and it was only then that it occurred to him that this wasn't the best decision...

Ah, but he was in dire need of calories, and one couldn't deny that this was a meal he deserved. He justified it to himself as he continued eating the entire supply of ice-cream, boxes and all. Sacrebluer, he could get cranky when he was hungry: for a second there he'd almost fed on Naomi without her consent! Who was he, Orfeo? How barbaric! Then again, Orfeo's little lapse back in the police station was a little worse than this... He thought back on how Orfeo needed to be less high-strung as he pushed a piece of the cake into his mouth. It actually felt like warm food as he sat there in the freezer: he hadn't bothered to even close the door behind him, such was the hunger he'd built by skipping the most important meal of the day!

-- Back in the hallway... --

Jean was staring at Naomi on the floor, her body tempting, full of sustenance... It was the rush of footsteps which snapped him out of it. He looked up at Orfeo with a sheepish wince: his look of temptation was kind of obvious.

"Ah, um, Yes. Naomi fainted..."

This was also obvious.

He let out a grunt and picked himself up, halfway scoffing, "You know, I need breakfast. You can deal with this..." He didn't mean to sound so cranky, but let's review: since his morning snack had been interrupted, he'd dealt with two prisoners, fought a pair of demons, and had his ARM RIPPED OFF. And he STILL hadn't eaten ANY breakfast! His scowl softened to a cold stare, looking his old associate in the eye as he trudged by, "We will talk... Later...." He lturned his gaze on one of the interns, who'd just rounded the corner with his own medkit: he was slowing, awkwardly adjusting his large glasses. "Marcus. Breakfast. Now." He stomped off towards the kitchens, not even bothering to wait for a response...

-- Freezer --

Marcus Staggered back in, burdened with a bucket in his arms, a gallon-canister of gasoline inside. "Ok... So... Uh... I got what you said... Had to leave the radio in the garage, but..." he was a bit taken aback at Jean's erratic behavior, and when Jean got up and took the gas-can from out of the bucket, he wasn't sure what to expect...

He definitely was NOT expecting him to bite the stopper off the spout, lean back, and stick it in his mouth, letting the whole thing drain directly down his throat....

Jean stiffened as the caustic fluid hit his throat: even keeping it out of his mouth, he could feel the intense burn of the car fuel rushing down his esophagus as he struggled to keep swallowing... His eyes watered, and he barely managed to keep it down, but he scrunched his eyes and carried on...

Marc's jaw dropped. He knew the mythical creature who went by the absurdly unassuming name "Jean" could eat pretty much anything, and the previous handler had mentioned this to him, but it hadn't fully hit him until this moment that he was feeding a nigh-unstoppable monster gasoline because he was "hungry"...

...And people had told him an Internship with a Vampire would be boring.

Jean straightened his posture, closing his throat and going stiff, squeezing the container as he drew in the gasoline, letting it blast down his throat and into the bowels of his inner furnace. He adjusted his legs, spreading them apart and leaning back on his tail, the tip of which shuddered above the concrete floor. He looked a little bloated even for a moment, as he just let it enter his body, downing it like a keg at a frat party...

Marc took a step back: a burning heat was starting to radiate off of Jean, as if his body was slowly catching fire. The freezer kicked into overdrive as the remaining ice cream started to melt out of the discarded piece of box...

Jean took one last gulp as the container finally emptied. He yanked it out of his mouth, swallowing hard before gasping for air, inhaling and filling his lungs... the cracks in his scales starting to light up as the bandages turned black, as if he was filling with fire and it was trying to escape. He tossed the empty canister aside, centering himself and letting out a growl, pushing the fire through his body, even as the gasoline continued to burn in his chest. He clenched his fists, muscles bulging and flexing and finally...

Marc had to stagger back, shielding his face with an arm as the fire began to pour out of the dragon, his form remaking itself in the heat. He gritted his teeth and cowered as the freezer's fan went on full-power, and the thermostat began to beep, the dragon's flesh and scales rapidly growing back, knitting themselves back together as he was quickly left complete again. He fell back against the wall, sliding down it and looking on as the massive red dragon stepped out of the freezer, steam billowing out behind him...

Jean looked over at Marc, breathing slowly and deeply as his handler quaked. He opened his mouth, speaking in a low, rasping voice, like he'd walked through a desert and was asking for a glass of water... "Whiskey. Mad Dog. Now."

"Don't insult my intelligence." Yuzuki said, gaining the core ingredients for her bomb... a pan, some soda cans and the key ingredient, bacon. The meaty goodness getting dropped on a plan and the temperature turned up to maximum height.

"Here's the thing Lupus, even if help is on the way, it may not get here in time." She says, waiting patiently as the bacon got burnt to a crisp... but that wasn't important. As she was waiting, she downed the soda taking a knife and cutting the top of the cants, then grabbed some foil as well cutting up a few pieces. "I know that if i fight head on , I die. It was the case with the angels, and it's the case with these things. I've always fought alone, and the supernatural doesn't exactly fear a single mortal. Sure i do things with the Lucifuge and sometimes i request help but for the most part, I'm out here alone."

She began pouring the creases from the pan into the soda applying a few more base things to it. "A single hunter doesn't survive this world fighting like an idiot. A performance isn't some gladiator duel, it's about knowing when to retreat, when to dance around the enemy, when to ensure that, no matter what, you're going to survive. If i survive i can fight, i can hunt, and I can kill. That's why i disagree with how most hunters i know of work. Courage is the path to death. Human's are weak. Rather than spit in the face of that weakness come to accept it, because through that weakness, we can become the strongest force in existance. In the end, good thinking will apply."

She holds up the completed smoke bomb. "I assume werewolves have a super smell or something so this SHOULD be effective at obscuring us... the bacony smell will HOPEFULLY make it harder, though i don't know how good they can smell. I'm going to throw this and jump with you out the window. I texted dad for backup but i don't know if it's going to occur- he can't just send a full police force to me for something the public doesn't even know about... but if a shit ton of smoke begins flooding out of my window he can call in multiple forces like the bomb squad and a larger police force... and did you hear that police wolf? He called for backup. If everything combined with a policeman offering... my ad isn't an iiot he can put two and two together, we might even be getting SWAT support.! I doubt the werewolves want to openly kill a lot of humans and get this much public attention. You see, by making and using this smoke bomb, I've effectively gained us cover, given Daddy an excuse to act, and taken the entire police force to use a my hostage against them at once. this...THIS is how a performance is made!"

@Morgy @Umbrie @ValkyrieRose

Inspired by his packmate, the raging warbeast hurled forward towards the detective with a furious growl. His claws were thick and sharp enough to cut through the walls surrounding him, and his very weight strained the floor underneath his feet. He kicked off the ground and sliced towards Aatto's head. The detective was much sharper than the gigantic monster at this point and ducked to avoid the majority of the blow. His leg muscles burned with searing pain, his natural regeneration unable to heal the wound quickly enough. He stumbled, unable to finish his ducking motion. As his head moved downwards, the claw sliced right through Aatto's cheek. If he had been in contact with it for even a few more seconds, it would've torn right through his skull. More of Aatto's blood poured out unto the floor, and now even he started to growl in unison with the other two wolves. The three of them were joined in a primal battle hymn. Aatto knew that his human form was no longer strong enough to fight...and the wolf spirit within started to overcome his human nature. His instincts heightened and he felt a change come over him for the first time in several years.

The others in the kitchen would hear the slicing of flesh, the cracking of floorboards, and the growling of wolves even from the other room as the battle intensified.

The cream-colored dire wolf tore through the Aatto's back like it was paper with her fangs. His body was now completely soaked in his own blood and his life was fading before his eyes, even if he went into a rage now...he wouldn't survive...and he knew this. Though as the myth went, sometimes when you're about to die...your life flashes before your eyes.

Madison typed some Text on the smart phone in her non dominant right hand before highlighting it with her right thumb, having it read aloud in the same quiet singsong tone from before. "i know of a place we can Retreat to, but it isn't very close, and we might need to catch the wounded ambassador. which we need a blanket or sheet for" the Reader App explained.

again, typing, before sleeving the phone back inside the pockets inside the inner lining of her skirt. text read aloud one final time. "there should be a bedroom we can jump through," she hadn't yet jumped out, but she awaited a hint on where the bedrooms were. because the bedrooms might save them.

"hmph, well, based on your recent actions i have reasons to question your decision making. You shot a crippled man and put him in a wheelchair, and fought a group of angels for no reason, which i had to convince you to stop doing. So forgive me if i question you a little bit if you will, especially since you don't know what my brethren are capable of..." Lupus then turned toward the sound of a voice referring to him as ambassador. What he saw slightly confused and perplexed him, it was girl with a small petite form like that of a middle schooler. Her skin was very pale and only helped to accent her black hair and blue eyes, she looked like someone of the age of 12, the only thing that truly any claim to being older was the way the mute spoke with her phone and the badge indicating some form of status. "Heh, sorry, you have to be here for the little family feud but yes now's probably not the best time to talk..."

Lupus sighed as Yuzuki went on and on about hunters and humans and police and her performance. "Yes yes that's all very nice Yuzuki, but I don't need a lecture right now. There's a Garou out there that can kill us in less than a minute so let's get going please." Amazing that when Yuzuki decided to speak a fair amount it was when they were getting attacked. Lupus closed his eyes, 'Father Wolf please...' He then opened his eyes and looked at them both. "Yes that sounds like good plan, wolves have a good sense of smell and it should distract them long enough to get out the window, though I don't think it'll be as easy as the hospital... But honestly... Anything is better than going against a garou. Please, lead the way..." Lupus said, still cradling Oliver. They all might get out of this just yet, but Lupus knew better. Once you enter the woods, you never get out...

"You have zero faith in me, huh?" Yuzuki asked, taking the smoke bomb, lighting it with a smile. "I already know all this... can't help it, my performances are too good not to celebrate." The huntress says with a smile, looking to the mute woman. "Well, I'm glad i didn't shoot you. Let's get out of here. Bedrooms are this way." She says, pointing in the direction of the hall way.

"You mutts get the hell out of my house!" She says, throwing the bacon smelling smoke ball of death and grease into the room, spewing the area with a thick cloud of smoke. These wolves... they would perform for her, whether they wanted to or not! Using the time, she runs into the hallway stopping to grab her new painting, tossing a sheet to the mute, opening the door, and jumping out. "Glad I had the sense to get a room on a lower floor. Paranoia always wins." She says with a grin.

Hitting the ground, she takes a few steps, turning back to look at her allies, , making sure the painting was okay... she took pride in her work and she wasn't allow some... SMOKE AND WOLVES to ruin it. She takes the moment to ring up her father. "Uh daddy perhaps you didn't hear your officer call for backup, but i'm pretty sure he's dead. there's smoke coming out of my building so... can we get SWAT or something? If the wolves start sniffing around my house more i'm not going to be happy." She warned

"Alright, let's hurry up and get this over with!"
She says calling for the others to follow.

@ValkyrieRose

On the other end of the phone, Yuzuki could hear her father's panicked breathing. She heard him coughing. He didn't speak, he just screamed. "What is that?!" He saw a beastly figure in the smoke, a monstrous silhouette. Aatto had put silver bullets into the police's stores out of paranoia and his fascination with the occult. The irony was that those very bullets would kill him. The chief fired into the smoke at the large raging target. The black furred beast was already bleeding, and at the sound of the gunshot, the large dire wolf ducked sideways around him. Aatto fell to the ground with a final howl, falling forwards with a whimper as he started to shift back into a man upon his death. He held out his finger in one last attempt to fire upon the pure, but he didn't have the Essence to even try left in him.

[media]

[/media]

Behind the chief, a group of SWAT officers moved into the apartment and prepared to shoot. They weren't expecting the smoke.
"It's ok honey...it's dead...I shot it with the silver bullets...I think that should kill it, right?"

A strange phenomenon occurred as sand started to fill the smoky room, and there was a violent crash as glass broke. The she-wolf followed suit. Their mission was done, and the sand would cloud the minds of the witnesses. The mix of sand and smoke filled the entire building as it started to spread through the air. The SWAT men turned to face the window, but then suddenly stood around looking confused as the sand washed over them. The sand spirit ensured they wouldn't even remember anything about this incident, concealing its master.

Yuzuki's father ran through the building while covering his mouth, desperately searching for his daughter. He didn't bother to examine Aatto's body, and he could hardly even see it at this point.
"Yuzu?!" He screamed out, entering the kitchen.

The two werewolves landed on the street in human forms. They smashed into the ground hard, but their bodies regenerated within seconds. One of them was shirtless, and the other was naked. She had cream-colored soft skin with blonde hair and green eyes, and she didn't bother to cover her body. She embraced the other blonde haired man lovingly and looked over towards Yuzuki.

Blood-Blockade-Battlefront-white-the-Anime-Art-2082678.png

"Who are they?"

"They won't even remember we are here, we should leave." He didn't realize that Yuzuki had jumped out of the building before the sand washed over her, so there was no chance that she could ever forget what happened. "We did it Ashe, he's dead. Now we bring hell to this city."

"This city's already hell, I think." The naked she-wolf chuckled

The Pure couple ran through the streets, howling in victory as the hunters followed close behind.

-Session 2, Scene 2 End-

Session 2, Scene 3: Chasing Smoke/Chasing Sand/Chasing Shadows

Madison would follow Yuzuki's lead. reflexively catching the bedsheet and slinging it over her shoulder as she ran through the bedroom and literally jumped out the window, it wasn't her most graceful fall, but the bedsheet was practically weightless. and she needed Yuzuki's help if she was going to catch Lupus fireman style. she couldn't quite speak at the moment, because her phone was stowed and zipped in her skirt pocket. and typing while falling was a bad idea. well, she seemed fairly nimble and coordinated, even if the haste and urgency made this not quite her best fall.

she held out one end of the sheet and shook it upward as a non verbal hint, hinting that Yuzuki needed to catch the other end so they could set up the trust blanket for Lupus and Oliver. well, she had used a large portion of her phone's battery throughout the week, and she needed to return home if she intended to charge it, plus she didn't own a car let alone a driver's license. it wasn't fully used up, but she had to ration her speech. she could only pray the two knew some form of sign.

Robbert picked up the keys that he used to unbind himself and held the guns up at the guards, poised to shoot. "Now we can keep shooting each other till either side dies, but considering you lot seem to be more affected by bullets we both know how it'll end. So I'll give you this one chance to throw down your weapons and whatever valuables you have on you, and quietly walk into the cell that your boss tried to keep me locked in and you'll leave with your lives intact." The pirate said trying to end this as fast as he could now, just because he could kill them all does not mean that it would be the best use of his borrowed time. And since he's already proven to be mostly unaffected by their bullets it might give them a reason to do as he says.

"No faith in you? I wouldn't say that, id just say I'm a bit skeptical is all heh." Lupus Said with a chuckle as wheeled himself and Oliver forward, following the Yuzuki and the other officer. As he moved to the next room with hem Lupus was able to catch a glimpse of Aatto getting attacked by another pure it looked like. So there was more than one, Lupus couldn't help but pity Aatto seeing him getting torn apart. "I'm sorry..." Lupus said under his breath as he continued to follow the two women, the smoke bomb now consuming the image of the fighting wolves as they moved on.

Lupus watched as the two jumped out the window, he began to make his way forward preparing himself and Oliver for the jump when he apartment began to fill with a dense sand? "What in the bloody hells is going on now..." Lupus said in a tired voice more to Oliver if anyone else. There was anew substance in the air, it wasn't the smoke bomb it was something different... but Lupus had no idea what it was. Soon after the sand appeared there were gun shots, at first he thought it might be Bill until her heard a man calling out for Yuzuki, 'Looks like her father had finally arrived...' Thought Lupus. He stuck his head out the window to call out to the other two. "Yuzuki, I think I'm fine your fathers he- Wait what..." Lupus had stuck his head out just in time to see the two pure jump out the kitchen window and land not he pavement, there was the rather bulky man from before and now a woman in the nude embracing him. Lupus couldn't help but blush slightly at the sight, he had weird feeling from seeing the woman... Lupus quickly shook his head. 'Stupid wolfs blood, now is not the time Lupus...' He scolded himself mentally.

Lupus quickly tore his eyes off the scene and looked back to Yuzuki and the officer. "Well sorry to waste the effort you lovely ladies put in but i think that the coast is clear up here, sorry." Lupus said with a laugh, he couldn't help but grin, it seemed now they were safe. Lupus turned his wheel chair to face the door, calling out towards Yuzuki's father and the swat force. "Ahh yes hello there, you must be Miss Yuzukis father correct? This is Lupus, I'm her partner. Uh she just jumped out the window so I'm the only one left... Oh and this is Oliver..." Lupus said holding up the corgi for him only to bark once as if to say "Hai" The dog seemed to calm down after the werewolves had left the vicinity, Oliver had no doubt encountered werewolves in the past with Lupus and having them and there hostile nature gone seemed to cheer put he spirit doge immensely. Lupus thought for a second 'I'm in his daughters apartment, in a wheel chair, wearing only my boxers, holding a corgi. I make the best first Impressions don't I?' Lupus thought jokingly to himself as he waited to meet his partners father.

-- Dragon's Keep: Food Storage --

Jean sat leaned against the outside of the freezer door, finishing off the bottle of whiskey as Marcus brought him a bottle of wine. He closed his eyes and let out a sigh, setting the empty bottle on the ground. Things were silent for a moment as Marcus hesitated nearby. Jean looked up at him, "Ah... Thank you... Gasoline is quite a strong drink, and I, ah, needed something lighter to wash it down..."

Marcus nodded slowly, even though he didn't consider Mad Dog a "light" drink. He handed the bottle over to him, sitting down on the floor next to him: Jean was an imposing presence, and looked more lethal than just about anything else he'd ever seen, but once you got to know him, he was actually a very personable dragon... "So..." he started to ask as Jean opened the bottle with his claws, "You just drink gasoline, and you're fine? I mean, is there anything that can actually hurt you?"

Jean swished a bit of the wine in his mouth as he thought momentarily, phrasing his answer, "It is... Not as simple... As far as I have found, zere is nothing that can cause me permanent injury, not even much short of dark magics that can prevent me from reforming a part of myself... But, zat demon DID manage to sink it's claws into my arm, and zat DID hurt. If I hadn't put ze arm back on when I did, it would have taken much more than a jug of gasoline and a moment of fire to heal... Probably a few days, but this is perhaps beside a greater point." He raised a finger, "For the time zat zey have done ze damage, I must either deal with them or it, and one cannot simply down a tank of gasoline in the middle of a battle. Being able to survive a fight is not the same as being able to simply walk away from it." He leaned his head back a bit to take another large drink...

Marcus nodded again, "So... What you're saying is that, for you, it's not a matter of whether or not you can heal, but how much you have to do in the meantime?"

Jean nodded back, swallowing, "Yes. If I had fallen in zat battle, or had there been more which I had not been able to defeat as quickly, it would not have mattered what state I was in later, because the problem was occurring then and there. It is one thing to be able to affect what is in front of you, but another entirely to protect what you have left alone. Perhaps the lack of any force comparable to myself is this organization's greatest weakness..." He glanced over, hesitating to take another drink, "Speaking of all zis... Was anyone hurt before I arrived?"

Marcus was a bit hesitant, "Uh... Yeah... Donna Arland. She was in the library helping the guards look for that Xanthas guy when they attacked. She tried to do something about them, but I guess they were too strong for her... She... Didn't make it..."

Jean closed his eyes and let out a sigh. Donna was barely twenty years of age. She'd come to them years ago, troubled by constant visions that no one else could see, her parents afraid of the increasingly supernatural activity around her... She was a budding medium who'd come to them for control of her spiraling life, and it had been ended callously by a monster going by the name "Gillian McAllister"... Someone would have to tell her parents. Jean took a long, pensive drink, letting it go down slow, before taking a deep breath. "It was... Not a fitting end for her..."

Marcus sighed, shaking his head...

They sat there, mourning the loss of one coworker, unaware that they were about to deal with many more...

"..It's on the.. Thanks, it was just a checkup." She says, giving him a soft smile. She figured it would be easier for both of them if she didn't try to explain what google docs was. Saede stayed in her seat, looking up news of a sickness going around on her phone as the lesson progressed.. He seemed worried about her, but that could have just been her own doubt.

..None. Nothing. The internet had nothing relating to the sort. No illness, no disease. Surely this couldn't be the case..

..Was he just straight up lying to the class or was this another hush-hush thing to do with the murder? Time passed, Saede fading in and out of focus onto the lesson. By the end, she was convinced that the virus wasn't real. If anyone knew about it, google would.. Especially if it's severe. She raises her hand, noting that there was only five minutes left of class. The lesson was almost over anyways, surely he wouldn't mind a small interruption.. "Sir, before we leave today do you mind telling us about the virus? You made it sound pretty severe, and I can't find it on the internet.. " She gazes up to him with a look of concern on her face, tilting her head ever so slightly to the left and leaving a silence so that the rest of the class could hear. "I wouldn't want my health - Or anyone else in the class - to be in danger.."

Yuzuki listened to her father as he and the swat engage on the remaining werewolf, listening to her father's declaration of victory. "Hell ya! Best dad ever!" She cheers... she was lucky to have a father that not only supported her, but had similar lines of thinking and could act in synch to destroy the enemy, and what better gift in life was that? "Alright, curtain call, everyone today performed splendidly." She says... well, to her, she had a hand in taking one of them down. The man was a trespasser and had suspicious reasons so she had treated him like an enemy combatant as well. Perhaps that was cold of her, but sometimes that is what was necessary. He had a prime shot, and she knew the smoke wouldn't have bothered him much. "Oh... yeah, I jumped out the window... sorry, but i didn't know you were right outside!" She says, laughing, looking to the mute and shrugging. "Well... it was still fun!"

She looked over to the other werewolves as they got away, she Definitely heard a name... Ashe. She would remember her face, her form, her name, and the other one as well. But now she had a name, she knew they had a plan and she knew that the small piece she played was going to turn into an opera of carnage. She took a breath, racing back up to her apartment, leaping and hugging her father. "You go Daddy! You were awesome!" She says with a smile, patting him on the back. "Two got away, jumped out the kitchen window... but my house is completely wrecked now." She says. "We've got a LOT to talk about."

@Trickster Queen

Robbert saw as one by one the guards started drop their guns and what they had on them, some paper money, rings and even a watch, Robert took them all. He then closed the cell door and locked it with the key he took off the man he possessed. Picking up the guns and putting them in the holsters of where he would keep his flintlocks, others held with the belt of his pants. Robbert moved over to check on his prison mate. Opening the door he looked to see the man who had took the time to catch him form his fall. "Ah good evening, Mr X was it? It appears the good Mr Orefo has decided to lock you up as well, not very gentleman like to say the least. So since we've clearly not been treated with the hospitality guests should deserve I'm leaving now. If you like you can come with me and we can be partners at least until we are both free from this place."

((+1 Willpower for Greed. Acquired 4 Uzis and 20 rounds.))

After waiting for the smoke to disperse a bit Lupus began to wheel his way into the the main room again. In his mind he hoped that the police had come in time to help the forsaken and drive away the pure. That was a stupid idea, a child's dream that things would end peacefully like that, why would Lupus ever think things would go that way?

Lupus's face paled as he entered the room, he looked in horror as he saw the dead, ravaged corpse of the forsaken. He didn't smile, he didn't say anything, he didn't even blink, he only stared at he lifeless corpse for was felt like hours... After a few minutes, Lupus began to wheel himself over towards Aatto, if someone looked at Lupus they would notice that he was trembling. Lupus looked down at the body of the dead forsaken, he looked pretty torn up, the 2 pure had really done a toll on the poor wolf. Looking closer Lupus would notice the silver bullets embedded in the forsaken's flesh. 'oh... so that's what did it..huh...' Lupus let his head and body slump forward, the trembling wouldn't stop if anything it was only getting more noticeable...

"DAMN IT! RAGGHHH" Lupus slammed his fist into the closest wall, yelling and releasing an inhuman sound, filled with anger and frustration. A small trickle of blood dripped from his knuckles, he would certainly feel that later. "I'Ve GoTteN SoFffTttt, ToOoO sSoFffft...." Lupus Said in a growl before looking back up at one in particular, a face pure of pure rage painted his face... His mind flashed back to a time where he wasn't bound to a cane, a time where he let his blood run wild and his instincts lead him.

The hunter quickly took out his cell phone pressing speed dial for Bill. "Bill, don't bother it's over... The pure male and female fled, the forsaken is dead on the floor in front of me, death by silver. Now if you don't mind I have work to do..." Lupus then turned towards Yuzuki and her father, they looked so happy. "It's nice that you're happy and such but if you couldn't tell i'm not a very happy man right now..." Lupus his voice was a bit deeper than usual, closer to an animal's growl than actual words at this point but still detectable as English. "TRust me you would be very happy if your brethren was just shot and killed with silver would you? Now perhaps you can HeLp me... i need what ever information on this man you have in your possession immediately..." Lupus said, his blood boiled with rage but he held back, he had to...for now at least, these were humans, not Wolves. "I don't have all the time in the world so i'll make this short... this man's death may just drive this city into an all out turf war... I wouldn't expect you humans to understand but this is larger than you can think of right now... The Pure wont rest until this city is burned to the ground..." Lupus finished speaking with a growl. Oliver began to fear Lupus slightly, it was not often that Lupus would get angry and never to this degree. He might get annoyed if Oliver stole a piece of food or something, but this? This was pure rage and Oliver could feel it to its very core, it touched even the bond that kept them together He simply curled up in Lupus's lap, not wanting to make any risk to further angering the man.

((Beat for Wolf Blooded Rage and a Willpower for Wrath [4/4]. [2/5 beats] ))

the mute hadn't yet left. in fact, she had an offer to make. She would approach Yuzuki, Lupus and Yuzuki's father, unable to physically speak. she started signing towards Yuzuki and her father. gestures she could only hope they understood.

"Junior Officer Tailor here. i feel sorry for being unable to stop the destruction of the Apartment, i would like to offer your daughter permission to stay in my apartment until her home is repaired."

She signed and tried to come across as helpful. she didn't want to fight. so she had to make her offer. she gave an innocent look in her eyes. as if she genuinely meant no harm. she awaited a response to her signs, the signs were done at a slower place, not to mock, but to accommodate time to process in case the trio needed time to interpret. the reason she was using a smartphone to speak earlier, is finally revealed. Madison was mute.

• @Zayuz

While her economics teacher was packing up and about to leave, Saede approached him. He seemed to have a strangely stoic expression when she mentioned the whole matter of the virus. "Well, if you aren't showing symptoms then it's not something you need to worry about. It's not contagious, from what I was told, but I was ordered to report anyone who showed symptoms to the nurse immediately." He said as he made his way to the door. He turned his head away, as if he was eager to escape further questioning. "Saede, if you're really that worried about it...just relax. As long as you're not already sick then you can't catch it. We're just trying to make sure none of the students are already patients. We have to send them to the hospital if they're found infected." The mention of the hospital would bring back memories of the place Saede just left, where the battle took place. Before leaving, he placed his hand on her head as if to check her temperature.

Lupus wheeled closer to the pair, continuing with his explanation. "Aatto was a werewolf! An Uratha! A Forsaken! You can try and deny it all you want but there's a reason you're here and a reason you have silver bullets with you.." Lupus said gritting his teeth, 'Damn this Lunacy!' Lupus couldn't forget that these people weren't like him, the curse would try and wipe any idea of werewolves existing from there minds. "Look i know this is painful but you have to pull yourself together man! I know you don't want to believe it but Aatto's death is more than that of a respectful officer. There was smoke and friendly fire just try to calm down please..." Lupus said beginning to calm down a bit himself, his voice still carried the underlying growl of a wolf. "I need any information you have about him, were he lives, what he does, and especially his family... please I don't want any more deaths than needed..." Lupus finished glancing at Yuzuki to see what she would say and then towards the other officer that stayed. Lupus's thoughts wondered, he just called Bill and told him not to bother, would he listen?

Yuzuki had suddenly a lot to think about... but she didn't think about anything longer than a few seconds. "Daddy, you're being an idiot." She says only a few moments, glaring at Lupus as if to say "Oi, not another word unless you want a bullet through you." "Listen to me, Aato was a werewolf. Some... magic or something is taking hold of you, but he barged in here and got into a fight with some others. I was put in the crossfire, and he was already dead when you came in." She says, patting him on the back. "You saved your daughter's life. In fact, i'll testify that he came here without a warrant and without permission- because he dead. At that point, he was a trespasser not a police officer." She says, picking up his revolver and pocketing it... to protect him naturally. "Once i hand in my statement you won't be charged... it was pretty much a hostage situation.

She nods to the mute. "Aright, I'll accept your offer, seeing as my house just became a crime scene. I'll grab a bag of a few things. Thank you miss. Name's Yuzuki." She says, giving a small salute before turning back to her father, continuing to reassure him.

Then Seren spoke up, and she mentally glared at him. 'Oi, you don't get to randomly disappear and come back offering something like that' She said, clearly annoyed. 'Where id hell did you go? I could have used your expertise. Besides, this is my father we're talking about my father here... and he DID just save my life. If it comes down to him getting in a lot of trouble or executed, i'll make that deal with you, but not now. I chose the vigil willingly, he was force into it. Let's give him some more time with that." She said, suddenly having a headache from his smooth words, but it wasn't the first time she was tempted like this so she shook it it off. 'Speaking of you where the hell did you run off too... i thought you COULDN'T disappear like that."

...But of course there was no way her demonic partner was going to let it go with just that. He could see that despite her toughness, her will to resist was lowered. She was still a human after all, though a particularly smart - an deadly- one. She was trying to keep her composure, and he saw that she had almost given into his idea. No, there simply wouldn't be a better chance than there was. No demon could let this amazing opportunity go! "I didn't run off." He says, allowing his influence to take hold over her... slowly gently. "I was always right here..."

Yuzuki would feel her headache increase... maybe it was stress, maybe it was the burden of her performance getting to her. slowly she felt her self feeling... lighter. Like she was melting into feelings of pure... emptiness. At that moment, no one could say if that brought he bliss or agony.. She realized far too late... she hadn't noticed the signs she was too busy plotting out her next move with that big brain of hers.... her soul was pushed aside, suppressed by the chloroform of demonic energy.

Success... and the girl had barely any time to relax. Now Seren ha full control over her systems her thoughts, her body. This was a moment of happiness... for the time, she wasn't an eyeball anymore, the clever little girl... but Seren was calling the shots now.
"Daddy, i need to talk to you for a second." She says, pulling him away from the crippled person and his pet dog. She took his hand and offered a smile. Her movements, her pitch, the way she moved, there was no error. behind the souless eyes lie a perfect imitation of the woman herself... spending time with her would ensure the cover was not put in danger. If nothing else that was excellent.

She took his father to the side. "
I know you're grieving... I know you're upset about everything that happened, just know that you protected me and i love you for that... but if you feel like the pain, the crime, the punishments might be too great for you... I can make it go away." She says with a smile. "A soul has a lot of energy, a lot of power... i could erase this crime, make it to where you remain as Chief of Police... we can be together a lot more too... you know i've been wanting to do more things with you Daddy." She says with a smile that would seem to be as warm and pure as the sun itself. "The other option is that you're labeled a criminal and fired... possibly jailed... I don't want that for you Daddy. You don't deserve it, not after all the beasts you've helped me put down for the sake of a better world."

"Oh, good. I just got checked today so it shouldn't matter too much." Saede gently took his wrist, lowering it from her head and giving him a smile. "I'm sure it's alright - See you tomorrow, and thanks for watching out for us." She turns, giving him a short wave as she made her way out of the classroom. ..This was precious investigating time, and she couldn't afford to lose it. As she walked, she thought. ..Hmm... If the teacher was ordered to send them to the hospital.. Was that a coincidence? The principal not have heard, telling her teacher to watch for illness.. It made her smile knowing that faculty were still unaware that there was an attack on the hospital. Hot damn she was smooth.

As she moves through the halls, she realized that she was still no closer to solving this puzzle than she was before.. With a sigh, the girl starts to wonder if the angels were connected to murdering the boy.. Why would they want to murder a boy? ..She had looked at the roof, but that's really all.. Perhaps the next step was to.. Erm.. Go visit him. Yeah. Find his house and get in there or something.. Well, that would hardly work. She'd never broken into anywhere before. The thought excited her, but she still didn't know how to go about it. Without further stalling, she mounts her motorbike and makes her way to his address..

All of a sudden Oliver started barking at Yuzuki. "Oliver, what are you doing that for? What's wrong?" Lupus began to study Yuzuki. What was Oliver going wild about?... His eyes widened as he heard her voice. 'Ok. That is not Yuzuki's voice, don't tell me... no...' Lupus felt a feeling of dread approach over him. He suspected that Yuzuki was one of the hunters contracted with a demon, but shouldn't they be able to control those things? Then again, Lupus only really understood wolves, spirits, and a little bit about that gauntlet.

Lupus gave Yuzuki, or whatever it was, a deathly glare. He followed the father and daughter, Sticking close behind while he motioned towards the mute. "Come now! There's something wrong with Yuzuki, something demonic, you have to trust me!" Lupus said, quickly making his way towards the pair. Upon reaching them, he slammed the end of his cane on the ground,WHAM! Lupus kept both hands planted on the figurehead of the cane, if his animalistic voice didn't get their attention than the loud noise would... "WhERe Do YoU ThiNK YoU're GoINg DEMON!?! We'Re nOt FiNisHEd YeT!" Lupus growled, staring daggers at the thing that looked like Yuzuki. He had no idea what was going on, just that there was some demonic stuff going on, thus labeling whatever Yuzu was now as a demon...

"Sir, I would advise you step away from them, that's not your daughter, there's something wrong... something demonic.." Lupus gritted his teeth. "Whatever's going on now, It's time to stop... don't think you can shake this off, even Oliver knows you're not Yuzuki..." From behind Lupus's wheelchair Oliver could be seen, still growling towards the thing that looked like Yuzuki. 'Bad... not normal...' Was the message that Lupus was getting from Oliver, he was sure that something happened. it looked like yuzuki, but it most certainly was not her. "...So I suggest we talk this out before we both start having regrets..." Lupus said returning his attention back towards Yuzuki. "What say you? I know the Lucifuge are in cohorts with demons, is that where this started? I'd like an explanation as to what happened to my dear partner..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back