• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Soulmates [OOC]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I'll get my sheet up as soon as I can, miss raynie

if life doesn't get in my way yet again...

I'll try to get my character done by tonight, got a bit of a cold rn so might be too sleepy 😔

Oh my gosh, I doubt anyone would like my sheet. It was a bit hard to think of, but here ya go! >~<

damn, most of the people's marks are kinda dark, be it abusive partner and stuff o.o though, the marks is like when your soulmate first touch you but not exactly when you touch your soulmate right?

The mark is where you will be touched- yes. How is entirely up to fate- and by fate I mean the person who is writing your soulmates character's posts lol. I think- for Neil especially- he fights so much that he is pretty sure he is going to punch his soulmate lol. BUT hopefully not. He doesn't want to

as in, if you hold a person's hand you are touching them but is it the same as they are touching you too or they aren't exactly touching you since you are the one that initiate the contact?

It would be the mark touches mark. Sooo for instance. Neil's knuckles are black- say he touches Ryouta's cheek byyyyy wiping a tear away with the back of his hand. Kind of awkward in that sense but boom- first touch. Just an example. It is a mutual touch

It would be the mark touches mark. Sooo for instance. Neil's knuckles are black- say he touches Ryouta's cheek byyyyy wiping a tear away with the back of his hand. Kind of awkward in that sense but boom- first touch. Just an example. It is a mutual touch
Ahhh okay I get it, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back