• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Soulmate AU Deconstruction! - OOC

Characters
Here
Yep! Once the deadline passes, we’ll match up any remaining people who still want to be matched and figure out things like where all the characters are at the start.

Also, I see Maxum and Nina are paired together now. That leaves two more characters, plus whoever else decides to join before the deadline. (And my character Ellen, if she’s needed.)

Just a heads up: we currently have 9 people participating in the role play. One more character sheet, and I might move us to a Discord server.
Perfectly fine with me, I’m better at being active on discord since the notifs I get are more consistent there. Either way, I’m peachy

lurky lurk.
sidenote: If yall ever want your character to interact with Maxum, you can find him in his office at the back of his cannabis shop most days.

I love halloween but I don’t think I’ll be able to do anything special for it this year (besides watching horror classics and eating candy.)

I love halloween but I don’t think I’ll be able to do anything special for it this year (besides watching horror classics and eating candy.)
Honestly same unless someone invites me out and even then I may not be able too.

i think i’m going to tweak atlas’s sexuality to bi to open more sm opportunities ~~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back