• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Soulmate AU Deconstruction! - OOC

Characters
Here
Thanks!!!

I’d prefer for you to try to match among yourselves first, if that’s alright. She’s meant to be a spare in case anyone’s left without a match. But I’d be happy to if Gabriel still needs someone afterwards.
Mhm that’s fine!
I’ll just wait for others to post :p

...I totally didn't forget this was a thing, I think I'll re-review the open sheets to see if I can find a girl that could be compatible with my own.

😓

She’s so pretty! If your currently looking for a soulmate, I am too, and Gabriel is open for a soulmate currently you can dm me if your Interested^^
aaa that was quicker than expected! lol I'm down to plot and see where it goes!

I’m glad to see people are working out their pairings already! I set the deadline to Sunday night at 10 PM EDT, in case you didn’t see the interest check thread. Anyone else who wants to join has until then to add a character sheet.

So May and Rebecca are soulmates now. Knight boi Knight boi leviohsa leviohsa Are Gabriel and Phoebe together, too, or are you just discussing it?

I’m glad to see people are working out their pairings already! I set the deadline to Sunday night at 10 PM EDT, in case you didn’t see the interest check thread. Anyone else who wants to join has until then to add a character sheet.

So May and Rebecca are soulmates now. Knight boi Knight boi leviohsa leviohsa Are Gabriel and Phoebe together, too, or are you just discussing it?
They’re ‘soulmates’, we have discussed it in dms.
Edit:
There’s gonna be a lot of drama.

Last edited:
Hello, I posted my character Maxum. I'm going to repost in here what kind of relationships I'm looking for so, if seems like a good fit, check out his CS and lmk with a reply! :)

Repost from Maxum Rudolph CS
Looking for a playful platonic turned romance relationship. Maxum is flirty and doesn't believe in one true soulmate. I'd like to possibly stir up trouble with whoever he is paired with. A push and pull dynamic. Runner and chaser dynamic.

Any gender preferences for the character(s) they’ll primarily interact with?:
He's Heterosexual. Encourages platonic connections.

Anything else you’d like in your sub-plot?:
He can come off as cold, and doesn't believe in soulmates. He's afraid of his true emotions towards whoever he's paired with, so they would have to be okay with him potentially breaking off to temporarily date other women out of his fear mechanism. Will eventually come around and accept his true feelings and soulmate.​

Hello, I posted my character Maxum. I'm going to repost in here what kind of relationships I'm looking for so, if seems like a good fit, check out his CS and lmk with a reply! :)
I’d offer up Nina, I think they would work out since they'd be platonic to romantic. If they were friends first, Nina would probably recognize his fear mechanisms and wouldn’t be as hurt when he did it. She’d still be kinda bummed out, but she knew who he was before dating him and she isn’t gonna give up because he’s afraid of vulnerability. Nina’s whole thing is that she wants people to feel safe and comfortable being vulnerable around her. So yeah 👍 if you wanna keep talking about it before you decide anything, we can!

I’d offer up Nina, I think they would work out since they'd be platonic to romantic. If they were friends first, Nina would probably recognize his fear mechanisms and wouldn’t be as hurt when he did it. She’d still be kinda bummed out, but she knew who he was before dating him and she isn’t gonna give up because he’s afraid of vulnerability. Nina’s whole thing is that she wants people to feel safe and comfortable being vulnerable around her. So yeah 👍 if you wanna keep talking about it before you decide anything, we can!
I’m down. I noticed her qualities would be exactly someone he’d be into.

I’m assuming it’ll start after the deadline on sunday
Yep! Once the deadline passes, we’ll match up any remaining people who still want to be matched and figure out things like where all the characters are at the start.

Also, I see Maxum and Nina are paired together now. That leaves two more characters, plus whoever else decides to join before the deadline. (And my character Ellen, if she’s needed.)

Just a heads up: we currently have 9 people participating in the role play. One more character sheet, and I might move us to a Discord server.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back