• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Soulmate AU Deconstruction! - OOC

Characters
Here

funandcreativity

This is the OOC thread for my soulmate AU deconstruction concept.

Let me know if you have any questions! And feel free to share any ideas you might have. We do need to agree on more details before we get started. All OOC discussion will take place in this thread until we get up to 10 participants, including myself. If that happens, I’ll create a Discord server.

placing down my track while i get my character ideas!

do you have an idea of the age we’re gonna go for for characters? are you expecting it to vary a lot or will they all be generally the same age?

I’m thinking it’ll vary, but there needs to be a few in each age group. We wouldn’t want a lone 13-year-old when all the other characters are in their 30’s, or vice versa. But if all the characters end up being around the same age, that’s fine, too.

Characters will probably be 13 at the youngest, but that’s not a hard and fast rule. It just seems a bit harder to put young children into this concept. There’s no upper age limit.

alright, good to know! one more small question before i start working on my cs, are we doing realistic fcs?

Hi!

Yep. Soulmates and anyone you’d like to interact with. You expressed interest in a polyam relationship for your character, so you’d want to look for a soulmate and at least one other person who isn’t your character’s soulmate but would want to join in.

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who submitted characters so far! I’m working on mine as well.

While I do that, I have a question for you all. So far all the characters in the CS thread are 18-20 years old. Was anyone planning on making a character far outside that range, either older or younger? It’ll help me decide which version of my character to go with.

(In response to the last poster in the CS thread’s question, yes, I did want different groups to cross paths at some point during the RP.)

Good question. Let’s say I’ll give people another week to join, then we can get started. And I hope to have my own character up within that time.

Good question. Let’s say I’ll give people another week to join, then we can get started. And I hope to have my own character up within that time.
Thanks for telling me and one more question, are you going to notify people when you assign their soulmate? (If they want you to give them a soulmate that is)

Actually, I was thinking you could discuss that yourselves! If you find a character you want to pair yours with, you can ask that player. You can always ask me if you need help, and I can match anyone remaining.

Or I could do the matching if no one has any strong opinions.

Actually, I was thinking you could discuss that yourselves! If you find a character you want to pair yours with, you can ask that player. You can always ask me if you need help, and I can match anyone remaining.

Thanks for that, I was wondering that for a bit actually.

Your character looks so cool!

And your character seems like a good character to match him with to be honest so let me know if you want to^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back