• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Soul Weapon Manifestor Fantasy RP

MythyDW MythyDW You have my interest, and I do not mind making a female if we need more.

Edit: You only have one...XD. You would need a ton more.

Edit2: But yeah, just let me know if this is still open or if you would be interested in having another female around. Until then, I'll be floating around.

Last edited:
MythyDW MythyDW You have my interest, and I do not mind making a female if we need more.

Edit: You only have one...XD. You would need a ton more.

Edit2: But yeah, just let me know if this is still open or if you would be interested in having another female around. Until then, I'll be floating around.
Feel free! But make who you want!

I... might maybe need to make a cut-off soon... Unsure

I am. I will be making a chick. Thank you for letting me in. I know you have a lot of people, but I don't want to be seen as a burden but maybe as a writer who can probably help with character interaction and help stories form.

The Black Knight The Black Knight

Oh no, you're not a burden! Just this has been more popular than I expected!

Makes me slightly unsure how well the survivor story will work but it should still be fine. I do think I need to set a day I want to start though.

MythyDW MythyDW I am going to withdraw interest but not because I wasn't interested. Clearly I was and had the CS partially created. I just want to avoid any delays on my part. A game I thought was dead (and had given up hope on XD) is suddenly resurrecting with life. Because it is one I will have to GM, I didn't want to put too much stuff on my plate.

MythyDW MythyDW I am going to withdraw interest but not because I wasn't interested. Clearly I was and had the CS partially created. I just want to avoid any delays on my part. A game I thought was dead (and had given up hope on XD) is suddenly resurrecting with life. Because it is one I will have to GM, I didn't want to put too much stuff on my plate.
Somewhat disappointing but understandable! At least thank you for letting me know! :)

Hey, if my game dies in two weeks or something since the turnover rate is high on here, then I will let you know. XD I really did like my CS for this game.
I would like to ask if you really feel you can't add this on, since you liked your CS. If not I understand, but I just want to ask

MythyDW MythyDW I'm just afraid of delays. I didn't want to join, and then my activity slow down due to the RP load. I also have school going on IRL, so I'm trying to manage things so that I can respond regularly to everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back