• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Soul of Ashen One

HELLO! 

My name is Emmanuel, and I am currently looking for a big roleplay. I don't even think anyone will wanna try this. But I'll never know unless I try. What I'm trying to do here is do a Dark Souls roleplay. More specifically, Ashen One x Firekeeper. WAIT! BEFORE YOU GO! JUST GIVE ME A CHANCE!

So, this pairing is heavily based on Romance, Angst, Tragic, and Action! I'm really craving for this pairing. In fact, you don't really have to know about all the lore, or even a little bit! All I need from you is to know some old english. I.e; Thou, thy, thee, etc... and know a bit of Firekeeper herself. Like who she is, why she's there, etc. So yeah, this is a pairing that I think we could make a heavily tragic romance story. Especially if you know the story of Dark Souls 3. But like I said, leave the lore to me if you wish, unless you know the lore then that's great! I'm very active, usually on after 3 PM EST. Holidays, Weekends I'm super active. I'll message you if I'm going to be busy, which is not often. I'll be busy for about a couple of hours. At most, a day. I'll usually write 2-5 paragraphs. So before we go any further, I would like to set a couple of simple rules. 

• NO ONE LINERS! 

• PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU'RE GOING TO    BE BUSY! I DON'T NEED YOUR SCHEDULE, JUST PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING. 

• PROPER GRAMMAR IS NECESSARY! 

• TALK TO ME! I'M VERY TALKATIVE! TELL ME IF YOU'RE HAVING PROBLEMS, I'M VERY SUPPORTIVE! 

So! I hope that someone can fulfill my cravings of this beautiful pairing. And I promise you, I'll make this extremely romantic, and tragic. Please PM me if you want to do this pairing. I will like, be so happy if we could do this. It's my biggest craving in a long, long time. :) Thanks for reading this. I hope someone can roleplay with me!

FYI I'll be playing as Ashen One. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be interested, but I'm a little concerned at how much one can do while controlling the Firekeeper. She stays in the shrine and doesn't do much.

Well this would be Ashen One and Firekeeper centric. It's just them bonding, and soon grow with each other. Realizing that they both grow extremely fond with each other. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back