• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Kurotsuki

One body, many minds
Soul eater rp with Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best

Setting; For time reference, Crona has recently enrolled in the academy.
A normal day at the DWMA. Class has just ended. An unfamiliar person (Shiko) has been seen around campus that day.. turns out they had a new student joining class Crescent Moon.

Kurotsuki Kurotsuki

Lance Evans, 17, found himself once again Meisterless for the fifth consecutive days in a row. Sighing heavily he leaned back onto one the spikes portruding from the skull of DWMA. He had grown tired today and decided a nap was in order. This was the fifth day of Hurting Meisters unintentionally. His Grandfather, Excalibur scolded him for being impatient. Calling a Fool and saying that his Meister would show up eventually. "Yeah right Gramps..." He said to himself. "There isn't a single person here who can wield me."

A shadow quickly flew by him, landing on the roof higher above. The shadow figure morphed into a girl with pale skin and wild, bright reddish-orange hair.
"Jeez, how boring. Everybody's busy training with their weapon partners..." she said to herself, energy from her soul wavelength crackling over her fingertips, channeling such power with ease out of pure boredom. She didn't seem to notice Lance.

Lance briefly looked up above him. A Meister or a weapon perhaps? He didn't know who was above him but they were talking to themselves. No matter, they would probably go away eventually or at least that is how he thought. He blond hair sparking as he shifted slightly in his spot.

Kurotsuki Kurotsuki

Shiko finally noticed them. Seeing as she had nothing better to do, she thought she might as well try to talk to this person. She slid down the roof and landed next to them.
"Hey," she sighed. "I know you're probably just going to ignore me like everyone else..."

Now that she was closer to them, more of her physical traits became visible. A tail, for instance, and two small horns poking up through her hair. This girl clearly wasn't human. Her soul wavelength confirmed this; it was much stronger than that of a human's.

"Hm?" He didn't seem to react to the tail or horns. He only glanced at them for a second. Seeing as his grandfather was Excalibur her appearance didn't really bother him. He turned to look at the girl before sitting up. "I'll just warn you now. If you are looking for a weapon. I am not a good choice. I am far to dangerous for anyone." Standing to stretch he looked down to see the girls reaction. He would be certain she would run off like the others.

(If you see a bit of Crona in how Shiko acts, that was intentional. Her character was based off Crona's; she's sort of like an alternate version of them. There will be a clear difference between them later, Shiko's just kind of depressed right now.)

Instead she only tilted her head slightly to the side, curious.
"Yet another person underestimating me... It's because I'm a girl, isn't it? I just look weak..." she failed to maintain eye contact, looking off to the side. "I don't know if I can handle much more of this... Everyone's ignored me so far. One kid even laughed in my face when I told him I was a meister but I don't have a partner."

Lance raised an eyebrow, "I don't who you have tried talking to, but don't go lumping me in with them." Shoving his hands in his pockets he faced her completely. "And no it's not because you are a girl. It's because my power is dangerous. Anyone who gets close to me gets hurt."

(That's fine)

A sudden surge of energy came through Shiko's wavelength. Since it's based on emotion, the more strongly she feels something, the stronger she projects it.
"And you think I don't know how that feels? Do you have any idea who I am?" she replied, indignant. "You'd think the Shinigami's students would know how to properly speak to royalty, jeez."

"Sorry, but being new and a part of the Holy Weapon Family I don't know every single Noble who walks into DWMA." Lances demeanor and even tone never changed. He was absolutely indifferent. "Here in this place. I don't care if you are royalty or a homeless kid. I don't judge people on status." He looked down at the people below, "People are more then that."

Cracking each finger, a bolt of lightning could be heard in the distance for each once. He walked to the edge of the spike. "You shouldn't let people get to you. Try smiling."

"Hey, hold up! You can't just walk away from me! What kind of cocky jerk-" she's cut off by another surge of emotional energy. At this point it was obvious that she couldn't control her unique wavelength. "D-damn it... If you don't want me around you just say it! I know you're thinking it! 'She's just a useless little brat,' I've heard it so many times! I'm tired of it!" she took a few deep breaths, trying to calm herself down. "I came here to find a weapon partner that could help me use my powers for good... otherwise they just stay trapped inside and end up hurting me instead..."

"It seems you are a bit confused then. Not like it'll be much different from last time. I won't willingly risk your life." He stated, not looking at her. His eyes were closed and his mind was racing with other thoughts. "I'll give you one chance to walk away. The stronger the wavelength the more powerful I am, and the more damage you'll take wielding me. Only one chance to walk away."

Raising his hand above his head his body was struck by a bolt of lightning, which coursed through his body. Transforming into a beautiful Lance with a long red and gold cloth tied to the handle. The blades tip, standing perfectly balanced on its razor sharp tip.

"You say that like I care about my crappy life anyway," she muttered, approaching him without a second thought. "If I die, no one will care. What have I got to lose?"

(And cue the surprise when she can actually wield him without hurting herself lol...)

The moment her hand would wrap around the hilt both his power and her power would resonate with seemingly no issue. Though due to there mutual shock the electricity arcing off of Lance was going wild. Before they knew it the energy cut the horn off of the school causing them to fall. "Aim me point side down and focus." He said mid fall

She decided not to question it and did as he said.

(Sorry lol that's all I've got in response to that)

Channeling energy within him, he turned him and his Meister into pure energy. Smashing into the ground unscathed they left a foot deep crater in the stairs below. All around the hole, energy arced in a chaotic display. Directly beside them stood a angry and surprised BlackStar

"... Okay, what the hell was that? It was awesome, but still..." Shiko, of course, had no idea what just happened. She was surprised to find that her wavelength had begun to stabilize now, whereas before it was completely uncontrolled and unstable.

Another group of students nearby - Soul, Maka, and their new friend Crona - had seen this happen, and now watched from a short distance away.

(Gotta throw Crona into this somehow lol)

"It's just how I move quickly, nothing out of the ordinary." Switching out of weapon form, he grabbed the red scarf from around his neck and pulled it off to her."If you wield me you can do it too and if you resonate with the scarf I'll come to you." All the while Crona eyes had grown as wide as saucers. He wasnt sure what the feeling in his chest was but it quickly was replaced by the familiar voice of his weapon. It asked him what was he gawking out. "Uh... Nothing." He quickly turned his eyes down to the ground. Was it really okay for him to be here?

"Fool! Oh hello Grandson." Excalibur came hopping down from the top of the steps.

"Oh hey Pops!" Lance called to him with a wave. For a brief moment there was silence.

"Fools! Classes are about to start."

"Oh yeah, classes..." Shiko mumbled. She'd forgotten she had to attend class, almost as if she'd never been to a school before. "I was told I'm in class Crescent Moon, I'm assuming that's the same as everyone else?"

"That must be the new student," Maka said to herself. They'd heard that there would be a new addition to their class, but hadn't yet gotten to meet their new classmate. "There's something weird about her soul..." she thought for a moment, then realized what the difference was. She turned to Soul and Crona. "She's not human. I don't know what she is, but that's the soul of someone well on their way to becoming a kishin! Like Crona was when we first met..."

(Plot twist, Shiko's evil xD there's a huge part of her story that we missed by starting as late in the timeline as we did.)

Last edited:
(OOC; During the Demon Sword arc, Shiko was temporarily working with Medusa (Crona never met her in person) since she's also a demon weapon. She was mainly using Medusa for protection from the DWMA. Although she acts as a meister, she has the ability to split her soul and also become a weapon, but her wavelength is very unstable when she does so.)

(Of course, nobody but Crona and Medusa knows such a person exists. Yes, all this means Shiko has, in fact, hunted and consumed human souls. She's just somehow managed to hide it from the Shinigami and everyone else.)

(Crona is aware of the existence of another demon weapon like them, knowing them only by the name of "the Demon Executioner" since they never actually met and their identity was never revealed. Shinigami-sama knows the Demon Executioner exists, but not who they are. Nobody's actually seen them in action, but since human souls continued to disappear when they brought Crona over to their side they know it's not Crona who's doing it.)

(quick problem. If Maka noticed she will tell everyone and the whole going to school for your character falls apart. I thought your characters backstory was they were the weakest demon, they didn't want to consume innocent souls and was striving to be a Meister instead. What happened?)

(New character developments, I'm working it into the story. Shiko doesn't act evil so Maka would probably give her a chance, assuming she's like Crona and she'll come to their side for good. As for the Shinigami finding out, they forgave Crona eventually so they would have to forgive Shiko, since what she's done was no worse than what Crona did. It'll only be if she takes it further that it'll become a problem. Also, her wavelength is very unstable and although she's gotten a bit better, she's secretly still scared. Remember that she's had a life full of abuse, violence, etc so she still thinks she's a bad person)

(Yes but she prefers not to hang around her partner too much and spends a lot of time away from them. Basically unless they're in class or on a mission, she wouldn't willingly hang out with them all the time)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back