• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Soul Eater

Hales

Team Skittles Timekeeper

soul-eater-banner-1-jpg.94203

A sound soul dwells within a sound mind, and a sound body.

dwma-jpg.94204

lord-death-mask-png.94205
Welcome to Death Weapon-Meister Academy!
lord-death-mask-png.94205

More commonly known as the DWMA. It stands as a defense against the forces of evil, which would plunge the world into chaos and drag humanity to the very depths of fear and madness. The demons known as kishin and their insatiable hunger for destruction. To ensure the kishin never regain their hold on this world, this academy was founded by the Grim Reaper, Death himself.

So basically, we're an organization that exists to protect and preserve peace. I guess it's not exactly a typical school. Oh well, that isn't important. For now, let's roll up our sleeves and get to work!

If you find yourself reading this letter, it must mean that you have enrolled in the DWMA! Due to a recent mishap all personal student and teacher files have spontaneously combusted.

However, there is no need to worry. Everything is quite under control. The student responsible has been properly dealt with. All you have to do is fill out a form we have sent you to be put into our new files. All teachers will also be required to fill out this form.

Thank you for your cooperation and welcome to the Death Weapon-Meister Academy!

Hi guys! This will be a detailed rp that follows many different storylines in an attempt to make you really feel like you are attending the DWMA! In accordance with that, we are in the process of trying to create a hosted project, but we need a little help to show that this rp can and will be successful. Please let us know if you are interested and we will get the CS to you as we continue to work on setting up a thread.

Plots will be various and hopefully quite amusing, venturing from creepy pasta to Sweeny Todd references and pie. We are open to further suggestions on plot lines as well! Please feel free to ask questions and either myself or @CelticHero37 would be glad to welcome you into the world of Soul Eater as a weapon or meister at this prestigious academy.​

BirdFeathers said:
I would love to get in on this!!
Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
Awesome! As soon as we have a thread up and running, I will post the link here.

Hmmm hey guys if the person who made this doesnt show up, would anyone want to step up and be temporiary GM?

We are still working on putting this together but as I am currently on vacation, I can't really bug the person who is actually supposed to make the thread. Please be patient. I am tagging him and if you are annoyed by the wait, feel free to message him. @CelticHero37

If you go here: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/soul-eater-insanity-emerging.124607/ you will see the cs and you can start working on making a character at least. Then if you message the cs to me, I can look it over and see if it can be approved. Right now I am just waiting on the thread for this rp to be made because we are working on getting a hosted project as that would make running it a lot easier. We have multiple moderators and multiple storylines so a normal thread system really won't cut it once we actually get into some decent content.

im interested but i've never seen or read soul eater.. could i still join?

Hales I hate you, Celtic, Sonic, and Deadgurl so much xD

Do let me know when you make this

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]Hales I hate you, Celtic, Sonic, and Deadgurl so much xD
Do let me know when you make this

[/QUOTE]
I will keep you updated. Celtic is slow so it may take a little while.

Semblance said:
im interested but i've never seen or read soul eater.. could i still join?
Yes. Definitely! Feel free to look over the cs and let me know if something doesn't make sense or if you have any questions.

I might not be able to join the RP because I dont have alot of time to be to descriptive or anything like that

hiro said:
I might not be able to join the RP because I dont have alot of time to be to descriptive or anything like that
This will be a detailed rp with a two paragraph per post minimum so if you don't think you have time for that, then I would recommend not joining.

Hales said:
I will keep you updated. Celtic is slow so it may take a little while.
Ugh Celtic

xD

I have like half a sheet done. I'm pretty sure it's my pure laziness that's stopping me from thinking and completing the other half... >.>

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]Ugh Celtic
xD

I have like half a sheet done. I'm pretty sure it's my pure laziness that's stopping me from thinking and completing the other half... >.>

[/QUOTE]
Yes, Celtic is the main person in charge of this and I'm the one who actually gets stuff done... we'll see how that goes. It was his idea from the start though so I can't really steal it from him.

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]Ahhh, I see. Well, just nag him :3

[/QUOTE]
That's kinda the plan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back