• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Soul Eater:Ultimas OOC

Also, at some point, I'll give you Lazaro's backstory Gohan510 Gohan510 because Lord Death has a longggg history with him. Long story short, Lazaro was supposed to be the next demon weapon for Lord Death... obviously, things didn't quite turn out that way

Also, at some point, I'll give you Lazaro's backstory Gohan510 Gohan510 because Lord Death has a longggg history with him. Long story short, Lazaro was supposed to be the next demon weapon for Lord Death... obviously, things didn't quite turn out that way
Say less boss * w * will you work on Ic post today or nah work on other tings? Also its annoying that our other rp isn’t rolling yet due to inactivity on two and vivian

waiting on at least one other student before i move on to his speech post so that way I can get a few people on board

Oh just for you all to know too I'm working on the mission board for the DWMA students and sinless group, it'll be in the rules-lore tab and stuff so don't be afraid after class to take on a mission in your skill level!

Also after today (in the rp) hopefully everyone could establish their partners or at least show that they are existing partners so we can form our team. I think we're good on the teams it would most likely be me, Asagi Asagi / LyannaM LyannaM , Juju Juju / seasonedcat seasonedcat . Then once animegirl20 animegirl20 is done with her charas and if A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A. drops his dwma character like said then me and them two can make a squad to make it so everyone is friends! and gets involved *yaaay* Lol! Those are my hopes for the rp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back