• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Soul Eater:Ultimas OOC

My next post after this one will dismiss the class so don’t worry, you guys will be let off Lazaro’s hook soon XD as you can tell... he’s very uh... uncompromising

Various photos of Lazaro folks! Him from when he was younger until we get to the present. Enjoy! :

“So you’re telling me, to teach a whole bunch of kids, who probably don’t have the slightest clue what they’re doing and turn them into master kishin hunters? What a lousy deal, and absolutely miserable at that..” Begin lighting a cigar

Various photos of Lazaro folks! Him from when he was younger until we get to the present. Enjoy! :

View attachment 573832
View attachment 573833View attachment 573834View attachment 573835View attachment 573836View attachment 573837View attachment 573838View attachment 573839View attachment 573840
“So you’re telling me, to teach a whole bunch of kids, who probably don’t have the slightest clue what they’re doing and turn them into master kishin hunters? What a lousy deal, and absolutely miserable at that..” Begin lighting a cigar
*oh no he’s hot*

Gohan510 Gohan510 NEW CHARACTER POSTED. Note, she won’t appear until the first mission Lazaro ends up going on and one way or another she wounds going back with Lazaro to the DWMA so Lazaro will cross that bridge when he meets her. Anyway, hope you like her 😁

Gohan510 Gohan510 NEW CHARACTER POSTED. Note, she won’t appear until the first mission Lazaro ends up going on and one way or another she wounds going back with Lazaro to the DWMA so Lazaro will cross that bridge when he meets her. Anyway, hope you like her 😁
The responses u guys give to the questions go too far Lord Death doesn’t deserve this attitude. And okay sounds good to me lol

Lazaro ain’t the chummiest with Lord Death and Ashley has no idea who he is.

In all honesty, Lazaro has a rather complicated set of opinions on Lord Death. He doesn’t exactly see him as all powerful so he lost a certain level of respect for him but he’s still much strong than Lazaro is so it’s not like he looks down on him.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back