• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Soul Eater: The Perfect Order

Interested in a Soul Eater forum RP?

• Yahoo! I've been waiting for this!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This is intriguing.

• Perhaps so, perhaps not.

• Eh.

• Soul Eater sucks (I'll take your soul).

• What's Soul Eater (Stay and find out!)

• Total voters
The roleplay itself has yet to begin, but the thread and all tabs are in order. If you'd like, feel free to create a character.

Nobody has created a character yet, so the Sign-Up tab is currently empty. Things we'll probably begin after the holiday festivities have started to wind down.

I slept until 7:00 P.M. due to the effects of the loud fireworks last night, but my character and a teacher or two should be posted soon.

Guess I'll make a weapon then. I can't get on it tonight but I promise tomorrow, I'll have it up.

It's going well so far guys. Remember to share this RP to your friends as well. It'll be more fun with more devoted players.

Just realized that I don't have the link. And for some reason, it won't come up when I search. Can I have a link please?

Hello!

I LOVED Soul Eater and would be interested in making a weapon character. Do you still take sign-ups?

Hey Celtic, You should put the link at the thread beginning so you can tell them to just go to your first post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back