• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Soul Eater: The Perfect Order

Interested in a Soul Eater forum RP?

• Yahoo! I've been waiting for this!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This is intriguing.

• Perhaps so, perhaps not.

• Eh.

• Soul Eater sucks (I'll take your soul).

• What's Soul Eater (Stay and find out!)

• Total voters
Good question! There will be multiple plots and I'm trying to figure out an effective assignment board system. So basically we'll have a main plot line and then side missions that partners or small groups can take on at their own discretion.

I'm thinking of having this take place when Death the Kid is running the school and perhaps we have some familiar faces as teachers. Any other questions?

Yes! My question is do you have room for another? haha I'm a fan of Soul Eater, but I've never roleplayed it. The idea of having a partner to bounce off of sounds like a lot of fun.

I believe so, but there will be exceptions. I haven't finished it yet, so there's room for changes. Do you think it should be moved back to having Lord Death as the head of the school?

Baroquen said:
Yes! My question is do you have room for another? haha I'm a fan of Soul Eater, but I've never roleplayed it. The idea of having a partner to bounce off of sounds like a lot of fun.
Yes, we definitely will have room for you!

Alright, so one of the problems right now is that we can't make new official forum roleplays. At the moment the only solution they have is requesting more tabs on a regular roleplay. I'm going to try this out. It will take a bit to get used to though. They are trying to fix the problem with the forum roleplays though, so if that option is ever made available again, I will transfer it to an official forum roleplay. I hope this doesn't cause any problems for you guys. It will essentially work the same, just look different.

Yes, I'm making it up now. If there aren't any interruptions, I should have the character sheets (DWMA applications) complete and ready for you by sometime tonight.

CelticHero37 said:
Yes, I'm making it up now. If there aren't any interruptions, I should have the character sheets (DWMA applications) complete and ready for you by sometime tonight.
Ok... can't do it tonight being New Year's Eve and all but for sure tomorrow

[QUOTE="Despairingly Lucky]Ok... can't do it tonight being New Year's Eve and all but for sure tomorrow

[/QUOTE]
No problem. It will be open for a while, I expected as much anyway. Feel free to start thinking about your character though. Here are some things you can start thinking about while I'm working:

Full name, DWMA nickname, age, appearance, grade year, EAT or NOT class, personality, biography, motivations, weapon form/preferred weapon, strengths, weaknesses, and things of that nature.

A second IC tab may be convenient for separating the EAT and NOT classes. I already have a character in mind, so it should hopefully be posted on the same day the roleplay is made. Good luck with making the thread, Celtic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back