• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Soul Eater RP [Open]

031.jpg

Maka 'Alberon'? Evans-kun? The official manga I have spells her last name as "Albarn" and doesn't refer to Soul Evans with 'kun' there.

Not really, but it is kinda the life goal of a Demon Weapon. So we can leave it out and have Demon Weapons have their own personal goal.
Mhmm, that works

Also, as the witch pact was made, I'm assuming witches would now be allowed to attend the school?

Mhmm, that works

Also, as the witch pact was made, I'm assuming witches would now be allowed to attend the school?
Yes. I was thinking about allowing witches be mesiters but have limited use of their magic in order to make them not so OP.

Yes. I was thinking about allowing witches be mesiters but have limited use of their magic in order to make them not so OP.
MMm, I think it'd be best to keep witches in a separate category. Put a meister against a witch, each with weapons, even if their knowledge is limited it still gives them too much of an edge. Makes being a traditional meister practically, well, insignificant.

MMm, I think it'd be best to keep witches in a separate category. Put a meister against a witch, each with weapons, even if their knowledge is limited it still gives them too much of an edge. Makes being a traditional meister practically, well, insignificant.
Good idea. I will have to remember that when I create the CS.

Wouldn’t be easier just to go off the anime? I think that’s what most people do anyway.

On another note I just totally got spoiled of the manga ending XD not sure if I like what I just heard.

Wouldn’t be easier just to go off the anime? I think that’s what most people do anyway.

On another note I just totally got spoiled of the manga ending XD not sure if I like what I just heard.
Well, not really. Most people go off the anime, because they never read the manga. The only thing the anime provides that the movie doesn't, is the hybrid weapon meister thing. The manga really just gives us more to work with lore and plot wise.

That’s why I said it would be easier cause most people never read the manga.

Though it sounds like there are no more meisters at the end of the manga. So how is that going to work?
Well, not really. Most people go off the anime, because they never read the manga. The only thing the anime provides that the movie doesn't, is the hybrid weapon meister thing. The manga really just gives us more to work with lore and plot wise.

That’s why I said it would be easier cause most people never read the manga.

Though it sounds like there are no more meisters at the end of the manga. So how is that going to work?
No more death scythes, there are still Keishans, and not all the witches are good now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back