• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Soul Eater: Next! (OOC)

Should the OOC move to Discord?

• Yes?

• No?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Anyone got solid plans yet? I'm considering being a weapon for a change, but I have a few old things I could put into play here. Oh man the urge is strong...

Anyone got solid plans yet? I'm considering being a weapon for a change, but I have a few old things I could put into play here. Oh man the urge is strong...
Nope! Except that I'll probably be making three characters or 4, luckily its mostly npcs and the principal so they won't be on often

I can’t decide on what kind of weapon to be :closedeyescryingfrown: anyone have any neat suggestions? I’m thinking a whip with a blade at the end maybe? Or a sword that can break apart into a whip...

Hey, are you still accepting? I've got an idea for a weapon that might be interesting, but i wanted to make sure there was room for me before throwing my hat in the ring unannounced.

Ok so what is a resonance form of a weapon? Is it when they become stronger sort of like their power up move (sorry I haven’t seen the anime in a long time)

Pumpkid Pumpkid I'm not sure I can make a good enough character. If it's alright, I'd like to drop out.

Alright. I'll try to make a character. However, if I haven't finished, and you all are ready to start, start without me.

Last edited:
I have 3 character idea's its just deciding which to pick :/ I'd say the weapon cs is about 60% done

Users who are viewing this thread

Back