• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Soul Eater 1x1 Anyone?

TheFrozenShadows

The Almighty Wizard
Hi, one of the first RP's I've ever done was soul eater. I really enjoyed it! Though if I could have had more control over it and not have had so much going on at once, I think it would have been a lot better.

So I'm hoping to find someone who would be willing to do this with me.

I'm not gonna be annoying with a bunch of rules and regulations, although I do want you to keep in mind that:

1) I'm a big fan of longer posts. They don't have to be huge but a good sized paragraph is nice.

2) Good grammar is always really nice to see, I can understand if English isn't your best language.

3) Just being chill is nice, taking it easy and having fun is all we need to do.

That's all I have to say about that. One last thing though. I don't feel like developing a plot and/or back story without the help and input of a partner, I know this is vague but if you're willing to give this a shot it's much appreciated! Ask whatever questions you might have, I'll be happy to discuss things with you.

Thanks for taking your time to look at this, have a great day!

*EDIT*

If more people want to do this then I'd be willing to so multiple RP's. So if you see me accepting someone's offer, don't assume I won't do one with you :3

Last edited by a moderator:
1for3 said:
I think I might be interested.
Welp, just shoot me a pm or ask me anything you want to know here :P

Lucinde said:
I wanna do one!
Awesome ^.^ shoot me a pm or whatever, I haven't done a 1x1 before so I'm not sure how to go about it. We can talk about what we wanna do and everything. Thanks :D

SuiKaFTW said:
Okay that's cool~
Yeh, pm me or we can talk about it in this thread if you'd like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back