Sorry To All :'c

Lapis

The Grim Mistress
So, for starters, I'd like to apologise to everyone that I'm RPing with and haven't replied in FOREVER.

For quite a while now, I've been vanishing. The reason behind this is my life was a complete mess. First tests came up in school (there are about 3-4 months during which we get a lot of grades). Then my family started arguing, and it was just a bad time. Not to mention I had some health issues as well, including a sprained finger, an awful case of the flu and some depression issues (hopefully won't be a bother anytime soon), and with everything piled up, I simply didn't have the time to respond properly. If there were times where I could've, I just didn't feel like I could, because I already had too much going on.

So, again, I am very sorry for not responding.

If anyone would like to get back to where we left off, just poke me. If you can't find the conversation/don't remember, I can go through my messages.

Bye guys☆

@Lapis

It was the Percy Jackson x Mortal Instruments plot I proposed to you right? If so I'd love to RP it with you.

Lapis said:
Wait... Really? I don't remember being in an RP with you...

*Goes back to check*

...Huh. Well, that was a thing. Don't worry about it, stuff like that happens ( :) ) I hope things get better for you soon.

@Nico

I think we had a PM about TMI, yes. I haven't ready any of the Percy Jackson books, but I'm pretty sure I saw a movie or something. (Poseidon's son, goes to a camp or something, gets Zeus' lightning bolt?) As long as you think we can make a plot even though I don't know much details, everything should be fine. Shoot me a PM?

@Idea

Sure ^^ Should we just keep going from the original conversation? (If you don't have it I still do)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back