• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Sorrow’s Reach - Exalted 3e (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
First post! I should get bonus xp for this.....

Glad to be here.

WlfSamurai WlfSamurai Just so you know, I have a couple of Flaws on my sheet, but I know that I don't get any points for them in Character Creation.

Last edited:
WlfSamurai WlfSamurai I have a quick question for you. When dealing with the Supernal Ability, do you count it as Essence 5 for all rolls and dice pools (for example, [Essence + Occult] would come out for me as either 6 or 10, depending on how you read it) or is it just to allow you to be able to purchase the upper tier Charms? It will make a big difference for me.

WlfSamurai WlfSamurai I have a quick question for you. When dealing with the Supernal Ability, do you count it as Essence 5 for all rolls and dice pools (for example, [Essence + Occult] would come out for me as either 6 or 10, depending on how you read it) or is it just to allow you to be able to purchase the upper tier Charms? It will make a big difference for me.
Great question. It’s just for purchase and upgrading them. Not for usage of the Charm.

Yes. The plan is that you’ve been put together by the Gold faction. You might not be friends, but you’ll start out allies.

I believe it would be fairly obvious that Tomiko has some talent with sorcery with her practicing spells along with learning her Charms.

Unfortunately I need to pull out from this there are some big changes happened in my life in last 40 some hours ironic enough after i posted here and i won't have enough time to even finish character yet alone to play in it. I wish good luck and a fun game to everyone involved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back