• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Sorcerers of Algoren OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Oh I didn't get a mention of me being tagged in the thread again eh? >.<
Hmm its probably my fault because I copy and paste my template, so even though I @ you it might not register
ill remember next time to change it!

Hmm its probably my fault because I copy and paste my template, so even though I @ you it might not register
ill remember next time to change it!
I mean it might be possible. I just use quote and take out the quote tags and the mentions seem to work, never do the copy paste thing really to know for sure if it doesn't work.

Though... I just got hit by a wave of exhaustion... so I'll try and post a bit later and hopefully wake up a little. >.<

Oooo clever cover up tho, props to Rhea
I just imagine her voice sounding like someone who isn't at all an actor trying to read from a script, or like what you would expect with someone trying to respond sarcastically to something someone says. The clearly 'okay that's just obviously bs' tone which in Rhea's case its unintentional.

Idk if I should just wait for the transition post to happen to post my boi, cos i dont think its a good idea to jump in the other characters' current introduction conversations. Already kinda crowded XD

So yah I think imma wait

Users who are viewing this thread

Back