• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Sorcerers of Algoren OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Gud stuff, have you got posts ready for our other roommates too? Or are they less fleshed out?
As of right now based on the current distribution of characters we have one open spot for each gender if people wanted to join later on. But I do have other NPCs that are not in the dorm fleshed out.

Hnngghhh my lack of proper internet is preventing me from posting since I hate writing on mobile but I'll try to get one up soon.

I'm currently out of town, so I won't be able to reply today or tomorrow- sorry everyone!

Well.. glad I kinda said I'd probably not post, cause when I tried to post later that night my internet was out and never came back. >.<

Jeeebus sorry! Rpn did not notify me about the new stuff here at all

EDIT: I got me dorm room! if u don't wanna read all OF THAT from the IC post (so r ry if it looks really long? I just made short paragraphs cos walls of texts hurts my eyes...)

Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe my boy's got the bottom-left dorm of the eastern wing. Near the exit/staircase!

Last edited:
I need to claim my room too at some point.

Slap Maki next to the bathrooms guys. Top right of the western wing

I need to claim my room too at some point.

Slap Maki next to the bathrooms guys. Top right of the western wing
such a mood, i had to do a coin toss cos Cole would want to have bathroom AND exit but with how it's arranged ya can't have both

also he would rather swim in the lake but that's illegal in Rodren.

such a mood, i had to do a coin toss cos Cole would want to have bathroom AND exit but with how it's arranged ya can't have both

also he would rather swim in the lake but that's illegal in Rodren.

Yeah, I was pretty torn between stairs and bathroom but what can ya do

Bold of you to assume that she doesn't wake up early
Image result for finally some good food gif

Plans have been updated to reflect the new room changes. Wonderblue Wonderblue when do you think you'll post? Based on how everyone is progressing, its just Zenima, Maki, Erisx, and Rhea that have to get to the dorms before we proceed into the next main segment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back