• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Sorcerers of Algoren IC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
[Class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments // //and do no show up in the final design,// // these are to help you find everything easily// //and explain some code as well. // // These comments must be with in a class or script tags// // in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images// // # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes// // or color codes.// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code// // When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter// // it will not show that you did. you'll have to use the
tags// // Square sized images also will look best// // but if you have a non square image it'll still work// // Don't worry// [/class] [class=Info] Font-Family:Acme; color:Black; padding:20px; padding-bottom:5px; background-color:#325438; width:85%; margin: Auto; // This is the mainly background and the font// // If the Font does not show up // // use the typical bbc font tag in one area to make it show up// // you'll notice I've done so with the Name// // I don't know why it won't work 100% of the time with out doing this// // but since its just a simple thing to add// // I figured it wasn't to much to do to get the font I wanted// //if you want a more modern look I suggest using the font Anonymous Pro// //just don't forget to change it in the font tag on the name so it'll work// [/class] [class=Line] border-bottom: 1px SOLID #000000; //this is the line under each section // To get the double line I just added a style to it// //as you'll be able to see below// [/class] [div class=Info][Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div]

come_here_by_morteraphan_dc0dw6e-pre - Copy.jpg
Interacting:
Silver-haired student...?
[Div class="Line"][/div] Mentioned:
Hanarei Hanarei Morzone Morzone AI10100 AI10100 Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe
[Div class="Line"][/div] Location: R.U Main Hall
Action: Rithmur save him. Oh wait, it's their fault in the first place.
[Div class="Line"][/div]

Coleman J. Quinn || Fancy that... [Div class="Line"][/div]
Coleman almost choked on his own spittle when the horn of the ferry rang throughout the docks as soon as he'd complained. He bit his lip to stop another onslaught of a grin on appearing on his face, but his eyes flashed with joy and....greed? Somewhat. Either Rithmur was a responsive deity or coincidences were attracted to him like flies to a corpse.

However his jovial shock was cut short as the tide of students hurried onto the ferry, and dragged him along. Coleman grunted and oofed as he was pushed along, the tinks of other boots clanging against his steel-capped own. Before he knew it he was aboard and...alone. Well not exactly alone, just without his new acquaintance. A low level of panic and unease stayed with the man for the whole ferry ride, and so the awaited excitement on riding a sea vessel was sadly diminished. But once they've reached their destination he almost immediately forget about the loss of Rhea Valqen.

Coleman gaped at the overbearing towers of Rodren University, nearly throwing himself over the railings so he could scramble off the ferry to soak in the castle's majesty. A nervous yet giddy chuckle slithered from him, barely stifled by his gloved fingers. He'd had seen his share of lavish manors, sure, but he'd never stayed in them, let alone study. Anyways, the University's structures were definitely another kind of lavish...he'd never had thought to be invited to an academy like this -- or a prestigious schooling institution at all. A lump in his throat was formed at such a thought, snapping Coleman back to reality. Once out of autopilot, he accidentally bumped (and quickly apologised) against the students that were trying to get themselves seated.

Another wheeze of laughter escaped him, yet more nerve-wracked than excited as his dark eyes scanned the front of the hall that seated, what he assumed to be, the authoritative figures of the University.

Hol-eee fuck. He does not belong here.

Momentarily distracted by a sudden pressure on his temples, he plopped himself down in one of the benches and rubbed at them. His foot suddenly spasmed and the steel-capped boot kicked at the seats in front of him. Although it didn't move the benches at all, it might've shaken the students sitting on them -- another fox-eared student (to Coleman's disappointment after closer inspection, was not Rhea) and a male, likely a human.

"Oh ffff---, oops. Sorry!" Coleman hissed through his teeth as he placed both hands on his knees to calm their trembling. The other male had a fucking crossbow.

Gods, what is up with him today?

"Must be the nerves, damn. You think I've never been to these sorta things..." The ragged man snorted to no one in particular yet he was making eye-contact with the silver-haired student next to him.

Luck or misfortune brought him here, but he can't doubt his deity now. Not when he can't back out anymore.
[Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div]
Coded by Agwordsmith
[/div]

The halfling was just starting to smile with relief at the acceptance of friendship, starting to look visibly tired from this raw relief.. Eris then looked up and his eyes lit up with wonder seeing that ferry approaching. "So that's what a ferry looks like." He softly exhaled, blinking his big orange eyes. It'd never occurred to him what a ferry was. Honestly, he was half expecting a flying humanoid with glittery dust falling everywhere to come and carry them there.

Then Eris' nose twitched. He made an inhale, before stifling. Then a second inhale as a tickle of magic washed over him. The resident CHOO sounded right as Eris was handed his charm. The halfling rubbed his nose before boarding the ferry and going running over to the side, craning his neck to try and see the island. The wind lapped at his face and hair, the coolness making him a little sleepy- but seeing the outline of the island was stronger than any caffeine to wake him up. "There it is!" He shouted to no one in particular, his excitement making him really blunt.

Before the youth knew it, Eris was on the grounds gawking around at everything. His inner dork activated, and Eris found himself darting from side to side, checking out every little detail and examining items with a trained eye. He nearly dropped his sword looking up, his blazing eyes sparkling with these happy feelings he was gaining. Yeah, he had a friend. A friend and a new place. All anxiety had vanished, and Eris found himself lurking near Ryne, just because she was familiar- but he was a lot mere independent.

Locale: Docks-Ferry-Main Hall
Mentions: VioletShadow VioletShadow
Anyone else is free to pop up

Interacting: Divon Divon

Zenima was shaken from his gaze by a sudden jolt as a student mistakenly kicked his bench causing him to put a head over his right shoulder and wave as If to say, "don't worry about it."

Suddenly a door could be heard opening from behind the main table in the front of the room. Appearing from behind a wall was a very tall built and handsome man that anyone could infer was in fact Headmaster Richard Ophidian. Sporting a salt and pepper hairstyle he strolled up to the podium with an air of confidence that, while not originating from arrogance, seemed to make him calm. Reaching the podium, he opened his mouth to speak. "Welcome to Rodren University," Richard began with a suave audible voice that, unsurprisingly caused some of the female students to swoon. "Your time here will be marked by learning, knowledge and how to defend yourself. No one person will have the exact same experience while they are here. A couple of announcements before I leave you to your own devices to enjoy the evening. First, no swimming in the lake without proper approval. To our returning students you should know why this rule is in place and we prefer to only catch fish in the lake if you please." A cacophony of laughter erupted from the students and some of the teachers. "Second, reservations for the combat grounds will be made through Professor Muldoon," turning around, the headmaster motioned to a rough barrel chested demon-kin who you did not want to get into a fight with. "Professor Muldoon will handle any and all combat training in and out of his class. Let me make this abundantly clear, there will be no unauthorized training, combat, any fighting at all. The penalties for such unapproved activities will be significant. Finally, there is a curfew in effect and you should be in your student dormitories at nightfall unless you have been given special permission. With that being said, I leave you to your own devices and for directions to the dormitories please consult the floating board located above the hall entrance outside. In the past we have simply put it in this hall, but to avoid injuries and pushing we elected to pursue this option."

Zenima stood up and made his way over to the board to see, to his surprise that the dormitories were not separated by gender. The list for his dorm read as follows:

Dorm 3:
Zenima Kurikat (m)
Coleman J. Quinn (m)
Rhea Valquen (f)
Maki Iskval (f)
Erisx Gurganeel (m)
Falryne Astina (f)
Adien Mairu (m)
Amelia Emberfist(f)

Once it was clear he was in Dorm 3, he decided to see if he could spot Maki, the Kitsune he met on the docks. Safety in numbers given how there was a curfew for some reason on the island.

AI10100 AI10100 Divon Divon Hanarei Hanarei Wonderblue Wonderblue Morzone Morzone VioletShadow VioletShadow

Aiden Mairu
Main Hall
Affected RP'ers:
Divon Divon

Aiden's attention was diverted as the jumpiest person he'd ever seen plopped down into the seat next to him. The guy looked like he was about to have a panic attack or something. Or maybe he was already having one and it was just really drawn out. Well he could understand that, he was kind of nervous himself too.

"Must be the nerves, damn. You think I've never been to these sorta things..." The guy said. He was looking right at Aiden, though it didn't seem like he was directly addressing him. It was pretty weird, but he'd just have to roll with it.

"I guess we're all down the rabbit hole now." Aiden responded, trying to keep his voice level to inject some calm into the sudo-conversation. Before he could say anything else though, the headmaster suddenly made his entrance and began speaking to the gathered students. A strange number of girls swooned the moment the guy started talking. Was he using magic in his voice? Aiden wasn't sure about how he felt about that. The rules set out seemed fairly easy to remember, which was good. Don't swim in the lake, No fighting outside class, no being out of the dormitories after nightfall. And that was it! Seemed kind of lackluster after gathering everyone here in the big hall. The dorms excited him though, specifically he was looking forward to meeting his dorm-mates. He'd brought almost nothing with him so there wasn't any luggage to drop off.

"Well, see you then!" He said to the nervous guy and hurried off to check out the information on the floating board. He wanted to get there as soon as possible, even first if he could manage it. The floating board was surprisingly informative, it even told him who he was dorming with. Aiden was kind of surprised to find it was a co-ed dorm. Sounded like a recipe for awkward drama if you asked him. All the more reason to head up there early and stake out a bed to sleep in before stuff started.

"Dorm 3, 3rd floor. Simple enough." He said to himself. Ayla was kind enough to respond anyway.

'Good thing too, or you'd get lost immediately.'

"Ha Ha Ayla." Aiden shook his head, making his way through the crowd toward the stairs.

[Class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments // //and do no show up in the final design,// // these are to help you find everything easily// //and explain some code as well. // // These comments must be with in a class or script tags// // in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images// // # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes// // or color codes.// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code// // When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter// // it will not show that you did. you'll have to use the
tags// // Square sized images also will look best// // but if you have a non square image it'll still work// // Don't worry// [/class] [class=Info] Font-Family:Special Elite; color:black; padding:20px; padding-bottom:5px; background-color:#B22222; width:85%; margin: Auto; // This is the mainly background and the font// // If the Font does not show up // // use the typical bbc font tag in one area to make it show up// // you'll notice I've done so with the Name// // I don't know why it won't work 100% of the time with out doing this// // but since its just a simple thing to add// // I figured it wasn't to much to do to get the font I wanted// //if you want a more modern look I suggest using the font Anonymous Pro// //just don't forget to change it in the font tag on the name so it'll work// [/class] [class=Line] border-bottom: 1px SOLID #000000; //this is the line under each section // To get the double line I just added a style to it// //as you'll be able to see below// //// //

// [/class] [div class=Info][Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div]

948f2f0bb25ac9ce75ada23880a83d1d.jpg
Interacting:
Divon Divon Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe
--
[Div class="Line"][/div] Location:
R.U. Main Hall
[Div class="Line"][/div]

Maki Iskval [Div class="Line"][/div]
While waiting, more and more students began to file into the table - with one of them seemingly stumbling around but quickly apologized for his behaviour - excusing it to his nerves. Her eyes flicked to him, as if committing him to memory. "You're not alone in stepping into the unknown, sir. You'll be fine." Maki told the man, giving him an encouraging smile. It was always for the best that people feel more at ease with their surroundings than be stricken with so much nervousness that they might unintentionally injure themselves. Before she could engage in further conversation, the headmaster had stepped up to the podium to begin his speech. The moment he had spoken, Maki's ears picked up on whispered compliments and swooning over the headmaster. Charm is a large part of leadership and this headmaster seems to have it in spades.

The rules were understandable and it didn't seem it would impede her greatly aside from the curfew. She had a horrible habit of staying inside the library until it was dark outside - but surely there would be a librarian to remind her of what the time was. She kept note of Professor Muldoon. While Maki was not necessarily too interested in the combat aspect of magic, sporting a more scholarly approach to it, it would not be bad to sometimes use it for sparring. And then there were the dorms. Hopefully her own dormmates wouldn't be too noisy but she doubted she would be able to do anything if they were. Well, here's to hoping. With that, they were dismissed. Before she went to look at the dorms, she patted the nervous man's shoulder. "I'm sure you'll get used to this atmosphere after a while, nerve-wracking as it may be."

She made a small gesture as if to ask if he wanted to follow her to the dorm list. However, she only waited a moment for an answer before making her way towards the location. She scanned the names until she found hers and was pleasantly surprised to see Zenima's there as well. A small smile settled into her face as she looked around to spot the acquaintance she had made earlier. Seeing that he was also searching for her, she quickly made her way to him. "It seems we are in the same dorms, a good coincidence is it not? Shall we make our way to the dorms then?"
Code by @AgWordSmith
[/div]

tags// // Square sized images also will look best// // but if you have a non square image it'll still work// // Don't worry// [/class] [class=Info] Font-Family:Acme; color:Black; padding:20px; padding-bottom:5px; background-color:#325438; width:85%; margin: Auto; // This is the mainly background and the font// // If the Font does not show up // // use the typical bbc font tag in one area to make it show up// // you'll notice I've done so with the Name// // I don't know why it won't work 100% of the time with out doing this// // but since its just a simple thing to add// // I figured it wasn't to much to do to get the font I wanted// //if you want a more modern look I suggest using the font Anonymous Pro// //just don't forget to change it in the font tag on the name so it'll work// [/class] [class=Line] border-bottom: 1px SOLID #000000; //this is the line under each section // To get the double line I just added a style to it// //as you'll be able to see below// [/class] [div class=Info][Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div]

come_here_by_morteraphan_dc0dw6e-pre - Copy.jpg
Interacting:
N/A
Hanarei Hanarei AI10100 AI10100 Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe
[Div class="Line"][/div] Location: R.U Main Hall
Action: Looking for Rhea
[Div class="Line"][/div]

Coleman J. Quinn || Dormwards we go! [Div class="Line"][/div]
With the hushed but soothing reassurances to his previous nervous mishap, Coleman relaxed back into his seat -- and then the head honcho stepped up to address everyone. He did not swoon when he heard the man's voice -- he wasn't a 13-year-old anymore. But he was impressed with how his voice carried and how he it just bled authority and purpose; he quirked a brow and rubbed at his stubble in curiosity...and apprehension.

The general rules were simple, and Coleman was deeply disappointed when he couldn't having a morning dip in the lake. When the laughter from, what he assumed, to have come from the returning students at the rule, he had a maddening idea of asking just what the heck was up with the lake. But then, he decided to find out himself -- not today, unfortunately. Dark eyes followed the headmaster's hand to the combat professor and Coleman snorted. Looks like what was expected from a combat trainer; but if he'd ever get into some mischief he'd understand that there'll be hell to pay. Time to only drink at night then...

And then there was the curfew. The ragged man sat up taller at that announcement, but his face was still yet his eyes looked...troubled.

The debriefing had ended while Coleman was still processing the last rule, but he was gently pulled back to the hustle and bustle of the hallway when the multi-tailed student (who he accidentally had kicked her chair) touched his shoulder and motioned to follow her. With a deep sigh of relief and another set of grin appearing on his face, Coleman tried to his best to keep up with her; fearing that he'd lose another person he wanted to latch onto. And this one seemed much warmer than Rhea, despite looking somewhat similar.

Speaking of Rhea Valqen...

Coleman fortunately towered over most students so he could see the floating board that held the list of dorms quite easily.With a click of his tongue he found his name and that Rhea and he were sharing a dorm; looked like their reunion was to be earlier than expected.
"Wait a sec, they aren't separated--?" He mumbled and then he took a sharp intake of breath.

Remember who you're here for, you cabbage. You didn't get blessed to hook up. Also, why, why the in the stars--

Coleman waved his arguing thoughts away with a roll of his eyes and he noticed the tailed student conversing with the male with the crossbow. Since he wasn't sure of their names he didn't know if they were in the same dorm as him. Oh, that reminds him he should really look for Rhea. He craned his neck to look out for the smaller the student; he thought it would be easy to spot her with her distinguishable features but there were more of her people than of his own kind here.

"Rhea? Where you at? You're in Dorm 3 with me -- get moving so we can hurry up an' go!" Coleman used his hands to make a cone-shape around his lips, knowing that he would be shouting at nearby students' ears, but he's past his point of being nervous now. They could handle a bit of noise.
Coded by Agwordsmith
[/div]

When the youth spotted the dorms list, his curiosity brought him over to peer at the dorm's list. Eris squinted at the names before his eyes lit up recognizing the first part of his new friend's name. Relief washed over him like a dark wave. He wouldn't have to remake any friends. Now he could just hang around with her and let her introduce him to people-WAIT. The gears in Eris' mind screeched and moved slightly. This means... we're staying in the same dorm together! His freckled face suddenly lit up with color, rivaling his hair. He tried to say something intelligent, but instead words just exploded out of his mouth.

"T-They're co-ed?!"

Eris distinctly remembered the ridiculously conservative nature of his Father. How he'd been given the, "if you ever bring a girl home, stay within line of sight at all times, don't touch her, never be alone, home before dark-" the list just went on. These teachings had been hammered into his mind, and the idea of a co-ed dorm seemed so... naughty? Violative? He couldn't think of any words. It was definitely something, though.

Interacting: AI10100 AI10100 Wonderblue Wonderblue

"Agreed," Zenima replied, "Safety in numbers after all. Force of habit I guess, never can be too careful when venturing into the unknown. Then again I am one of the more armed students to begin with." Shrugging his shoulders, he was about to leave when he heard someone exclaim

"T-They're Co-ed??!"

Earning a chuckle from Zenima he turned back to Maki and joked with her. "I don't know what sort of arrangements you had as a priestess, but I never had any problems with mixed gender dorms. After all, as long as people mind their own business and don't start trouble things work out just fine. Then again I grew up in a mercenary guild so perhaps my perception is a bit biased to begin with. I think we should help assuage his fears Maki." Turning around and walking over to the individual, Zenima cleared his throat "I wouldn't worry about it all at much," Zenima began. "Just respect your dorm mates' boundaries and you'll do fine." Outstretching a hand, Zenima introduced himself, "My name is Zenima."

Falryne Astina
ed13546ecd0b760f25a8d4452dafc4b6.jpg
Mood: Content
Mentions: None

All eyes were on the headmaster as he waltzed through the frontal doors with confidence. Falryne was no exception, but with far more scrutinizing intent than the others. As females swooned and laughter echoed throughout the halls, Falryne remained indifferent. Personally, she thought that the principal of such a high-class academy would ooze more refinement and elegance. She was a little disappointed, but appearances weren't everything. Perhaps he was as full of merits as she hoped, beneath the surface at least.

Ryne listened silently in a bit of a daze, her eyes wandering to the teachers who would become her mentors, particularly Professor Muldoon. Fal wished to pursue combat as a means of proving her merit, viewing it as a more suitable path forward for her at the moment. Although, she was startled by the fact that there was a curfew in place. What was she, 10? As a fully grown adult, this was somewhat insulting. But nonetheless, she would be able to deal with it.

Realizing that her fellow students had begun clamouring around the noticeboard, she decided to take a glance from a distance to get the information required. "Dorm 3..." Quite simply, she walked away from the crowd towards the dorms, desiring to check out the layout before the others get there. She didn't quite catch the names of her fellow roommates, not like she would recognise anyone anyway.

With her backpack slung over her shoulder, she calmly peered around the building. It was a little smaller than expected, as she examined the first floor. The kitchen appeared recently cleaned and well-furnished with neccesities, and the workshop seemed quite versatile in its range of equipment. Perhaps the most notable of all was the great room, which had an oaken scent emanating from its cozy furniture, overwhelming Fal with a sudden sense of nostalgia. "Perhaps this will be a pleasant place to call home." She smiled briefly whispering to herself, before calmly walking up the stairs.

She was a little surprised at how the female and male dorms did not have seperate bathrooms, she had a feeling this may cause chaos later on in the school year, but she supposed her roommates will deal with it then. Somewhat worried, she resolved to bathe earlier/later everyone else to prevent stress. Noticing she was the first one upstairs, she grinned to herself as she inspected each room in order to decide on one to claim. Her eyes slowly stopped twinkling as she realized each room was almost identical. After a moment of contemplation, she decided on the south-western most room, as she enjoyed having the desk beside her bed rather than below.

tags// // Square sized images also will look best// // but if you have a non square image it'll still work// // Don't worry// [/class] [class=Info] Font-Family:Acme; color:Black; padding:20px; padding-bottom:5px; background-color:#4b79aa; width:85%; margin: Auto; // This is the mainly background and the font// // If the Font does not show up // // use the typical bbc font tag in one area to make it show up// // you'll notice I've done so with the Name// // I don't know why it won't work 100% of the time with out doing this// // but since its just a simple thing to add// // I figured it wasn't to much to do to get the font I wanted// //if you want a more modern look I suggest using the font Anonymous Pro// //just don't forget to change it in the font tag on the name so it'll work// [/class] [class=Line] border-bottom: 1px SOLID #000000; //this is the line under each section // To get the double line I just added a style to it// //as you'll be able to see below// [/class] [div class=Info][Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div]

Amelia Emberfist.jpg
Interacting:
N/A
VioletShadow VioletShadow
[Div class="Line"][/div] Location: Dorms
Action: Talking to Falryne
[Div class="Line"][/div]

Amelia Emberfist [Div class="Line"][/div]
Amelia had arrived to the dorms soon after the introductory speech and figuring out which dorm she would be living in. It was a momentary surprise when she learned that it would be a coed dorm, she would get used to it eventually like most things. Arriving at the brick and wood building, Amelia entered through the front wooden door that had a a glazed square window. As she entered she smiled at the accommodations, most notably the workshop. Her eyes glistened and sparkled at the possibility of what sort of potions she could create here; hopefully her future dorm mates would not mind a few loud explosions here and there a nasty habit given the unstable nature of most combined compounds. Grasping the sling on her composite longbow and the handle of her trunk, she made her way up the stairs with an audible *thump* *thump* as she made her way up to the landing.

Upon arriving at the second floor she noticed the bathrooms, only three of them. Taking a mental note she decided that she would endeavor to make it abundantly clear when she was using a bathroom. Apart from the three bathrooms, there were two side doors that had simple affixed signs that read either male or female. ~I better make sure that they cannot be removed, for that would cause some unneeded stress. Passing through the female door, she noticed that almost all of the doors to the rooms were closed save for one door at the end of the hall. ~looks like someone has the same idea I did, better take the other room so I don't have to be assigned a wing room. Placing her trunk on her bed, her elven curved blade on her desk and her bow on the dresser she walked over to the other room. Knocking on the door and poking her head in, she began.

"Good afternoon! I take it you also decided to strike while the iron was hot and claim your room huh?" Amelia began. "I guess you and I are alike in that manner, Name's Amelia Emberfist."
Coded by Agwordsmith
[/div]

Falryne Astina
Mood: Courteous
Mentions: Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe

Just as Falryne began unzipping her backpack, her eyes lazily wandering around the room she chose in appreciation, a startling knock appeared at her door. She didn't think someone would catch up to her so quickly. "Oh, I thought I'd be the first one here for a while, it is lovely to meet you Amelia." She smiled and nodded in response to her question. "I wanted to scout out the place before things got busy, there's quite a few of us afterall." Gently, she pulled out a picture frame, with its neatly folded stand. She stared at it fondly for a moment, before putting it face down on the desk and walking towards the door where Amelia stood. "I'm Falryne Astina, but you can call me Fal or Ryne for short if you'd like." She smiled politely, offering her hand as an expression of greeting.

tags// // Square sized images also will look best// // but if you have a non square image it'll still work// // Don't worry// [/class] [class=Info] Font-Family:Acme; color:Black; padding:20px; padding-bottom:5px; background-color:#4b79aa; width:85%; margin: Auto; // This is the mainly background and the font// // If the Font does not show up // // use the typical bbc font tag in one area to make it show up// // you'll notice I've done so with the Name// // I don't know why it won't work 100% of the time with out doing this// // but since its just a simple thing to add// // I figured it wasn't to much to do to get the font I wanted// //if you want a more modern look I suggest using the font Anonymous Pro// //just don't forget to change it in the font tag on the name so it'll work// [/class] [class=Line] border-bottom: 1px SOLID #000000; //this is the line under each section // To get the double line I just added a style to it// //as you'll be able to see below// [/class] [div class=Info][Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div]

Amelia Emberfist.jpg
Interacting:
VioletShadow VioletShadow
n/a
Action: Talking to Falryne
[Div class="Line"][/div]

Warmly shaking her hand, Amelia responded, "Falryne Astina, I believe I shall call you Ryne for short; rolls off the tongue don't you think? As for my own name, Amelia will suffice, I have not found a flattering nickname that I wish to be referred to as. Noticing the tips of Falryne's hair, Amelia's eyebrow raised suggestively. "You have to tell me what did you do to maintain your green tips, it looks rather natural if you ask me." Pointing at her own hair tips Amelia continued, "I myself am responsible for this fiery accessory with the aid of alchemy if you must know much to the chagrin of my parents. They think it improper for a lady of my stature to be fiddling with chemicals and contraptions." Amelia's voice suddenly took on an excitable tone, "However, I just enjoy the wonders of discovery!" Amelia grinned with delight. "Oh I'm doing it again aren't I? I'm speaking too much again and not allowing you to speak up, for that I apologize.
Coded by Agwordsmith
[/div]

Falryne Astina
Mood: Content

"Perhaps Amy or Lia?" Ryne suggested, having met an Amelia who enjoyed those nicknames back home. Seeing as they were still standing by the doorway, Falryne politely gestured for her new dormmate to enter as she leaned against the door. "Green? Tips?" Fal inquired curiously, what on earth was she talking about? After putting two and two together, she realized she referred to the lighter ends of her hair. "Oh, I suppose they do look a bit green in bright light. But, erm, they're all natural." She smiled a little sheepishly. It wasn't often others noticed the subtle colour difference. "Oh, it looks great on you." Fal smiled, looking over the vivid, almost whitish hues of her hair tips. To be honest, she hadn't had a proper look at her new dormmate. Her sapphire blue locks made her excitable demeanor and reddish armour appear more intimidating. She seemed like a fun person personality-wise. "It's great that you're pursuing what you enjoy, you should be proud of that." She smiled kindly. "Oh, are you of noble birth by any chance?" She inquired, inferring from her earlier words. "It's fine, I enjoy listening." She smiled once more, sitting herself on the bed.

Aiden Mairu
Dorm 3
Affected RP'ers: VioletShadow VioletShadow Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe

It didn't take too long for Aiden to arrive at the dorms, but by the time he arrived it was already clear others had gotten there before him. This annoyed him slightly, he'd been hoping for a free look around the place on his own, but judging by the opened doors someone else had already done just that. He was pretty sure he could hear two people talking upstairs, so he could probably still get a look around the first floor at least. The kitchen was rather nice, though it was very much missing the well-used feel his home kitchen had. He'd have to try it out and see how many of his family recipes he could create. The workshop was almost nothing like what he knew though. The tools and devices were obviously magical, and most of them he couldn't even begin to guess their usage. Aiden could hear Ayla smirking in his head as he took a closer look at some of the tools. the demon clearly knew what all of these could be used for, though Aiden has little doubt that she wouldn't be offering any explanations.

After a bit of searching Aiden directed his steps upstairs. He could hear two girls talking to the left, so he assumed those were the girls dorms. As such he moved over to the right door and headed down to the very end of the hall. Choosing the right of the two dorms at the end, he tossed his small pack onto the bed. He could unpack later, if you could call it really unpacking. He barely had anything from back home after all. For now though, he wanted to go talk to the people he'd be sharing the dorms with.

Aiden walked over to the other side of the 2nd floor and poked his head through the door and looked down the hallway. The two girls -they both seemed to be elves- were talking down at the end of the hall. He wasn't sure if they'd noticed him, they sounded like they were talking about hair or something. He knocked on the door to try and alert them to his presence, then spoke down the hallway to them. "Hello! Sorry if I'm interrupting, Just looking to meet and greet my dorm-mates."

tags// // Square sized images also will look best// // but if you have a non square image it'll still work// // Don't worry// [/class] [class=Info] Font-Family:Special Elite; color:black; padding:20px; padding-bottom:5px; background-color:#B22222; width:85%; margin: Auto; // This is the mainly background and the font// // If the Font does not show up // // use the typical bbc font tag in one area to make it show up// // you'll notice I've done so with the Name// // I don't know why it won't work 100% of the time with out doing this// // but since its just a simple thing to add// // I figured it wasn't to much to do to get the font I wanted// //if you want a more modern look I suggest using the font Anonymous Pro// //just don't forget to change it in the font tag on the name so it'll work// [/class] [class=Line] border-bottom: 1px SOLID #000000; //this is the line under each section // To get the double line I just added a style to it// //as you'll be able to see below// //// //

// [/class] [div class=Info][Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div]

Interacting:
Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe Wonderblue Wonderblue
--
R.U. Main Hall
[Div class="Line"][/div]

”It does not hurt to be careful.” She said with a nod, smiling ever so slightly as she too gestured to the bow slung across her arms. Maki had brought it out of caution; just because she came here for more scholarly pursuits does not mean that there was no danger present in the university. Though she did wish that these would be peaceful years, she knew that it was too much to ask.

The exclamation of someone - their panic evident as they spoke about the dorms being a mix between females and males did bring great joy to Maki, if only because of amusement. It seemed it brought Zenima the same kind of joy. ”I was never one to be bothered by sharing a room with that of the opposite behavior. It is of little consequence to be with others.” Though she did have her own room, there were times where she had to share with the other monks or those who are in need of a roof above their heads. So long as they kept to themselves, she did not care.

Giving him a brief nod, Maki followed Zenima to the man and inclined her head in greeting. ”Indeed. There is no need for worry. As Zenima said, as long as we know and respect each other's boundaries, then we will have a, hopefully, peaceful time together.” Maki offered her own smile to the man before bowing her head, opposed to Zenima's handshake. ”And I am Maki, a pleasure to meet you. Shall we proceed to our dorms?”
Code by @AgWordSmith
[/div]

9EvRaYA.jpg
Rhea Valqen
Interaction: (Before Arriving) Coleman Divon Divon

Rhea listened in a little bit antsy though keeping in her seat. The mentioning of dorms excited her, perhaps more then most would probably take it. The idea of being around people was exciting to her, outweighing any detrimental things she could think of with how excited she was. She would get to be around people more! She always wanted to be around others more, though she couldn't help but start to think of the possible complications that could arise if her dorm mates didn't like her. The smile on her lips turned slowly to a frown as she seemed to bog herself down worried about it. She suddenly shook her head as to snap herself out of it, her ears twitching in response.

No Rhea ya dummy, don't worry about it! Your going to make friends here and people are going to like ya here and not be jerks! There was a kitsune here, I mean... they are kinda close to me. I mean... not quite... but its somewhat close! Your going to meet all the girls and they are going to be like 'wow Rhea, ya are so kick ass, I can't believe someone is as awesome as you!' Its going to go over well!

She nodded her head once more in agreement to her own pep talk in her own mind as she wandered over to the board. She glanced at it, looking from a bit more of a distance her vision good enough to at least make it easier for her to pick it out from a distance. Her ears suddenly lowered as she heard a voice speak up that grated on her ears. Well... maybe grated was a bit of an exaggeration with her more so wanting to deny any interest in the man speaking up asking for her. She didn't really get to finish looking at the rest of the list though it was something she would learn about anyways at the dorm right? She glanced over seeing him pouting as she walked over at him looking rather frustrated. She stared at him sharply with her slitted pupil glancing directly at him looking almost menacing as she did so.

"Excuse me sir, don't go being loud like that and acting like we know each other beyond a casual greeting, ya don't know me at all! Second off, I am not a child, and ya should stop being a meany-head and speaking to someone in that manner! I am an adult and ya should speak to me like I am an adult!" She spoke pointing at him acting a bit childish in speaking to him in her tone and gesture. She crossed her arm putting up a front of an attitude tilting her head to the side.

"Now if ya will excuse me, I have to go up to my dorm room and I'll do it off my own accord, thank ya very much!" She spoke a bit bratty in her town tilting her head up as she walked ahead to the dorm with a soft glow on her cheek as she wandered up not waiting for him as if she didn't care about his company. Despite that, she did peek her head back in a brief pause to check if he followed before she would head up, doing this several times along the way up towards the dorms.

Amelia Emberfist.jpg
Interacting:
VioletShadow VioletShadow Morzone Morzone
n/a
Action: Talking to Falryne & Aiden
[Div class="Line"][/div]

"Amy sounds nice," Amelia began. When asked about the question of noble birth Amelia smiled. "Why yes indeed I am of noble birth," Amelia then put her fists at her sides, puffed out her chest and took on a mocking voice, "I am from one of Rendalia's noble families and I shall be respected as such." Amelia then relaxed her chest and started laughing, "PFFFFFFFF ahahahaha!" Amelia placed her hands on her chest as she laughed. "Oh man I cannot get over how funny that sounds." Amelia then regained her composure and stood back up straight. They expect me to be a dainty little flower? Nu-uh I want to be able to defend myself and explore the arcane to the fullest! There was one in my childhood who agreed with me, but..." A forlorn gaze suddenly appeared on her face before she cast It off as quickly as it appeared.

Amelia then heard a voice coming from the doorway into the female wing of the building. "You are not interrupting anything but I do not think that this hallway is an ideal spot for three or more individuals to be discussing matters. Shall we move downstairs into the more spacious great room Ryne?"
Coded by Agwordsmith
[/div]

Aiden Mairu
Dorm rooms
Affected Rp'ers: Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe VioletShadow VioletShadow

At the prompt to relocate downstairs, Aiden took a step back and held the door open for the two elves. He tipped an invisible hat to them as he did so. "My names Aiden by the way, Aiden Mairu. I think I overheard your names a moment ago. You're Amy, right?," Aiden gestured toward Amelia then followed by by gesturing toward Falryne, "And you're Ryne? Good to meet you." Aiden was feeling good, nothing weird or awkward right off the bat. Though he was trying to ignore Ayla mocking his voice in his head, it made it a little hard to concentrate. He wondered if he'd be able to explain Ayla's presence properly. She wouldn't be able to interact with any of them after all, he'd probably end up sounding like he was describing some invisible friend or something.

Interacting:
N/A
Hanarei Hanarei VioletShadow VioletShadow Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe Morzone Morzone
[Div class="Line"][/div] Location: Own Dorm
Action: Appreciating the bed
[Div class="Line"][/div]

Coleman J. Quinn || Out of place, out of mind. [Div class="Line"][/div]
Rhea had left the older man in quiet disarray for a moment after another round of her outbursts, yet even then he found himself trailing after her. But that single moment felt like a week spent in hell (he probably would have ended up there if it wasn't for Rithmur's intervention...). He underestimated his ability to handle the attention here. This was a different playing field -- one in which he was heavily disadvantaged in: being one of lesser birth and not well educated in academia. In that moment he swore he could feel the other students'penetrating gaze easily deconstructing his cheery demeanour and seeing who he truly was -- a ruthless, dim-witted and freeloading soul.

Oh how he was going to prove them all fucking wrong. But they wouldn't want that. Would they? It's all fuzzy but...faith is all he had for now. Get back on track, get back on track...

Coleman blinked rapidly, realising that his vision was becoming blurry (as if he had been cross-eyed). As long as he focused on the fox-eared student ahead of him he could stay composed for now. He had to stay with someone, it'll keep him in check, yet he had to remember to hold his tongue if he wanted to keep her company. But with the way she kept turning back to see if he was on her tail had him tilt his head in confusion.
"What a buncha' mixed signals, little fox..."
1st Floor
When Rhea had stopped at the 2nd floor he barely managed to keep himself from bumping into her since he was still processing the image of the kitchen area from the 1st floor. He wasn't a gourmet chef but he could make the basics pretty well. He'll probably come back down here to refuel.
2nd Floor
Coleman whistled at his new accommodations -- correction, his and others' new accommodations. There were already a few of his dorm-mates conversing down the hallway and he couldn't stop himself from flashing a grin at their direction. What was about it about being careful again? It'll come back to him again later.

"Well, I'm thinking I've outstayed mine welcome with you, little -- I mean, sorry, ma'am -- Rhea." Coleman's tongue, as per usual, spoke while his brain was still in the process of picking the words to say. He carefully moved around the fox-eared student, making sure that he didn't accidentally brush against her in case that could aggravate her further.

"Gonna get a head-start on checking our -- I mean, mine, room. So shout if you want me -- It's Cole, remember." And off he went in a half-jog, half-walk to find his own dorm.

He tried his best to squeeze past the departing dorm-members, mumbling "'scuse me, pardon you" as he passed by. He didn't exactly oogle at them but he did faintly recognise the silver-haired student he had a brief awkward interaction with before...

After pacing back and forth in confusion for a few minutes since the doors lacked any sort of name plaques, he came to the realisation that he could choose his own room. Which was surprisingly easy -- he wanted to be as close to the bathrooms and exit as possible. With a harrumph and a rough push of his shoulder against the door, Coleman had claimed the bottom-left dorm of the eastern wing.

Without even bothering to close the door behind him, he looked like a blur when he sped towards the well-made bed and fell into it face-first. A satisfied groan muffled by the thick blankets. He scrunched up the fabric instinctively, appreciating how expensive it felt. Coleman wasn't bone-tired but fuck he wanted to feel a mattress against his frame since...well since the last time he managed to rent a room at an Inn. That felt like eons ago, back before he was another man.
Coded by Agwordsmith
[/div]

Locale: Main hall, gawking at the dorms list still like an idiot

The youth made a sudden stammer and his face somehow became more red when he got an answer. Eris had meant that mostly as a rhetorical question, but now he was meeting someone new. The halfling immediately stood up straighter and stuck his arm out a little too enthusiastically, sort of bumping his wrist against Zenima's. Eris quickly apologized under his breath and got this embarrassed smile on his face, exhaling softly with defeat. "Sorry, uh- of course I will!" Eris responded to the comment on respect. It made him instantly think to the ladies in the hou-WAIT, WHY DID I GO THERE? Agh, I'm such a pervert... He thought with some sorrow before realizing he should say his name. "Er, I'm Eris. Just Eris. Sorry, just... never stayed in the same area as... yeah." Eris didn't quite want to finish that train of thought.

tags// // Square sized images also will look best// // but if you have a non square image it'll still work// // Don't worry// [/class] [class=Info] Font-Family:Acme; color:Black; padding:20px; padding-bottom:5px; background-color:#192f54; width:85%; margin: Auto; // This is the mainly background and the font// // If the Font does not show up // // use the typical bbc font tag in one area to make it show up// // you'll notice I've done so with the Name// // I don't know why it won't work 100% of the time with out doing this// // but since its just a simple thing to add// // I figured it wasn't to much to do to get the font I wanted// //if you want a more modern look I suggest using the font Anonymous Pro// //just don't forget to change it in the font tag on the name so it'll work// [/class] [class=Line] border-bottom: 1px SOLID #000000; //this is the line under each section // To get the double line I just added a style to it// //as you'll be able to see below// [/class] [div class=Info][Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div]

Interacting:
AI10100 AI10100 Wonderblue Wonderblue [Div class="Line"][/div] Mentioned:
n/a
[Div class="Line"][/div] Location: Main Hall
Action: Talking to Maki & Erisx
[Div class="Line"][/div]

Zenima Kurikat [Div class="Line"][/div]

As Zenima bumped Erisx's arm, he felt a warm as if familiar connection. Seeing Erisx about to collapse into a mess due to possible interactions with the opposite gender, Zenima cleared his throat. "It's all in the nerves mate, but that comes with experience," Zenima began. "That aside, you look like you can handle yourself, and based on what I saw on the dorm board, you're in the same dormitory as myself and Maki here," Zenima motioned to Maki as he spoke. "With that aside, we should get over to the dormitories before the good rooms are taken yes?" Zenima's mind then recalled that bump as it stuck with him. What made it so familiar to him?
Coded by Agwordsmith
[/div]

Interacting:
Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe Wonderblue Wonderblue VioletShadow VioletShadow Morzone Morzone
--
R.U. Dormitories
[Div class="Line"][/div]

Eris's apparent nervousness about being in the same dorm as women made it amusing - and comforting in a sense. The boy was innocent as far as she could tell, due to his reactions. It would not be so bad to have him around once he gets used to their designations. Who knows, maybe once he's comfortable, she could get some information out of him that she can use for learning. Nevertheless, it was something to look forward to.

As Zenima went on to say that they should probably head to the dorms, Maki readily agreed with a nod. They were one of the few who remained at the hall by now and she didn't want to get stuck to a bad location for a room. Once both were prepared to depart, she wasted no time in leading the two towards the dorm with confidence. Considering the fact that she had studied the map earlier, she felt like she could lead them the right way.

And they managed to get to the dorm without a hitch. She stayed quiet for the remainder of the trip, allowing for the two to talk. Some people were downstairs and were talking. Must be some of their dormmates. The girl who gave her back her knife was there too. ”Hello there.” She offered them the greeting with a bow or her head before moving upstairs to claim a room, hoping they would all understand why she was quick to go and also hoping that Zenima and Eris were both following as well. With a wave towards the two seeing as they were male and located on the other wing, she headed over to the room next to the bathroom and claimed it. Closer to the bath meant she could get it earlier which was a better alternative.
Code by @AgWordSmith
[/div]

Falryne Astina
Mood: Curious
Mentions: Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe Morzone Morzone AI10100 AI10100

"...I admire your determination." She commented with a pause, her eyes momentarily ablaze. Whilst she threw away her noble title, hers was forcibly taken from her. Ironic wasn't it? Anger and annoyance seemed to simmer within her, before she soothed herself with a quiet sigh. Luckily, she didn't need to respond further as one of her new dormmates called out to them. Peeking her head round the corner, she took a glance at the newcomer. "Oh, greetings." She nodded politely, glad to be able to divert her thoughts. "Sure thing Amy." Ryne followed after the two in front of her down the stairs into the homely great room, making idle conversation as she went. "It is a pleasure to meet you Aiden."

Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed three newcomers enter the vicinity. Two of them being people she met at the docks. What were the odds? She nodded to them politely in greeting as they went upstairs to scout the rooms. Ryne was glad to have been one of the first here, her fellow dormmates seemed to be quite quick on their feet. Turning her attention back to the two in the great room, sinking into one of the couches, Fal decided to ask a question which had intrigued her since she had entered the school. "What kind of magic do you two possess?"

Interacting:
VioletShadow VioletShadow Morzone Morzone AI10100 AI10100 Wonderblue Wonderblue [Div class="Line"][/div] Mentioned:
n/a
[Div class="Line"][/div] Location: Main Hall
Action: Talking to Aiden, Falryne and Zenima (Amelia) Settling in and talking to Aiden, Falryne, and Amelia (Zenima)
[Div class="Line"][/div]

Zenima Kurikat & Amelia Emberfist [Div class="Line"][/div]

"Yes indeed I am Amy" Amelia responded to Aiden as they were walking down the stairs to the great room. Amelia then waved to their new dorm mate as she entered into her own room while Amelia, Falryne, and Aiden began to make their way down the stairs into the great room. It was at this point she noticed two individuals standing in the doorway to the dormitory.

Zenima was impressed by the dormitory that Rodren University had provided for them complete with what looked to be a fully furnished kitchen and a spacious workroom on the right. He intended to utilize it to its' fullest to maintain his crossbow. Seeing three new individuals walk down the stairs, Zenima decided to go over to them once they had settled into the couches, but for now he double checked his crossbow to make sure the drawstring retained its' strength and was sturdy overall

Sitting down in an armchair, Amelia listened as Falryne asked her about her magic. Clearing her throat, Amelia began, "First I must ask that you do not treat me any different from anyone despite by noble status. I find that when people deal with nobility a false face, rather than a true one, is displayed; I absolutely hate that." Amelia then held out her hand as she began "Now my source of magic is an Arcane Blood source. I'm quite good with a blade and great with a bow so I've had time to develop my magic, my alchemy, and my weapon skills," Amelia putting down a finger into her palm for every skill she developed. My parents figured that I should develop my magic rather than my alchemical talents, but unbeknownst to them, I plan to do both. You cannot be expected to solve every situation if you only have one solution for every situation. Even then it may not work all the time.

It was at this time that Zenima decided to interject. "Excuse me, may I join you all?" "Of course!" Amelia exclaimed, "The more dorm mates are familiar with each other on the first day the better off we are as a unit. My name is Amelia." Amelia looked over Zenima for a bit before posing the question with an eyebrow raised, "What exactly are you good at, or rather, what sort of magic do you possess?" Zenima took a deep breath and started, "Well for starters, my name is Zenima and I was a former mercenary for the Dawn Rose Company." Amelia got an excited look on her face upon the mention of the company, "you mean THE Dawn Rose Company? But you're so young! "First of all Amelia," Zenima began, "I only officially joined them when I was 15, but I was unofficially a part of them for longer than that as far as I can remember. Second, being in the company allowed me to hone my magic skills, Arcane Blood if you must know. So I can handle myself pretty well if you ask me." Amelia opened her mouth as to ask a question, but Zenima held up his right index finger as if to quell her question, "We can discuss what sort of missions I've been on in the future, but for now lets focus on each other so that one person does not take up all of the light's attention no?" Despite being told to hold onto her questions, Amelia still held a giddy expression and nodded. before she continued. "So you are an Arcane Blood like me, and it seems you also accessed it through martial training, interesting. Amelia then turned to Falryne and asked, "Well Ryne, what sort of magic do you possess?
Coded by Agwordsmith
[/div]

9EvRaYA.jpg
Rhea Valqen
Interaction: Coleman Divon Divon Maki AI10100 AI10100

Rhea found her way up in the dorm giving a peek behind her shoulder to make sure Coleman was following... outside the time he had nearly bumped into her. Having someone near her meant she looked like less of a loner right? Thats why she wanted him around, not that she liked having company or anything... not at all! She puffed her cheeks blushing a bit in embarrassment over her own thoughts. She didn't want to come out and admit naturally she liked having others around nor that in part she was hoping to have others to be around for once in her life outside her adopted father. It took her a bit by surprise when Cole seemed to have different ideas speaking up to her in a way that left her rather feisty though parting away giving a shout of his name giving her little chance to respond.

"H... hey wait! J... jerk!" She shouted back blushing more. She shook her head fighting away her embarrassment managing to ease herself up a bit. Her eyes lingered a bit a little uncertain once more being left alone so to speak once more. She seemed a bit timid debating what to do. She shook her head once more to try and focus herself.

Stop it Rhea! Just focus! Your going to make friends... and your not going to let yourself worry about stuff! Just go up and talk... ya did it before you can interact with other people. Your awesome after all! She nodded her head giving herself a little pep talk. It was hard to shake that fear of being ostracized completely from her mind. Sure she noticed some odd stares upon her but it wasn't as bad as where she came from. At the very least she seemed to fit in enough with things like Kitsune being around that she could at least try and pass as one of those if someone wasn't too familiar with how their ears were... and so long as she hid her human ears as well with her hair. Speaking of she noticed a Kitsune wander in seemingly alone. She looked... familiar. She quickly shuffled over trying to intercept her in hopes of finding someone to bump into before she would have to compete with others.

"Hello I..." She spoke as the girl passed by quick to try and claim a room. It was quite clear she didn't hear her having hesitated too much that she had darted past. Darn it Rhea you gotta act faster! She thought to herself. She should work to pick out a room after all... so she could use that as an excuse! She nodded to herself as if finding her plan to be perfect. She wandered over to the room where Maki had taken near the bathroom. She stumbled in looking about before focusing on her. It was time to put on a play to act as if she had stumbled in.

"Oh no, this room is clearly taken. I am sorry I didn't know." She spoke out, her voice coming off anything but natural as she showed herself to be a horrible actor when attempting to play up a reason for her stumbling into the room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back