• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Sorcerers of Algoren IC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Clockwork Syringe

The Night Blade
Uneasiness, excitement, fear, wariness; these were the emotions that were currently running through the incoming class of Rodren University. On this auspicious day it was an overcast sky as the sun hung lazily behind the blankets of clouds refusing to come out. The smell of freshwater hung in the air as a soft breeze passed through creating an almost idyllic scene. In order to get to Rodren University, one had to take the ferry across a lake that was fed and exited via the tributaries, one that had not arrived yet. The Dock creaked with activity as students, workers, and the like were passing the time waiting by playing cards, reading, fishing, and drawing, to name a few activities. Still, it didn't look as though too many individuals were bored as they had something to occupy their time with.

Zenima was one of the few who had decided to go fishing, one of his hobbies and one he picked up during his time with the Dawn Rose. It was a nice distraction and allowed him time to think as he waited for the ferry to arrive. Looking back briefly he couldn't be sure of the circumstances that led to his consideration and acceptance at Rodren; who was this Headmaster Richard Ophidian? It seemed that his commander knew who he was, which is why he reluctantly let Zenima go to the academy; he was losing a valuable mercenary and one that had been with the guild for a few years despite how young he was. Zenima wanted to go, he needed to, if he had any chance of recovering his memories he would take it. Looking around he noticed that he was one of the more heavily armed individuals on the dock. A rapier at his side, a crossbow on his back, and knives hidden away. Clutching the amulet he kept hidden under his armor, he sighed a bit. He was found with this on that fateful day 7 years ago, the furthest back he could remember, what was this amulet? Stashing it away and leaning back on the wooden railing, Zenima continued to fish, perhaps he'd be able to find lunch before the ferry arrived.

Divon Divon AI10100 AI10100 Hanarei Hanarei Wonderblue Wonderblue VioletShadow VioletShadow

9EvRaYA.jpg
Rhea Valqen
Interaction: Open

The gentle breeze ruffled through the girls hair as her pair of extra ears noticeably twitched on top of her head. Amber eyes glanced out upon the crowd of what she assumed were fellow students, her thin black slits where a typical round pupil would be shifting about as she looked around. The red markings around her eyes could easily be mistaken as eye liner perhaps given the other strange features she seemed to posses. While her strange ears on her head seemed to twitch a bit in the breeze, it allowed also for otherwise normal ears she possessed to be visible the shape helping to associate her to have a likely more human heritage rather then eleven. her red and black jacket held to her bod,y the head left down seeming rather odd given her lack of sleeves. Truthfully the hood was more for the sake of hiding her ears, though it seemed pointless when she would likely see many of those on the docks around the school anyways. It had served its purpose in venturing there tyring to minimize 'trouble' as best she she could.

A simple spear was on her back, two thin strands of rope being used to hold it in place. It wasn't the most easy to carry weapon, typically she tended to use it like a walking stick or just carry it to her side, though being around others it was something more frowned upon giving her the need to put it on her back. It would be a bit troublesome to use in a pinch, but she wasn't anywhere that the need to use it should ever arise anyways to begin with. Upon the back of her waist a simple knife laid sheathed, a small bit of string keeping it from slipping out of the sheath. It wasn't meant for fighting or hunting compared to the spear instead being used much more for utility purposes. A knife always came in handy when it came to skinning an animal or cutting something in a jiff. It left her wondering if there were others who might have some experience as well being away from civilization and diving into the untamed wilds. She could only assume many of the student there likely came from a bit more of a 'civilized' background then her... granted she could assume there would be exceptions.

A mixture of both fear and excitement filled Rhea. The notion of going to some school to hopefully learn how to use her magic better was more then exciting. She could only wonder how many strings Cyran had to pull to even get her a place in such an institution. He had always been rather cautious with raising her, yet always being very hush hush about anything in particular. The only thing she really knew herself was that there were many who looked upon her as some danger. She took his last name though it was something she was happy about and didn't think much of. She truthfully never knew her parents that well to really have any attachment to them. What little Cyran would talk about her mother had been one of his most promising students and her father was a child of a close friend of his. She felt rather uneasy looking a bit cautious as she seemed a little fearful of how others might view her out of a sense of paranoia. It was something she tried to surpress often coming off a bit more fiesty in response to others or feigning a sense of confidence she attempted to show on her face with a light smile that to anyone really observant could be seen as forced as she kept back uneasy at approaching anyone herself in fear of an immediate rejection in what in her mind was a new chance to maybe get some friends.

[Class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments // //and do no show up in the final design,// // these are to help you find everything easily// //and explain some code as well. // // These comments must be with in a class or script tags// // in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images// // # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes// // or color codes.// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code// // When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter// // it will not show that you did. you'll have to use the
tags// // Square sized images also will look best// // but if you have a non square image it'll still work// // Don't worry// [/class] [class=Info] Font-Family:Acme; color:Black; padding:20px; padding-bottom:5px; background-color:#325438; width:85%; margin: Auto; // This is the mainly background and the font// // If the Font does not show up // // use the typical bbc font tag in one area to make it show up// // you'll notice I've done so with the Name// // I don't know why it won't work 100% of the time with out doing this// // but since its just a simple thing to add// // I figured it wasn't to much to do to get the font I wanted// //if you want a more modern look I suggest using the font Anonymous Pro// //just don't forget to change it in the font tag on the name so it'll work// [/class] [class=Line] border-bottom: 1px SOLID #000000; //this is the line under each section // To get the double line I just added a style to it// //as you'll be able to see below// [/class] [div class=Info][Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div]

come_here_by_morteraphan_dc0dw6e-pre - Copy.jpg
Interacting:
Hooded figure with a spear
[Div class="Line"][/div] Mentioned:
Hanarei Hanarei
[Div class="Line"][/div] Location: Ferry Docks
Action: Let him play blackjack
[Div class="Line"][/div]

Coleman J. Quinn || Oh, Docks. [Div class="Line"][/div]
The toothy grins he offered at glancing eyes masked the discomfort that writhed in his abdomen. Mesmal's docks was larger in size and he wished it was the same case for this one. Luckily the railings that framed the docks kept the masses of students out of the water. But to his dismay, whenever tried to roam a bit, he brushed against other shoulders often. Every scrape against these students made him think about how damn much he didn't belong here.

A deft hand unhooked the flask that clinked against his belt and he took a deep, needy swig. His adam's apple bobbed hungrily as he tried to secure a spot near the railings. Coleman had been favouring to go fishing; a relaxing and mindless sport that would re-connect him with something familiar in this unfamiliar situation...until he heard bets being played in a round of BlackJack.

He may have jumped to conclusions -- perhaps there's an odd role for him to play in this Rodren University; else why would he have gotten that letter? Sure, Coleman wasn't an academic sort of fellow, he'd learned most of his knowledge through trial and error on the bloody field, not in prestigious strongholds or classrooms filled with books and...magic flitting everywhere. But there was also the possible intervention of Rithmur...

Coleman finished the contents within his flask with a exasperated 'guh' and mindlessly threw it behind him. Before he realised his mistake, it actually came back and smacked against the back of his head. The dishelleved man made a show of spinning on his heel to face a half-orc female's scowl and exclaimed a string of apologies as he hooked the flask back onto his belt. As he continued to stage his 'sorry', he quickly walked backwards in the direction of the game of BlackJack. Before he neared his destination, he bumped against a smaller figure and he mentally and verbally cursed in frustration -- another oops-a-daisy moment after another.

"Sh--- didn't see you there; shouldn't been facing backwards --" Coleman spoke a mile a minute as he turned around, and immediately recoiled at how close his face had been to the spear that was strapped neatly behind the hooded student's back. "Oh shit, that's -- that's a good point you've got!"

He quickly readjusted his shaken stance to one with false interest, tanned fingers hooked on his jaw as he inspected the spear. His eyes however, were trained on the game of BlackJack that continued in the background.

[Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div]
Coded by Agwordsmith
[/div]

[Class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments // //and do no show up in the final design,// // these are to help you find everything easily// //and explain some code as well. // // These comments must be with in a class or script tags// // in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images// // # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes// // or color codes.// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code// // When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter// // it will not show that you did. you'll have to use the
tags// // Square sized images also will look best// // but if you have a non square image it'll still work// // Don't worry// [/class] [class=Info] Font-Family:Special Elite; color:black; padding:20px; padding-bottom:5px; background-color:#B22222; width:85%; margin: Auto; // This is the mainly background and the font// // If the Font does not show up // // use the typical bbc font tag in one area to make it show up// // you'll notice I've done so with the Name// // I don't know why it won't work 100% of the time with out doing this// // but since its just a simple thing to add// // I figured it wasn't to much to do to get the font I wanted// //if you want a more modern look I suggest using the font Anonymous Pro// //just don't forget to change it in the font tag on the name so it'll work// [/class] [class=Line] border-bottom: 1px SOLID #000000; //this is the line under each section // To get the double line I just added a style to it// //as you'll be able to see below// //// //

// [/class] [div class=Info][Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div]

948f2f0bb25ac9ce75ada23880a83d1d.jpg
Interacting:
Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe
--
[Div class="Line"][/div] Location:
Docks
[Div class="Line"][/div]

Maki Iskval [Div class="Line"][/div]
"You'd think that the pier would at the very least be quiet."

Perhaps she was nitpicking too much, having been used to the general silence and peace that the temple had emanated all throughout her life. She had always found every single other place to be too chaotic, too busy, too noisy. In the temple, everyone moved at their own pace. Unnecessary sounds tend to distract people from their prayers so everyone is used to being quiet, slinking from one area to another without making a sound. They were like mice as they scurried around - but it was all for the comfort of those that remained within the temple grounds. But no such respect was given outside. Everyone was in their own world among their groups or even among their peers and that meant that they didn't care for anyone they didn't know... most of the time at least.

Her ear twitched and she let out an aggravated sigh as she closed her book. While she could read a book with the noise around her, this was just too much. Too many people moving. Too many people talking. Was this also going to happen at the university? If so, then she would have to change some habits she had. She needed to adapt. She supposed she could put aside reading the book - it was a fictional book anyway. Maki slid the book inside her bag and then began to weave through the crowds. She wondered if she would meet anyone that was familiar - or perhaps a fellow kitsune.

Spotting a relatively peaceful area beside this seemingly reserved man who was fishing. She scanned the area around her to see if she had any other options but the area was filled. She took a breath and then headed towards him. "Good day sir, is this spot taken? I'm afraid it's starting to get a little too loud." She brushed her fingers against her ears. Hopefully, she would be allowed to stay. If not, she would have to force herself to find another place.
Code by @AgWordSmith
[/div]

Interacting: AI10100 AI10100

Zenima was shaken from his tranquility by a woman's voice, more so a question. Keeping both hands on his fishing rod, he turned to his right and saw that a female kitsune had posed the question to him. Pursing his lips for a moment he responded, "Not at all, I don't mind," Zenima began "If you need a refuge from the cacophony of these docks I can aid you in that regard." He paused for a moment as he could have sworn he felt a bite from the line; More likely than not it was caused by the movements on the deck. That caused him to question if he would even get a catch with all of this noise and movement. Turning his head to the newly arrived Kitsune Zenima began, "So are you a new student here or something?"

Falryne Astina
ed13546ecd0b760f25a8d4452dafc4b6.jpg
Mood: Curious
Mentions Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe AI10100 AI10100

It had been a long time since she had seen the ocean. The vastless expanse of deep blue, rolling about in gentle, yet powerful waves, seemed to soothe the bright hues of teal and aqua in her eyes. At peace, she rested on a bench facing the lively sea. Fondly, with a small smile creeping up her lips, she recalled one of the few times she visited the ocean as a child. Despite being as bratty as she was back then, she did remember genuinely enjoying splashing around on the coastline of a beach. Maybe she should do that again sometime. She thought idly to herself, somewhat lost in thought trying to recall other memories. The open novel cradled in her hands, delicately teetered on the edge of falling off her lap, until an interesting figure caught her eye.

A kitsune... She eyed the lady curiously, it wasn't often Falryne saw one of her kind. She wore leather armour similar to her own, giving off the impression of a prepared hunter of sorts. Although it was far more likely that she was just a student, waiting for the ferry, seeing as dock workers and the like were not attired in such a way. She watched as the kitsune walked a short distance away, still within her line of sight and approached a fisherman. For a moment, she tilted her head curiously, wondering if they were friends.

Losing interest, her eyes slowly drifted back to the sea as she picked her book back up, until she noticed a sharp metallic object on the floor. Realizing that it was a weapon, a knife of sorts no less, she immediately assumed that it belonged to the lady who had passed by earlier. She hadn't seen any other armoured indivduals walk through that particular pathway afterall. Falryne pondered whether or not she could be bothered to complete such a troublesome action, aka returning the knife to the kitsune. But remembering that she was a fellow student, she decided that it would be better to build positive relations earlier rather than later.

With a quiet sigh, she took her time packing up her belongings, before retrieving the small weapon and approaching the kitsune. "Excuse me, but is this yours?" She asked casually, a small polite smile plastered onto her face. Her eyes shone with glints of curiousity, despite having quickly lost interest in the uncommon woman earlier.

tags// // Square sized images also will look best// // but if you have a non square image it'll still work// // Don't worry// [/class] [class=Info] Font-Family:Special Elite; color:black; padding:20px; padding-bottom:5px; background-color:#B22222; width:85%; margin: Auto; // This is the mainly background and the font// // If the Font does not show up // // use the typical bbc font tag in one area to make it show up// // you'll notice I've done so with the Name// // I don't know why it won't work 100% of the time with out doing this// // but since its just a simple thing to add// // I figured it wasn't to much to do to get the font I wanted// //if you want a more modern look I suggest using the font Anonymous Pro// //just don't forget to change it in the font tag on the name so it'll work// [/class] [class=Line] border-bottom: 1px SOLID #000000; //this is the line under each section // To get the double line I just added a style to it// //as you'll be able to see below// //// //

// [/class] [div class=Info][Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div]

Interacting:
Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe VioletShadow VioletShadow
--
Docks
[Div class="Line"][/div]

"The help is much appreciated." Maki replied with an inclination of her head before she sat down, letting her legs dangle from the dock. Her gaze went to the fishing line though found no indication of it moving because of a bite. With the noise of the docks, it would drive any prey to leave. It was basic survival instincts. Though who knows, maybe there was a fish in the water that would be foolish enough to stay around.

Her attention was once more caught by the man with his question. "New student. I received an invitation not too long ago. Quite surprising, really, to be invited to such a high class university." Quite a surprise indeed but the opportunity was too great to pass up. "And what of you? A new student as well?" She decided to question, if anything to make friendly conversation. It would be best to be on good terms with someone at the university, especially if they were going to be in the same year. As she waited for the question to be answered, another voice had entered the fray.

Maki turned to the source of the voice to see a woman, an elf, holding a throwing knife - more importantly, her throwing knife. How careless. "That would indeed by mine, yes." She said before reaching out her hand and opening her palm, not wanting to seem rude by just snatching it away. "You have my sincerest gratitude." While she could have simply bought another one had she noticed too late, it would have been quite a waste of money. She was thankful that there were good people out there who choose to help.
Code by @AgWordSmith
[/div]

Interacting: AI10100 AI10100 VioletShadow VioletShadow

Zenima was about to answer the kitsune's question when another woman's voice made herself known; an elf woman to be exact. Apparently the Kitsune had misplaced her knife and it was now back in her possession. Zenima then continued, "Why yes I am a new student as well contrary to well" Zenima removes his right hand from his fishing rod and gestures across his body from top to bottom, "all of this. I am also surprised that I received a letter as well from Headmaster Ophidian too. My guild leader was a little perturbed to be honest, losing an individual like me; I guess Ophidian has some sway. Oh and before you ask, I was a mercenary as evidenced by all of these things I'm wearing."

Placing his hand back on his fishing rod, he felt a slight *tink* and then nothing ~what the hell?~ Zenima's curiosity piqued, he reeled up his line to see that the hook was gone from his line. "Crafty buggers" Zenima swore. "Turning to the kitsune with a sheepish smile on his face Zenima continued. "Well if that's not an omen I don't know what is. Name's Zenima by the way." Zenima figured that now he did not have to split his attention between the kitsune and the elf he could be more open and friendly.

Footsteps heavily beat on a dirt road, and a hot breath panted furiously as a scrawny youth came sprinting towards the dock. He was late on his first day, and this would reflect rather poorly on him. The reason behind his tardiness was none other than sleeping in, for he hadn't gotten much rest the night before out of sheer anxiety. Almost there! The youth thought, spotting the docks filled with people. He slowed down and managed a halt at the edge of the docks, gasping for air as he finally stopped. It felt like blood was roaring through the back of his throat, and his knees were a little shaky.

After a moment, the youth stood up straight and blinked a few times, gazing around in awe at everyone. This guy didn't look like much, honestly. He was all arms and legs, awkwardly tall, and had this kind aura to him. His hair was a ginger color, like that of a fire spark, and his eyes matched almost perfectly. These odd black freckles dotted his face, giving him almost an exotic look. The youth wore a metal chestpiece, with leather boots and light trousers and cloth sleeves. A brown cloak swung across his shoulders and he carried a beaten up satchel by his side. A rusted sword hung in a cracked scabbard by his side, and he just looked... scruffy.

No one here looked familiar to him, which was disappointing, and reassuring. Least he'd get a fresh start, right? Well, with his zealous entrance, he was already the odd man out of the group, receiving odd looks and even eye rolls from people. A nervous chuckle escaped him and the stranger went over to one side of the dock and leaned against the railing, trying to seem cool, but he really wasn't doing the best job. The cool lake air tickled his face and made him shiver, but it smelled too nice for him to get grumpy about the cold. This will be great. He reassured himself silently. I'm finally going to be somewhere I belong, and I get to study awesome magic. But what if we had summer reading or something? They wouldn't do that to me, right? I'm just entering. I passed the exam and everything, so I'm where I should be... right? Right? What if I wasn't supposed to take it or I should've scored higher or I'm at the wrong dock or something- These anxious thoughts continued before he asked aloud to anyone in particular, "T-This is where the Mage Apprentices are supposed to meet, right?"

Locale: The Docks
Interactions: Anyone within earshot (Tagging everyone because I'm almost as awkward as he is Divon Divon AI10100 AI10100 Hanarei Hanarei Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe VioletShadow VioletShadow )

Falryne Astina
Mood: Curious
Mentions Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe AI10100 AI10100 Wonderblue Wonderblue

As she approached the pair making idle conversation, she couldn't help but overhear that they were both new students just like her. What a coincidence. She thought, beginning to wonder just how many new students there were that received that mysterious letter. "Don't mention it, it was my pleasure." A humble smile graced her lips, as she bowed slightly in response. As long ago as it was, it seemed simple gestures like this made it oddly evident that she was not of humble birth. She carefully placed the sharp knife in the kitsunes open palm, before stepping away politely. As much as it would have been useful and/or interesting to converse with them more, it didn't seem cordial to just join in a strangers conversation as if they were friends. Perhaps others may not be mindful of such things, but Falryne didn't think it was right.

As she began returning to the bench she sat on a short while earlier, she noticed an out-of-breath and anxious indivdual leaning against the docks railing not far from it. He seemed to be late for something, which she idly pondered as she continued walking. As she passed him by, she caught his concerned question directed at no-one in particular. Another new student? She couldn't help but chuckle lightly at his exaggerated emotions. "You are partially correct." She greeted him with a warm smile whilst answering his question, hints of amusement shown in her polite expression. "The 'mage apprentices', as you called them, are supposed to meet at Rodren University itself. Haven't you got the letter with you?" She inquired curiously. Falryne herself carried her document of invitation lightly folded in her pocket, just in case she forgot the instructions as dazey as she was. "There are most likely many students gathered here in order to take the ferry there." She continued her explanation idly, her eyes diverted from the fire-headed boy to the expanse of never-ending blue over the railing.

9EvRaYA.jpg
Rhea Valqen
Interaction: Coleman Divon Divon

Rhea had been in a daze of sorts when she was suddenly bumped into. The girl wobbled a bit, fumbling a little as she managed to regain equilibrium straightening herself up. The girl heard the voice as she turned with a frown looking rather sharply back at him. While she heard his words her natural defensive feisty nature only seemed to read it in the worst way possible. To it she thought it was possibly done on purpose, or at the very least if it was an accident his words were used on purpose to insult her. She pointed her finger towards him as her lips parted showing a little bit of her fangs as they teased through with her amber eyes focusing on him the small slits that were her pupils focusing solely on him with her ears pointed straight up as if on full alert.

"Who... who do you think you are trying to say I'm so short and small you can't see me! Not to mention I was just standing here its not my fault you stumbled into me i can't have my back opposite of you just cause ya wandered over and bumped into me! Not to mention are you trying to say my rear end is pointy? I'll have ya know my butt is perfectly fine how it is and is normal so that makes no sense!" She spoke as she blushed a bit realizing as she said it that the last bit in particular didn't make all that much sense embarrassing her a bit in her brash response. She reddened a bit more crossing her arms as if to try and salvage herself a bit softening slightly though attempting to keep up her generally defensive nature towards the stranger.

"Ya... ya got some nerve bumping into me like that in the first place. I suppose I'll just take what ya said as accidental and ya were trying to apologize for such clumsy behavior so I'll forgive you for now and let ya be on your way..." She spoke looking away more for the effect of letting her embarrassed blush to settle down after realizing she likely mistook his words. It wasn't hard to tell she had a slight accent in her words, in particularly seeming to like to replace the word 'you' with 'ya', something that her adopted father always got a bit annoyed about though it wasn't unexpected given where she lived in the middle of nowhere. It was a miracle her accent hadn't been shifted so much given the interaction with the few people she did see. Her eyes glanced up noticing his eyes trained on something else causing her to seeming to shift from attempting to act dismissive to attempting to draw his attention.

"H... hey! Are you even listening to me?"
She spoke a little frusterated puffing her cheeks lightly looking at him and his distracted glance trying to continue a conversation. She wanted to have someone to talk to even if she probably was coming off a little desperate. "The least ya could do is introduce yourself to the lady you bumped into!" She spoke placing her hands on her hips as if she was scolding him though her expression was much softer betraying her attempt to act tough as a desire to have him speak to her. She didn't even seem to register the person nearby questioning whether they were at the correct place so focused on trying to get the first person who stumbled into her to talk with her.

tags// // Square sized images also will look best// // but if you have a non square image it'll still work// // Don't worry// [/class] [class=Info] Font-Family:Acme; color:Black; padding:20px; padding-bottom:5px; background-color:#325438; width:85%; margin: Auto; // This is the mainly background and the font// // If the Font does not show up // // use the typical bbc font tag in one area to make it show up// // you'll notice I've done so with the Name// // I don't know why it won't work 100% of the time with out doing this// // but since its just a simple thing to add// // I figured it wasn't to much to do to get the font I wanted// //if you want a more modern look I suggest using the font Anonymous Pro// //just don't forget to change it in the font tag on the name so it'll work// [/class] [class=Line] border-bottom: 1px SOLID #000000; //this is the line under each section // To get the double line I just added a style to it// //as you'll be able to see below// [/class] [div class=Info][Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div]

Interacting:
Fox-eared student
Hanarei Hanarei Wonderblue Wonderblue
Action: Gesticulating with poor finesse
[Div class="Line"][/div]

The taller man knew the hooded figure was speaking, although rather erratically. But only when the other's voice had risen over the humdrum of the docks did Coleman's eyes grow wide in panic and refocus on the person he'd bumped into. Damn, and he really was looking forward to playing and cheating winning at that game of Blackjack. However the commotion died down as quickly as it had started before Coleman could splutter about a misunderstanding.
"H... hey! Are you even listening to me?"
With the tension dissipating, his shoulders relaxed slightly and he mumbled a chuckle with a shake of his head. He clicked his tongue and offered a flimsy thumbs up at the other.

"I am now, bean."

Not only was he all ears, but now he'd become genuinely intrigued with her features as her face was uncovered -- Blackjack be damned, he could find another game next time.
He considered himself a well-seasoned traveller with "decent" experience of meeting all kinds of folk, but it's still rare for him to encounter fox-like humans, let alone talk to one. Perhaps he really hasn't seen the greatest of what the world had to offer; especially when he's about to enter a new realm that he'd never even thought of being able to enter -- a new world of magic and spells. Really...overwhelming.
"The least ya could do is introduce yourself to the lady you bumped into!"
With Coleman's brain trailing off into more philosophical things -- something that's been happening often since Rithmur's blessing -- he barely caught himself reaching for the girl's ears. With a sheepish grunt he played it off with a sudden awkward clap and he pulled back his hands to mimic her body language; though one was on his hip and the other was gesturing as he spoke.

"Course! Real, real sorry about it -- Coleman's mine name, but Cole's fine too--"

He couldn't help but crack a grin as he purposefully lowered himself so he was eye-level with her. Honestly she looked like a pup no bite, despite the tips of her canines poking out as she pouted. Fortunately he wasn't that stupid to assume she wasn't combat-ready, she a had a spear behind her for the world to see after all --

And
then someone decided to bark out a ridiculous question that he couldn't ignore.
"T-This is where the Mage Apprentices are supposed to meet, right?"
Without breaking eye contact with the fox-eared student, Coleman snorted and yelled in response, "--No, this is a fish-market -- 'course it's the student docks!" His tone wasn't entirely condescending , but a mixture of disbelief and amusement. This place was crawling with young spirited souls -- correction: young, somewhat well-off, magical souls; it was pretty hard to miss. Nevertheless, he hoped the poor clueless student heard his answer amongst the ruckus.

"--now's your turn. You've got mine attention little lady, I'm sure'll be worth it." And he eased back to the conversation between him and the girl. Coleman was used to multitasking between conversations, a skill learned while on the seas and honed as he frequented taverns, but his banter still needed refinement when sober.

Coded by Agwordsmith
[/div]

Interacting:
--
--
Docks
[Div class="Line"][/div]

She clasped the blade of the knife but made sure not to hurt herself. With a quick flick of her hand, she caught the handle of the knife and slid it under her vest after locating where it had fallen. Her interest was taken back by the fisherman, eyes flickering towards him as he answered. Maki decided to use the opportunity presented to her to study the man before her. Indeed, it does look like he's been through a lot - certainly not something you would see on a new student. Nevertheless, Maki could understand him somewhat, and she showed no surprise. "Regardless of our upbringing, we're all students. May it be a mercenary-" she gestured to him with her hand. "Or a servant of the deities." She finished with a gesture to herself as well as a kind smile. "In any case, I look forward to our future lessons. It's always fascinating to see how far we can go, yes?"

Her eyes were once more drawn to the fishing rod as her new companion reeled it in - only to find that the hook was now gone. "Quite unfortunate." Maki muttered under her breath as she looked down at the water, the fish too deep to be seen from the surface. Her ear flicked in annoyance for their luck. "I'm sure we'll be fine." She shot him back with a reassuring smile. However, her mind suddenly shifted towards the deities - did they have a temple, or at the very least altars, dedicated to them at the university? Gone from the temple she may be, she was still and forever will be a priestess of Emoldina and she had her duties. "Ah, and my name is Maki. A pleasure to meet you, Zenima." She extended a hand to shake his. Maki had heard the elf leaving. She didn't catch her name but she knew that she would see her at university too anyway. It should be fine. "If you will give me the honor of sating my curiosity, your magic, where did it come from?" Maki had only ever known fellow priests and priestesses or those that train - Ambrosials and Externuses. She was curious as to what this one was.
Code by @AgWordSmith
[/div]

Interacting: AI10100 AI10100
Mentioned: Divon Divon Wonderblue Wonderblue

At the mention of how the Kitsune, Maki, was a priestess of some kind, he looked her over inquisitively as she continued. She looked to be carrying some religious items with her so it made sense that she was an Arcane Ambrosial. Upon hearing the question of where Zenima's magic came from, he was about to elucidate the answer, but was interrupted by some yelling at an unfortunate student. Shaking his head, he turned back to Maki and spoke.

"Consider your curiosity sated then, I'm what you might call an Arcane Blood user," Zenima explained. "My magic comes from my blood and how I can use it like a muscle to further expand upon it. I only recently came into contact with this power; approximately 3 years ago. So you might say I'm a quick study when it comes to this stuff; then again being a mercenary helps work that muscle." In fact Zenima's guild leader wanted to train him further and more likely than not, he would have taken his leader up on that. However, Headmaster Ophidian had enough sway to persuade the guild leader into letting him study at Rodren University. It made Zenima wonder how much power in fact.

Greeted with momentary silence, the youth got this anxious expression for a moment, before his head snapped up to hear a voice. A young lady, appearing about his age was just walking past him before she answered his question. The youth's fiery colored gaze widened for a moment and he barely kept himself from gawking. She's so... beautiful... He thought, and despite his efforts, the poor guy was rendered a staring, red faced mess. His cheeks started to light up with heat. Her hair looks so soft... I wonder if she'd let me tou-AAAHHHH SHE JUST SAID SOMETHING TO ME! Pull it together, man! He silently scolded himself and stood up straight, in a soldier-like stance. His thought process took only a few moments, and during that time... someone called an answer.

"--No, this is a fish-market -- 'course it's the student docks!" Someone said, and the flaming headed youth made a slight flinch and slouched his shoulders a little, mumbling, "sor-ree. Just had to make sure." His rebuke was quiet, like he didn't have the courage to say it any louder, for it might have caused a fight. His gaze slipped towards the guy who'd answered, and after a glance of sizing him up... yeah, let's not make him mad. Then the youth turned his gaze back to the absolutely stunning woman talking to him. Yeah, I like talking to her more... wait, she asked me something.

Finally, the youth fumbled out, "Y-Yeah, I think I got it somewhere." He patted his pockets and his eyebrows raised in a brief flash of panic spread across his face, before it eased and he exhaled softly in relief. The paper was folded and crinkled, even with one singed edge as well. Least he had it. Then as the youth looked up, she'd already gazed out towards the ocean. The way the breeze ever so slightly moved her hair, and that faraway look... it got him all red in the face again. She's really, really pretty. It should be a crime.

Locale: The docks, being a lovestruck idiot
Mentions/Interactions: VioletShadow VioletShadow Divon Divon Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe
Note: Is his dialogue easier to read now? If not, I'll keep it white.

Interacting:
Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe
VioletShadow VioletShadow Wonderblue Wonderblue
Docks
[Div class="Line"][/div]

She had been planning on completely ignoring the lost young man who was approached by the elf from earlier - what a naturally helpful person despite her exuding something that reminded Maki of the bourgeoisie or even the aristocratic - yet she couldn't help but flinch when someone had responded to him in the rudest way possible. Her ears were up and alert and her head whipped towards the rude person. How unbecoming. She had half a mind to spare a small and barely noticeable spell towards him but figured that doing so might spark a fight and she was not keen on being in such a horrible position on the first day of classes so she let it go.

Turning her attention back to Zenima to allow her festering annoyance to die back down, her eyes widened upon his admittance on where his power came from. "Fascinating, I've heard that your kind are few and in between. Having an ancestor of great power, you don't see those everyday." Maki said with a nod. She was already itching to question so many things about it, but she didn't want to scare Zenima off. It would not be ideal for her cause and goal of knowledge. Deciding to concede for now, she continued the conversation. "I suppose so. I'm sure your studies here in Rodren will bolster your potential with your added experience as a mercenary." She said with a pat on his shoulder.

"It would be rude for me to not say anything about mine when you've shared yours." Maki said, remembering basic politeness. "As you may have already guessed, I'm an Ambrosial where my magic comes from a deity. Lady Emoldina is mine. They've told me that I've had this magic since I was young, when I was first picked up, but I only came around to using it around five years ago but I've been studying it for far longer." She wasn't quite sure why she had not been able to actually use said magic until that fated day while she was studying but Maki had decided to let it go. She could use it now and that was enough.
Code by @AgWordSmith
[/div]

Falryne Astina
Mood: Polite
Mentions Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe Wonderblue Wonderblue Divon Divon

As Falryne turned to the clumsy man she had made conversation with, a loud, teasing voice resounded throughout the crowds of people. It was displeasing to hear such things, considering that all the new students were on even ground here. There was no hierarchy; what made him think that he was above this confused student who just wanted confirmation? Realizing her emotions seemed to be spiralling, she quickly calmed herself down. Her eyes glared icily for just a moment, before simmering down to her usual indifferent expression. It wasn't often she was surrounded by new people, perhaps that was why she had forgotten the great variety of people there were out there.

"Don't mind him." She smiled re-assuringly at the grumbling, seemingly elven boy before her. After being distracted by the sea momentarily, she calmly looked towards his triumph. "Be careful not to lose it." She warned, before curiousity overtook her at his reddenned state. "Erm, are you okay?" She inquired without thinking. It had been a short while since he had stopped running, perhaps he had a poor constitution? Was he always this red? The light had changed from when she had approached earlier afterall.

Realizing her question may have been improper, and that it was rather blunt, she quickly decided to cover it up with a more polite introduction. "Ah, I'm actually a new student as well. You may call me Falryne, or Ryne for short, I don't mind." She smiled, hints of her inner flustered emotions present in her slightly rushed speech. "It isn't often I meet another elf." She commented idly, noticing a tuft of his ginger hair out of place and flowing in the sea breeze.

9EvRaYA.jpg
Rhea Valqen
Interaction: Coleman Divon Divon

Rhea kept a stern gaze upon Coleman as to make sure he didn't suddenly slip off on her if possible. She didn't want to lose out on her chance to interact after all. Her pout softened a bit staring at him as he spoke. She nodded even as he leaned down reddening slightly more a bit not use to such an interaction. He was being rather nice to her at least after seemingly ignoring her a bit. She nodded lightly seeming almost content as she stood there. It took a moment to really sink in. Bean? The way he leaned down to talk to her... even how he talked to her. He was toying with her. She puffed her cheeks reddening more looking at him in attempt to look fierce once more though more embarrassed this time.

"Wh.. .wacha trying to do calling someone bean! I'm not that short, there are others around that are..." She spoke pausing to glance around, struggling to find much as far as those who were shorter then her. It only made her a bit more frantic glancing back at him. "There are others who are like the same size as me here!" She spoke out flailing her arms a little to her side in frustration. She gave him a very pouty look even as he resorted to yelling out towards someone else as she could pick up a bit of his sarcastic nature a bit easier. She wasn't exactly use to people like him, such behavior not being as easily evident to her as many others it might be. Her father really wasn't one for being sardonic always tending to be truthful in his words even though he could be sometimes elusive. She looked at him pointing her finger at him touching his nose in response as to try and make a point looking at him putting up a stronger from supressing back her blushing.

"I am Rhea Valqen, and I'll have ya know I am of a decent height for those who live in my area! Not to mention I still got time to grow taller, not that it matters or anything since I'm of a good height as it is now too!" She spoke as to try and make up for his comment about her height. She wasn't around others that often but she saw them enough to know she didn't really know anyone who was quite as short as her that was her age, the closet girl she could think of still having a few inches over her, but that could be just her shoes or her clothing or something. At the very least Rhea always told herself that. She withdrew the tip of her finger from his nose crossing her arms standing before him. Her eyes couldn't help but linger looking at the other students, spotting a kitsune rather easily seeing how beautiful she was and her eyes drawn to a blonde elf of seemingly her own beauty making her feel rather insignificant in her own mind in comparison. She shook her head attempting to stand out on her own.

"So why are ya going to the university, getting a degree in being a jerk?" She spoke attempting to create casual conversation while failing in other ways throwing a little bit of shade towards Coleman. In truth his choice of words and responses were something many might see to give a snarky response back, though it was clear Rhea wasn't the most talented at doing such a thing as much as she was trying to find a way to speak with him.

Interacting:
Rhea Valqen
Hanarei Hanarei
Action: Staring wistfully at the waves.
[Div class="Line"][/div]

The taller man went cross-eyed when the fox-eared student prodded at his nose. He almost flinched away from her touch but with the proximity of nearby students, he forced to keep himself stock-still. Now Coleman found it very amusing that the girl was flushed with their interaction, yet he was the one being poked at. Then again, he wasn't the one misunderstanding every word that's been said...
"I am Rhea Valqen, and I'll have ya know I am of a decent height for those who live in my area! Not to mention I still got time to grow taller, not that it matters or anything since I'm of a good height as it is now too!"
Coleman chuckled at her quip and rubbed the bridge of his nose once her fingertip retreated. He didn't care for her height since, in his opinion, he was shorter than what he believed to be expected for men -- but he isn't squawking it aloud for the world to hear. Unless he was drunk...and bullied by beefier, towering opponents. Here's to hoping the University prevents him from indulging in his drinking. Not like that would stop him...one sounded good about now, but he'd emptied the remains of his flask mere minutes ago.

"Sounds elvish..." Coleman murmured to himself as he watched the wandering amber eyes of Rhea. Now he knew he was being rude but his tongue slipped out words faster than his brain could process them; and hence a mumbled apology came quickly afterwards, more in general than for Rhea.
"So why are ya going to the university, getting a degree in being a jerk?"
Now the taller man straightened up and hooked a hand around his jaw, attempting and failing to obscure the ever-spreading grin on his tanned face.

"Earned that when I got mine sea legs," He flicked Rhea's forehead gently, "But I kid, mine humour's just rough 'round the edges. You probably can't handle it." Coleman's dark eyes betrayed the smile on his lips when he took a moment to ponder about the University, and then he turned to look at the splashing waves -- or what he could glimpse of it through the cracks between students loitering on the docks.

"When's the damn ferry gonna be here? All this talk about Rodren's School and we're not even on our way there yet." He tsked, gathering himself before facing Rhea again with a furrowed brow and a now tap-tap-tapping boot.

Coleman wanted to flip the question back at her, nail-bitingly curious to her own ambitions for the University, but he felt extremely uncomfortable dwelling on the topic when he couldn't return the answer. Not yet.
Coded by Agwordsmith
[/div]

It was weird, but the youth actually did feel better. There was always someone like that, right? That one person who needed to be logical, but sarcastic. It was like Tomilee at home... Home. The sudden thought made a pang of loneliness fill his chest. That anxiety and sorrow hit him suddenly like a brick. Guilt also came to the party, even if it hadn't been invited. Negativity was welling up within him, but the fiery boy pushed it down and tried to focus on the now. Then doesn't matter. Just worry about the now. Right now, you're ready to leave to learn about magic. Right now, you're talking to a really pretty girl- WHO JUST SAID SOMETHING TO YOU, PAY ATTENTION! The youth snapped back to attention, and his face remained that firm blush.

"Fine, Fine! All okay! Are you okay?" He mentally kicked himself. That was way too nervous and apprehensive for his own good. Aw, Eris, don't mess this up... come on, now.

Then he stood up even straighter, despite how his back hurt a little from this posture. "I'm Feri-uhm, Eris, and I'm only a halfling, not really, compeltely, Elfy." Another mental kick. "Elfy"? "ELFY?!" What an idiot. "It's really great to meet you, 'Ryne. Nice to have a friend-" SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP. Already assuming that you're friends? Oh my gosh, how old are you?! Six?! Two?! Act cool!

Locale: The docks, a flustered mess
Interactions: VioletShadow VioletShadow

"As you may have already guessed, I'm an Ambrosial where my magic comes from a deity. Lady Emoldina is mine. They've told me that I've had this magic since I was young, when I was first picked up, but I only came around to using it around five years ago but I've been studying it for far longer."

"Well you have the edge on me there Maki," Zenima began. "I only started realizing this magic since I was 15. Quite a short time to have come this far in magical skill, but it feels as though I-" Zenima was then interrupted by a loud bell.

*DING!* *DING!* *DING!* A rather loud bell could be heard approaching the docks. Turning around, one would notice a large ferry cruising through the water to meet the dock. As the crew hands lassoed the ropes, a booming voice that belonged a demon-kin echoed. "All right, ferry's here! No pushing or shoving please! If you are a student, please present your letter and your directional charm before boarding; Headmaster's orders." Zenima nodded and waved to Maki as he moved towards the boat. Taking out his letter and directional charm, he presented both to the ferryman causing him to smile, "Welcome to Rodren University, Please gather in the main hall once you've arrived on the island." He handed back the letter and charm to Zen assured of its' authenticity before greeting the next aspiring student. Zen then took a seat on one of the benches and waited for the ferry to be off.

Arriving on the main island for any first timers was a sight to behold. Surrounded on all sides by water, the academy was housed in a giant sprawling castle with many towers, presumably each had their own use. Upon reaching the dock, the students were ushered into the castle and passed through a series of arched hallways filled with sculptures, artwork, and glass cases to name a few before arriving at a ginormous hall filled with benches and seats. At the end of the hall sat another table that was perpendicular to the other tables with several seats behind it. Some were occupied with Elves, Humans, Demon-kin, Angel-kin, and a dwarf, however, the main seat at the center of the table was empty. ~That must be the headmaster's seat~ Zenima thought. Undeterred, he sat down at a seat towards the front of the hall and awaited further instructions as to what was most certainly the beginning of his studies at Rodren University.

Wonderblue Wonderblue Hanarei Hanarei AI10100 AI10100 Divon Divon VioletShadow VioletShadow Morzone Morzone

Interacting:
--
--
Main Hall, R.U.
[Div class="Line"][/div]

As she was listening to Zenima, they were cut off by the arrival of the ship that would take them to the university. She bid Zenima farewell as they both rose from their position to head inside the boat. She supposed they were friends now, or friendly acquaintances, and that was good enough for her. At least she knew someone's name in this huge university. She didn't know exactly what else to expect there aside from the usual, so she was quite looking forward to it. It wasn't soon until she was met with the guard of the ferry and she had presented her letter and her directional charm. The guard tipped his hat and she bowed back before heading inside. It would not be long until they were within the university themselves - and she was kind of excited. There were so many books to study there and so many magicians to question. She sat down on one of them any benches there and took out her book once more, trying very hard to focus on it instead of the noise of the people and the rocking of the boat.

Maki was not sure of how long the boat ride was exactly but they had finally arrived to the mainland. She followed the mass of students that made their way to the main hall as they were guided by the staff of the school. She would have taken her time to appreciate the architecture and the art that was present within the castle but they were in a rush. Perhaps she'll make a leisurely walk around the university when she had the time. But she already knew that everything was well-made, if it has stood against time for this long. It seemed like the faculty were seated in front of them and she noted that one chair was empty. Perhaps it was for the headmaster. She sat down on one of the chairs close to Zenima, though that was by accident. Now, this would mark the start of her stay at Rodren University - may it be good or bad for her health would remain to be seen.
Code by @AgWordSmith
[/div]

Falryne Astina
Mood: Shy, Neutral
Mentions Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe Wonderblue Wonderblue AI10100 AI10100

Falryne chuckled lightly at his oddly enthused state. "I am perfectly well, thank you for asking." She replied amusedly. His excitable and lively personality reminded her of her friends back home, who tended to have rambling and exaggerated emotions whilst dragging Ryne all over the place to play and chat. He fondly reminded her of home, with the way he acted. She felt he could get along with him, and was glad to have become acquainted with him so soon. "Oh, a half-elf? Interesting..." She answered somewhat menacingly without meaning to. Her parents were always quite fond of their pure lineage, and generally disliked those of mixed blood, believing they tainted their bloodline. But Fal didn't follow their strict mindset. Although, she was intrigued by the culture he was surrounded with. Was it more human? Or elven? Ryna wasn't exactly the most educated on elven culture, considering it was stopped short during that fateful day years ago. It's not like it was a priority over survival back then. "Perhaps I'm not as elfy as I seem either." She smiled ambiguously in a teasing manner, although her mood had been mellowed from recalling her past.

For a moment, Fal was visibly surprised by his sudden declaration of friendship. Her teal irises blinked a few times, due to a mix of shock and the blaring sun in the background. "I am honoured to hear you say that, I would love to be your friend." She finally responded, her cheeks flushing. She felt a little embarrassed by his words, it wasn't often she was so blatantly addressed in such a manner. Perhaps the words didn't sound like anything special to others, but for someone who grew up with lies and ambiguity all around her, as both a noble and a poverty-stricken peasant, such honesty was rare. Suddenly, Ryne reached out and ruffled the boys hair reflexively out of shyness, not used to the emotions she was feeling.

Luckily, Fal was saved by a resounding bell sound, signalling the arrival of their ferry. With her thoughts distracted, she quickly regained her usual composed and unreadable self. "Shall we go friend?" She asked with a small, sincere smile, acting as if nothing unusual had just occurred.

Perhaps making idle chit chat, or not if Eris chose to travel by himself, which she was perfectly fine with, Falryne was promptly escorted onto the ferry alongside many other students. The man inspecting her letter of invitation and directional charm barely spared her a glance considering how swamped he was. She couldn't help but feel a sense of pity for the poor soul, as what seemed like hundreds of students clamoured over him. Similarly, she found the ferry as well rather cramped, although luckily she found a spot to silently read beside the kitsune from earlier. She could've sworn she had finished the book the lady fox was reading, and was inclined to ask about it, but she got too distracted by her own novel. Before she knew it, the matter had completely slipped her mind as she was escorted off the ferry.

Her new home was an incredible sight to behold, she wished she had more time just to stand and appreciate its beauty, since she barely got a glimpse as she was escorted to the main hall. Nonetheless she would have free time later, she hoped so anyway. The hall was nothing short of what you'd expect from such a noble academy. But Fals attention was focuser far more on the faculty members at the front of the room, she was curious as to who would be her teachers. Perhaps an elf like herself? Or even a dwarf? Her eyes twinkled, as she sat quietly near the back, most likely arriving later than most with her leisurely pace. She wondered what this academy had in store for her future, as well as whether she'd be able to learn more about the icy dragon which was the source of her powers.

Aiden Mairu
Edge of the Docks
Affected Rp'ers:
AI10100 AI10100 Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe

There is a certain emotion one gets when entering a new world for the first time. One only truly feels it when they're in a truly new environment. It is like the result of a young child tossing anything they can reach into a blender and turning it on. Awe, wonder, curiosity, excitement, fear, loneliness, insignificance, all of these and more rush through a person's mind in an instant. And as that instant stretches into seconds and minutes and sometimes even hours, the mind struggles desperately to organize itself and comprehend the world its been thrust into.

Aiden was currently experiencing this feeling. He'd arrived at the docks to find a large crowd already gathered. Immediately he'd been struck by the wide variety of individuals present. People who looked like they'd lived in comfort could be standing next individuals who looked like they'd lived every day fighting in the wild. The shear number of non-humans was also overwhelming. His home was a relatively small farming village after all, the population was mostly human and they had few travelers come through. He didn't even recognize all of them. He'd spent the time waiting for the boat simply standing off to the side looking at all the different people. The boat, or ferry as it kept being called, was a wonder in itself. It was already a massive thing, far beyond even the trader's ships that would take sold food down the river to the big cities. And yet it moved so smoothly across the water- the expanse of which boggled him. And of course, all of this was nothing compared to the School itself. The castle had risen slowly from the horizon, a behemoth of untold years revealing its existence slowly in a way that could only be assumed to be judging those who approached. Arriving upon the land it was built upon was at the same moment permission and a warning. As though the castle had allowed the arrivals to enter it, and yet not to test their luck. The magical history of the place was embedded into every stone, every high arch, each beautifully carved statue. It was a magnificent place, truly an unrivaled loca-

'What a dump.'

"Ayla you're ruining the moment." Aiden muttered, a slight sigh escaping his lips as the demon spoke inside his head.

'Well it is. The place reeks like an old geezer's home. Its like that one relative who refuses to die from age and thinks they're better than everyone cause they're old.'

"Sounds personal, did you have a relative like that?"

'That's attempt 87.'

"Aw man, at this rate I'm going to lose the bet."

'You're the only one who agreed to that, I don't waste time to get nothing out of it.'

"And yet you're keeping count. Are you sure you're not bored in there?"

'I'm too busy feeling appalled by the fact my powers are under the control of someone as pathetic as you.'

"Well it's a good thing I'm in this old geezer home to learn how to use them, huh?"

'Tch. As if this old dump could handle my powers properly.'

"Looks like I get to choose my seat. Where should I sit?"

'In that empty chair at the front.'

"That's totally for the headmaster, take it seriously. I want to find some good people to sit with."

'This is stupid. Sit at some empty table and make people come to you instead.'

"I guess I'll split it 50-50 then. A half empty table will work."

'Why do you even bother acting like I have a say over your choices? Sure even you should have figured out I'm only a voice in your head right now.'

"That's simple. Its because you do have a say, and I'm not acting." Aiden finished off, plopping himself down in a chair near a few other people. He looked around the two nearest him. One was a human, maybe a hunter? He had a crossbow and leather armor. Definitely seemed like the kind of person you didn't want to cross. The other person was- well he didn't know. She had long black hair, furry animal ears, and a bunch of tails. Maybe demon-kin? He'd never heard of a demon-kin looking like that, but then again it wasn't like he was particularly knowledgeable on the subject. He wondered if he should try talking to either of them. He didn't know how long it would take for the headmaster to show up, but there were still plenty of people still entering the hall. He'd have some time, no need to rush anything.

9EvRaYA.jpg
Rhea Valqen
Interaction: (Before Arriving) Coleman Divon Divon (Current) Open to Interaction

Rhea looked to Coleman hearing his response as she nodded a bit at him mentioning her name sounding elven. She was surprised he could even tell that. She was a little puzzled as his response seemed almost serious after asking him about his jerk degree seemingly not catching onto the sarcasm initially out of a sheet moment of airheadedness. She let out a gasp as he flicked her forehead causing her to flinch as she was taken back by it completely caught off guard. He was a massive jerk in her mind at that point, though she didn't really recognize her own tone to start with might of even kick started it.

"H... hey!' She shouted puffing her cheeks out in response just as the Ferry arrived. The girl looked at him red cheeks seeming to stare sharply at him as he ventured ahead. She fumbled her way over to the Ferry not taking too much time to board. She didn't want to miss the ferry somehow. The last thing she wanted to do was come back awkwardly from the academy to say she missed the Ferry over.

Arriving upon the island, she joined the many who seemed to look upon the place with wonder. While it wasn't as comforting as the embrace of mother nature being in the forest there was a certain charm to the place. It didn't help that she wasn't all that experienced with much of the world so such large man made structures were very impressive to the girl. Cyran had admitted to being familiar to the place though he had purposely been vague with the details. He said he 'didn't want to ruin the surprise' though Rhea always felt as if it was just a poor excuse to try and hide something. Probably something embarrassing in his past. She shuffled into the hall simply finding a seat plopping herself down, careful to take her spear to the side. She didn't even bother to find Coleman, he had to regret doing such a thing after all, not being near her would teach him and he would come back to say he was sorry! Well... she hoped...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back