• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Sophisticated's Search for a 1x1

Truff

One Thousand Club
Hey all! Looking for a few extra RPs.

A little about me and my preferences~
  • I like to do realistic modern rps, but I can be convinced of fantasy if it's good.
  • I'm a real sucker for romance and friendships.
  • I prefer to play female unless we're doubling up. I do put the same amount of effort into both characters
  • I usually write about 3-4 paragraphs for each of my characters and I prefer you do too.
  • I am a college student on summer break. I've got a lot of time on my hands, so I will literally be on most of the day while on my phone. When the school year starts, it's gonna slow way down.
  • Do not create the perfect character. Gotta have some flaws, gotta have some weaknesses. I will get annoyed real quick.
  • I will not rp in high school. That's something I don't want to revisit in real life, let alone in an rp.

Don't have pairings in mind, I usually come up with those once I find a partner, but I have plot ideas below. Very vague ideas.

*** A dark vampire or werewolf rp...I love angsty stuff
*** A modern Disney themed rp
*** Superheroes
*** Villains (maybe the children of DC villains?) just causing problems and being villains. Romance is optional
*** Rich people
*** Twilight style imprinting

Some pairings....

Villain x hero
Villain x villain
Rich x poor
Vampire x human
Werewolf x human
Werewolf x werewolf
Vampire x werewolf
Bad boy/girl x good girl/boy
Jock x nerd
Shape shifters

Last edited:
Hey Girl!
So, me and a friend of mine are creating a Disney AU located in a fictional city. It will be mostly university/college experience based with adapted canon Disney characters. :) I figured I'd let you know so maybe you could reserve that little group rp spot for that one ;)

I could follow you and you follow me back! We are posting the official thread this weekend. As GMs, I like to think we put a lot of effort. I mean, you could see my other rp named Chronicles of Eiriond... I mean... I created a website for it! For this Disney rp, I just spent cumulated 6 hours this week just to create the settings, describe the campus, etc.

Anyways! I figured i'd just pitch in there that we are working on the ONLY Disney AU roleplay with canon characters (ex: Mulan etc.) :)

Let me know if interested!

Hey there. Saw your thread and decided to toss out a line to see if I can catch your interest. :) I have been craving a meta-human plot for a while now and had seen you are interested in superhero/villain stories.

If you are still in the mood for that type, I can give you a rundown on what powers I had in mind for my character and then I would be open to suggestions on if you wanted it to be heros or villains, or maybe even one and one! I am open to ideas and suggestions at all times about it, but honestly I prefer not to plan the story out in too much detail ahead of time. Surprises are what keep me reading and writing back, just like a regular book. :P

Drop me a pm if you are interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back