• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Finished [Sootspire Village] (Caelia Barony) – A Camping Trip and the Magic Tower?

This RP is part of the Isekai Hell setting. Check the links above to learn more about it. Let me know if you want to join it, so that I know your character's goals and/or can help hook your character up with a reason to be there and an introduction post.

What to expect out of character:
I'm shooting for 2-3 day rounds of narrative posting and aim to keep this RP pretty short (hoping to end it within a month). Interacting with other PC's between narrative rounds is highly encouraged. So long as you don't need me to post with my character or with NPC's/environment, don't wait on me to post either. Some bits of adventure/mystery will be going on as they explore the area, but I'm hoping to keep have some good PC-to-PC moments in this one.

What to expect in character:
After hearing persistent rumours of an odd magical tower, Regula decides to set out to investigate the area it has been spotted in, along with a few friends. As it looks like it won't be an easy matter to just 'find' it, she's had her guards set up camp to stick around for a bit. Between getting some barony business done from out here and hoping to figure out what's up with the supposed magical tower, she might even be able to take a break...

As for the others, they are free to look around, talk to one another or try to investigate whatever might cause the rumours of this magical tower to be so persistent in this area... or just try to get some attention from the baroness.

Feel free to tell me where your character would be on the map by telling me the grid location. Example, Regula is at 16K. The person incoming is at (around) 20T).
404sRAE.jpg

From: https://inkarnate.com/m/G1GrEN—just-outside-the-polis/

Small Pond
Country of Ryken, County of Sadek, Barony of Caelia, North of Sootspire, near the border with Eldrin County.
af2f9bf6-d57c-475b-9fa5-8d4591a9fcba.jpg
From: https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/environments/fantasy-environment-summer-pond-203959

Regula Caelia

C8CsoBD.jpg

Alternate art generated and edited based on:
Silva - Granblue Fantasy Wiki

It hadn't been long since they arrived here, with the tents having only barely been set up. Yet it was already clear they'd be at it for a while, as there was absolutely no sign of a magic tower. Yet this was definitely the spot rumour claimed it appeared at. Regula was watching over the small pond. It surely had some charm to it. She wondered if she could take some of the flowers in it for Ringo's shrine.

???
mQsW8HX.jpg

As she was waiting, however, a stranger ended up approaching the camp, being on horse-back. However, upon spotting the camp, he halted his horse and stared at it from a distance, as if trying to confirm something.

Last edited by a moderator:
Teuihua

Languages: "Common" "+Mict+"
Mention: Elvario Elvario

(Teuhua probably at M16)

Teuihua decided to accompany the Baroness to check out the rumors of this magic tower. He had been following her along amany places by this point to assist so it felt natural to the [Large] construct. For the time being Teuihua was standing nearby her like the [Sentry] he tended to be with his 360 degree vision.

"I wonder what this tower will look like."

Teuihua paused for a moment before speaking again,

"Magical towers were not unheard of even in my own time, so I am curious to see should the talk of this one be true..will it be similar to the ones I've laid my eyes on?" He shared these thoughts to the Baroness.

As for Teuihua's companion , Zeouli had likely stayed back to better assist where she could with matters like gardening, agriculture or assisting with Ringo's shrine projects, Her skillset not particularly necessary for this operation as far as Teuihua understood.

While he spoke these thoughts aloud, Teuihua's vision likely caught view of the individual who was now approaching the camp. His attention pretty quickly on this new comer turning to them.

"There is a new face Baroness, on horseback. If you are not opposed I will find out why they are here." Presuming Regula did not have objections, Teuihua moved close to the tree which was between him and the new figure, giving a wide wave while he did so.

"Greetings, I am Teuihua ,what brings you here?" He asked in a friendly enough tone, very much wanting to know what was up, but also not wanting to come off as a threat unnecessarily given his size and build. Hopefully with his skills in the interaction Teuhiua would be able to tell this true purpose of this person should they interact.

Gunhild

20230927_184330.jpg

(Titles: Beast, Fae, Large, Thoroughly Petted, Saviour of Golden Wheat, Otherworlder (Isekai'd), Caelia Shrine Ally, Heavy-Duty Labourer)
Character Sheet
Character Theme
Languages: Common, {Sylvan}, <Beastial>
Elvario Elvario TheTimePiece TheTimePiece

Gunhild hadn't had the best of luck on their last travels, of which had went rather unfortunate due to the inclusion of an untrustworthy mage who got their party into considerable trouble with unknowing fingers pointing her as the primary culprit just judging her from appearance alone. Having made her way back to the barony, she soon found out about the trip Regula had went on with one of the Metalmans and soon took off once more to find where they were. Hopefully things could go better if Gunhild helped out with a little quest involving peoples she could trust rather than complete strangers.

Eventually, enough blind wandering around in the country had finally brought Gunhild to what she was looking for as she spotted a collection of tents and what was a very familiar Metalmans who was noticeable thanks to him not being a smol. At least, she believed that it was the same Metalmans from the barony, but then again without much of a clue about constructs she didn't know if there could just be more than one if they were made looking the same. They had been with Regula, of which was noticed when Metalmans left to do something else of which she couldn't tell supposing that they were still setting up camp or something as the big  puppy lizard bounded over to Regula in order to see her again. Obviously, she naturally floofed on instinct because it would probably make Regula more happy to see her. Everyone liked floof.

"Pretty-birdie-lady, Gunhild is back!" Gunhild announced as she fell forward in the process to be able to have her head lowered for any potential pets or praise that Gunhild would come and help.
"Gunhild can helps Pretty-Birdie, yes? Gunhild good at things, better than stinky bad smols who make Gunhild seems bad" Gunhild spoke qs she was clearly grumbly and annoyed ovee what she went through the last time they had interacted.
"Where is the Metalmans doing? Was there the two Metalmanses?".

 Actions
1. Floofify (Feature: Fur Growth) and get all big n floofy
2. Special movement (quadrupedal) F
(gunhild would be somewhereanywhere next to regula rn)​

Mentions & Character Goals:
Elvario Elvario Regula
TheTimePiece TheTimePiece Teuihua – Racial evolution
Femboy Femboy Gunhild – Get attention. And pets. And attention.

Small Pond
Country of Ryken, County of Sadek, Barony of Caelia, North of Sootspire, near the border with Eldrin County.
From: https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/environments/fantasy-environment-summer-pond-203959

Regula Caelia

C8CsoBD.jpg

She listened to Teuihua's thoughts on what they were looking for and added her own. “Although the rumours all describe a magical tower, none of them seem to be clear about what exactly it looked like, so I'm afraid I've got no clue.” The second part was a bit more surprising. “What were the magic towers in your time like?” As he spotted the approaching man, she nodded to give him the 'okay' to go ahead and investigate.

???
mQsW8HX.jpg

The newcomer himself had gotten off his horse and slowly approached the construct. “Greetings, Teuihua.” He stated, as he tried to look past the [Wall], but wasn't really successful. “Tell me, please. That woman behind you, would that be... would that be lady Caelia?” He asked, his tail slightly swaying in what might be excitement about something. It was clear he had very little interest in Teuihua himself, but other than that, Teuihua couldn't immediately grasp this person's goals here.

Regula herself, meanwhile, could spot an old friend heading towards her from a fair distance away. Having had some troublesome interactions with priests and all sorts of factions, the simple interaction with Gunhild was a welcome one. Except for the start, perhaps. “Remember Gunhild... I'm a baroness. Not a bird.” She tried, even though she was pretty sure that was a hopeless cause. “You ran into some trouble?” She asked, upon Gunhild's complaint. Just to be safe, Regula figured she'd appraise the giant woman. “You look okay, at least~” Knowing Gunhild might've noticed the appraisal, Regula figured she wouldn't even try hiding it. She was already glad the big one didn't seem to have become a criminal.

“Wait, is it me, or did you grow even larger?” Regula stated. It was a bit tough to estimate, as Gunhild was pretty much laying on the ground in what Regula could only assume was a petting-ready position. She chuckled, caving in. “Yes, yes. Good Gunhild.” She stated as she'd pet the girl's head right between those giant horns of her. “Teuihua is greeting whomever is approaching us. Zeouli is taking care of the shrine.” She explained, then figured she might as well try to explain the whole story. “We're here to investigate a rumour about some magic tower that might appear here from time to time.”

Having petted Gunhild's head, she almost instinctively walked past her to pick up where she left off with Gunhild's floofed up tail. “You really have grown a bit, haven't you?” She vaguely recalled being able to somewhat fit her arms around Gunhild's tail last time around, but she was pretty sure it was too big for that by now. “So much bigger... and fluffier...” She mumbled... somehow managing to keep herself to a relatively light and gentle pet instead of trying to bury herself into the fluff.

Last edited:
Gunhild

20230927_184330.jpg

(Titles: Beast, Fae, Large, Thoroughly Petted, Saviour of Golden Wheat, Otherworlder (Isekai'd), Caelia Shrine Ally, Heavy-Duty Labourer)
Character Sheet
Character Theme

Elvario Elvario TheTimePiece TheTimePiece

Gunhild had visible confusion on her face when Regula once more told her that she was not a bird, feeling like all the evidence was there that she in fact was but being too distracted for the moment to care. Gunhild didn't mind or care much about being appraised, especially if it was by Regula of anyone, whom would soon ask if Gunhild had grew since their last meeting.
"Yes, Gunhilds is a very bigs Gunhild, Gunhild grews up all of the bigs and all of the strongs. Pretty-Lady is not angy that Gunhilds grews? Gunhilds can fixes it if Pretty-Baron is angy" Gunhild asked as soon enough all of any confusions or sadnesses that she would have had were physically eradicated into absolute infinite oblivion by the sensation that was getting to be petted and acknowledged as the best Gunhild of all time by Regula in specific, for nobody else would even consider petting her or saying such things. Visibly and audibly decommissioned from doing anything, it didn't even enter her mind much to think about whom it could be that Teuihua was talking to but if the big Metalmans had been here for a while then all the heavy hard work had probably already been finished before she showed up. Loudly purring low reptilian grumbles like some monstrous kitten yet wagging her tail gently across the floor like a giant dog, Gunhild fell a little disappointed when the petting ended although watched as Regula addressed attention to Gunhild's tail.

This, ladies and gentlemen, is a predator's trap.

Letting Regula get close enough to her tail, Gunhild was not entirely the same beast she was the last time they met. She already knew what she liked, now she just needed to encourage people giving it to her, that person in specific was Regula. This time, she had recalled predatory and bestial tactics in order to have new tricks and ideas up her nonexistent sleeves.

Attempting to wrap her big floofy prehensile tail gently around Regula, holding Regula would have been no difficulty at all considering the strength she possessed. A result of Regula's interest to make tail weapons for Gunhild made her much more flexible and proficient with the entire thing. As well, enabling Gunhild for her desire for such attention and praise only encouraged her.

If Regula was to be caught and held by it, Gunhild would likely roll onto her back and gently embrace the smol in her big floofiness, arms and tail while nuzzling the absolutely a bird's face with her own. She wouldn't hold the smol too hard at all, gentle enough for her to easily get out of it, but Gunhild wanted to show just as much appreciation in return.

 Actions
1 & 2. Gunhild, Fetch (Gunhild is doing this with her tail and completely harmlessly, also easy enough for Regula to escape it at any time with no trouble.​
  • Gunhild, Fetch - Rubble-Rouser Fighting Style (E), Superstrength (E), Large (E), Grappler (F), Prehensile Tail - Gunhild grabs and restrains a target using any natural weapon (hands, mouth, tail ect.) in order to keep them retrained and at Gunhild's will or to continue striking them while they are restrained - Grade E - 1 Post Cooldown - Takes Two Actions

What is more concerning than a grown man making weird noises at a pond.
  • (Siegfried is by [29F])

After the events prior at the shrine had come to pass, Siegfried decided to accompany the Lady Baroness and her companions on their excursion to this 'magical tower.' As a unicorn once before, Siegfried was much aware of such spires, yet never had aught interest, for it wasn't what he sought after. Now, he wonder as to what magic this rumoured tower held—yet, that wasn't the exact reason he joined this trip.

He owed the Lady Baroness a favour, and him being near was his method of ensuring quickly having it done, it would be troublesome for the baroness if he required his assistance whilst he was trekking the snow-crested mountains. Beside that, he wanted to understand mortals more by... observing them... Yet, the endeavour seemed ingenuine when the gallant decided to instead skirt the edges of the pond, opposite everyone else.

Ipon the pond he gazed, seeing everything with every clarity but colour. "How familiar," He'd mumble to the air. It reminded him of the last time he had stared upon a pond's surface and again, a kaleidoscope of things attracted his eyes; from the little insects slowly or swiftly skittering about, or the damp blades of grass and the wet dews trickling off a plant's leaf, or the small creatures who dwelled within the pond, breathing and wandering within the waters. This pond, however, was much larger than the last, thus, having much more to see.

He put a finger unto the water's surface and watched as ripples briefly expanded around where he touched, before fading into nothing. ("Greetings and good day,") He'd greet anything listening, anything which understood his words which were alike yet unlike a dove's cooing or a squirrel's slighted squeaks or the croaks of a common toad, ("How fair you on this day? I ask you forgive my trespasses, but do you know of a certain magical tower?") Siegfried asked, expecting for a response.

Whilst waiting for a response, if anything at all, Siegfried would raise his head at the sound of Gunhild, squinting to see what in the name of the heavenly garden the Lady Baroness was doing. He felt like a child, a child who witnessed briefly as two adults passionately kissed in a romance comedy film and suddenly his squealing mother covered his eyes. Although, unlike the child, he didn't realise what he felt; the confusion, the disgust or the hint of interest. After all, unicorns were never confused and were never disgusted and never showed interest.

He felt concerned for the beastwoman he knew not and he felt concerned for the Lady Baroness. Siegfried wouldn't notice his tail curling around the side of his legs as ge averted his gaze from the two; glancing at the unmissable Teuihua and the blue-haired beastman. Although neither their conversation—or lack thereof—nor the beastman's pitiful horse sparked much interest in the gallant. He was to join them after he was finished attempting to talk to pond dwellers after all.

Language Keys ~ "Common"; ("Woodland Animal")​

Teuihua

Languages: "Common" "+Mict+"​
Mention: Elvario Elvario Femboy Femboy Faynorae Faynorae

Before he departed to meet the visitor, Teuihua of course answered the Baroness's questions.. "I have heard of different kinds generally sizable, some wood, some stone, some a combination there of, but in common the ones I've heard of had a blue luminous luster quality to them glowing with magical energy, perhaps not all unlike the energy which can be perceived within myself.." Teuihua said a bit reflective.

"I have heard some claim that these towers appear here and there beckoning mortals to investigate built by the most divinely favored Tlasol himself, any who could find such a tower and heed the call may have prosperity and power bestowed uopn them should they be deemed favorable..of course these are just rumors which go back as far as my civilization, so I cannot validate these claims, but a most interesting parallel nevertheless.."
---
Back to the present:
Depending on where Teuihua had been at that point he would have also given Gunhild a friendly wave upon seeing her arrival knowing that she was certainly an ally by this point with how her and the Baroness had been interacting with one another for some time.
Since Siegfried had accompanied them and was not a new arrival Teuihua did not greet, as he would have done so already earlier, pleased to have him with them again. While Teuihua was aware that Gunhild was engaging with Regula at the moment in some playful behavior, he was quite focused on the current visitor.

While the greeting back was well taken the fact that this beast person looked excitable and didn't answer Teuihua's question didn't exactly leave him much to go off of in fact it only made Teuihua question whether or not this person was there for problematic reasons particularly when he asked if that was Baroness Caelia instead of answering his question. Teuihua knew very well the sorts of interactions he had with people who were up to no good who wanted passage through the border and some of them tried all sorts of tricks, thankfully for Teuihua even if this new comer were trying to distract him for something problematic he had vision on all sides of him.

As a result of this the construct took a very much [Wall] and [Sentry] like stance before he posed the question back, this time pivoting into his Papers, Please C grade ability.

After asserting the stance to make himself look as large as possible he asked in a much more serious tone, "How about you answer my question first? It's only polite. I would appreciate knowing why it sounds you wish to see Baroness Caelia."

Papers, Please - Perception C, Insight C, Intimidation C - Grade C - 3 Post cooldown
Teuihua leverages the fact he's a [Large] martial construct to dissuade undesirable behavior and tries to learn more about his target's intention in the process.

Last edited:
Elvario Elvario Regula
Faynorae Faynorae Siegfried – Repay the baroness a favour. Unicorn business.

Small Pond

Regula Caelia

C8CsoBD.jpg

Regula was surprised Gunhild would be worried about her size change. Had the poor girl been abused to such a degree that something like that worried her? That actually made Regula feel somewhat bad or her. “Of course I wouldn't be angry about you growing~” She reassured Gunhild, even being willing to ignore how Gunhild was going from Pretty-Lady to Pretty-Baron just then. Honestly, with hearing the giant lizard-woman-thing purr was sort-off adorable.

Sadly enough, like a fly into a spider's web, Regula got caught. As the tail wrapped around her Regula could stop it in a variety of ways. Using some enchanted gear, magic, fighting style or even by throwing Gunhild on time-out in her pocket dimension... yet she was a bit too curious to see what'd happen, or perhaps too enticed by the feeling of a tail going all around her, to stop the girl from continuing. Now that they weren't in the capital, far away from most prying eyes, she didn't really mind going a bit further than she'd normally allow.

Things got a tad bit weirder when Gunhild started to nuzzle her, of all things. It wasn't necessarily unpleasant, but it was also a tad bit... much. Allowing it for a little bit, she soon pulled herself loose with a few flaps of her wings and flew up. “Okay, okay... good girl... nice Gunhild. That's enough for now. You can get more later, okay?” She offered, not wanting to make the girl feel too rejected, but also wanting to make it clear when enough was enough. Just as one would do when one trained a dog, for that matter.

As for Siegfried, who witnessed these gruesome happenings between Regula and Gunhild, he would soon be aided by something in an unexpected way. Someone or something decided to help him by washing the terrible view from his sight as he'd feel a splash of cold water aimed at his face from inside of the lake. It was enough to drench his head, like an entire bucket had been emptied onto his face with a fair bit of force behind it. As it happened, a weird giggle could be heard from somewhere within the water, but very distant, as if not truly there. By the time he'd be (presumably) looking at the water, he'd not see anything different from before.

???
mQsW8HX.jpg

The fox was clearly taken aback by the constructs sudden sternness. “Question?” He asked, looking like he had to recall what Teuihua had even asked. “Oh, right, my purpose here. I was looking for baroness Caelia...” He stated, as he was still doing his best to try looking past Teuihua and seeing a few glimpses of what was going on between her and Gunhild. His tail started wagging. “It seems that is her, is it not?”

By now, it seemed like he was prioritising getting Teuihua out of his line of sight with the baroness. “Why? That's why.” He stated, pointing at the unfolding scene, his tail now wagging up a storm. “It seems all the rumours about her cooperation with us [Beast] people are correct.”

Teuihua's perception showed him this man was unarmed. Unless he was a componentess caster or capable of using natural weapons as a martial artist, he'd be rather harmless. His insight showed him that this man was seriously excited, not just to see the baroness, but also to see the type of thing she was up too. For some reason. “Are you one of her guards, then?” The man finally, upon realising he'd not be able to see past Teuihua all that well and still feeing the effects of the intimidation, decided to pay the construct himself a bit of attention.

Last edited:
Teuihua

Languages: "Common", "+Mictlantecuhtlian+"​
Mention: Elvario Elvario Faynorae Faynorae Femboy Femboy

After getting the impression that this person wasn't particularly harmful and that it was unlikely they were a threat lest they were a martial artist or componentless caster, nor did Teuihua sense any ill intention coming from this individual he felt a bit more at ease compared to before. Rather than hostility or ill intention it was excitement from what Teuihua could gather. Based on this reasoning he eventually concluded that perhaps they had been sent to meet her. As to why this individual was so excited to see her and what she was up to he was uncertain other than the comment about her working with the beasts.

Teuihua knew that much was true, Baroness Caelia was rather fond of the [Beast] sort. He also noted that the figure was observing that Regula and Gunhild were getting along rather well. With all of the evidence compiled in Teuihua's mind, he eventually decided that it would be worthwhile...things would sure be easier if his appraisal abilities were back online..which he was still waiting for it to take place, hopefully it'd be sooner rather than later.

"Since you have answered my question, I will answer yours." He spoke back the tone going back to a more semi warm one, feeling able to share more information now that he had determined it was probably unlikely this individual was here to try to cause harm.

"Yes I am in service of Baroness Caelia, I guard as well as assist her and the Barony as she deems appropriate. And yes that is in fact Baroness Caelia."

"With all of this said, if you would like to see her, I will escort you over, and no disrespect intended as it is possible you are well aware but I do ask that you maintain a respectful distance from the Baroness, taking into account she is a Noble after all."
Teuihua added in for good effect not only so that Regula would be taken more seriously but because it was the thing he reckoned was proper. He then finally shifted his form so that the beast could get a better view and hopefully follow him over to Regula.

On the way over he'd also ask, "I would also appreciate a name and occupation if you had one."

Gunhild
20230927_184330.jpg

Character Sheet
Character Theme
Elvario Elvario TheTimePiece TheTimePiece Faynorae Faynorae

It appeared as if Regula was done with Gunhild trying to repay kindness, of which despite the reassurance the bird gave her that there would be more to come later Gunhild was still rather disappointed that Regula would turn down Gunhild's positive reciprocaiton, grumbling disappointedly as she laid her face on the floor. From where she was, she wasn't able to make out whomever Teuihua had went to see nor could she notice Siegfried on the other side of the lake which may or may not have been a good thing considering she hadn't met the man yet. Rolling back on her front and laying face down in motionless contemplation for a few seconds, Gunhild curled up huddled into her fluffy self with her tail wrapped around her as she considered just going to sleep until it was later since it didn't seem like there was anything to do that needed her help, although opening her eyes and looking to Regula for the moment in questioning. Despite the fact she should have probably been inquiring about the mysterious tower that they were looking for in the first place, it probably shouldn't have been hard to spot a tower considering it should be tall, they had two very tall members who could see for it, and Regula could literately fly. Of which, brought the attention to the much more confusing question.

"Why is Pretty-Baronlady not a bird? Gunhild haves all of the sames arms and legses and thingies as a smol, but Gunhild is nots the sames as a smol, Gunhild is... like big lizard, and is a 'beasty-beast'. And is like Purpy-Floofa and any-all the Floofas, theys are nots the sames as a Baronlady-smol but are floofa-foxes? But Baronlady-smol has pretty birdie-wingies but, is NOT a birdie? Smols are a confusey-ing to Gunhild. Smols and all the many silly things and silly-words and things, and all the silly rulesies and secret-special talky-talks smols like Pretty-Ladybaron does a do of, is so all the sillies. Smols shoulds be more like Gunhild" Gunhild questioned and rambled about racial differences not making much sense to her in any reasonable way, deciding to take a momentary look around the camp that was set up from where they were lying. Obviously Regula was not expecting her to be here at the time most likely, but it made her question where the Metalmans was planned to rest if they even rested at all.

"Wherewhens the Metalmans does a sleepies? Does Metalmans not, or sleep on floor like Gunhild? If the Metalmans was dirty, can Metalmans be cleaneded? Is Metal and Waters not a badses thing because it goes all 'Stink-Crust' on the Metals, so Metalmans must be cleanses for the ever and ever?" Gunhild continued to question on the important matters as they lazed around on the open floor, which was probably where they'd end up sleeping anyway if she was to truly be staying with them and it would be an overnight wait. Considering how much she was actively thinking and the time it took to get here, plus the fact that she was trying to ignore the water for as long as possible so that anything related to it would never come up in conversation Gunhild chose to ask another important question.

"Gunhild is hungy. Pretty-Baronylady have anys of the more of the foods, yes no? Gunhilds very hungy" Gunhild asked as she grumbled and softly whined, hoping that there would turn out to be food that she could have for the moment.​

What a strange sight to see.
  • He could hear how the beastwoman referred to herself as Gunhild, the way she talked reminded him of the younger children and older infants back at the orphanage, though it was strange to him that someone with such a stature and appearance would speak in such a babyish way, although, it was just as likely she wasn't a fully matured specimen of her species—was what crossed his mind as if he were one to think as a man who spoke to animals and objects and lacked as much context as children did.

Most fortunately, the gallant's attention was easily diverted upon having his head drenched with water. With the following giggle, Siegfried couldn't help but laugh himself—he didn't particularly understand why he made such an abnormal noise and why it felt both painful yet exhilarating at the same time—he clapped in praises as he'd gaze upon the water to see who greeted him so. Yet, was mystified to see nothing but the pondly water.

"I see," He'd say, "To think you are alive; (I do apologise for touching you so!)" Siegfried pulled back his fingertips from the water's surface, referring to the pond as though it were alive. He assumed it was, after all, how else was he to be splashed by nothing? "(Or are you invisible? Ah, I was once so too; yet, it seems you can play with others and be heard,)" Siegfried sat, with his legs crossed, "(I was forbade from such... I pray you, do tell me, does one sprightly such as yourself see aught that I may not?)" He'd asked as politely as he could, examining the pond's waters with [Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme].

Whilst he waited on perhaps any answers at all, Siegfried unfastened the linen sash around his waist and patted his face to remove some of the moisture. This prank played by the potential water sprite or invisible fish made him realise, "I do not like having a wet head, it is weird." He thought aloud. Once he finished, he shook his head a bit and then again fastened the cloth around his waist.

Elvario Elvario Regula – Find magic tower. Hopefully find some moments to relax.

Small Pond

Regula Caelia

C8CsoBD.jpg

Gundhild's grumbling at being denied the degree of affection she wanted was expected. What wasn't expecting was her attempt at figuring our racial differences. It honestly took Regula by surprise, as she tried to formulate a reply. “Well... You know how you're saying you're like a lizard, but you know that you are not a lizard? I'm perhaps a bit like a bird, due to having wings, but I am just a Human.” She chuckled a bit when Gunhild started to rant about rules and regulations. “Sometimes I wish I could come hang out and be like Gunhild, but I'm afraid I've got things that are important enough to me to live by all those silly rules.” She'd head over to whisper into the girl's ear. “Although if we have a moment when nobody's looking later on, we can consider ignoring all those rules for a little bit and have some fun~” She stated, as she would like to enjoy some games with her giant humanoid-lizard-puppy.

“You should ask Teuihua himself such questions, as I'm sure he's nice enough to be willing to answer them.” She stated, as she looked at Teuihua with a look that seemed to suggest 'sorry if I made her your problem now' a little. As for food, she sighed, opening up her [Pocket Dimension]. “I've had chef Todo and Inola pack me a lot of food, so I can give you some right now...” she stated, as she took out a few loafs of bread. “Although the best I've got in proportionate sizes is bread, as... well, your size honestly makes it difficult to supply enough food otherwise.”

???
mQsW8HX.jpg

“Of course, of course, I'll keep my distance.” He spoke, rather tactfully. “I'd rather introduce myself to her and you alike, if you'd allow me.” He stated, as they were only a few paces away. He did as promised, keeping his distance. Although he also kneeled down and was quick to bow down his head the moment Regula took notice of him.

“Greetings, lady Caelia. It is truly an honour to meet you. Do I have your permission to speak?”

A tad surprised, Regula replied. “Of course.”

“My name is Lowrence. I've come her on behalf of myself and four of my friends. We used to work as administrators in the Eastern Empire for a... questionable... nobleman. However, upon his passing, we were released of our duties. Although we enjoyed our lives in servitude, we decided we'd take this chance to find someone that was worth serving more than our previous master. Our search has led us to you, lady Caelia. Would you please allow me to serve you for a while, to see if you are the master we've been looking for?”

“I...” She started, rather taken aback by that sudden turn of events. “I'll allow you to prove yourself, as I would with anyone.” It would be bad if she instantly accepted his servitude just because he was in the possession of a long and luscious tail, so she decided to play it cool for now. Perhaps if Retili or Amanda were to show up, she could ask them to test him? For now, however, all she could do was inform him of their current mission. “We're currently investigating rumours of there being a magic tower in this area.”

As Siegfried was speaking to the water, he'd eventually see a reflection staring back at him. At least it was just his own reflection, ...

ap9fOo5.png

Siegfried's nature skill would help him notice that these waters were unnaturally quiet. There wasn't a single animal, not even an insect, that seemed to be in or around them. His religion didn't pick up on anything. His arcana, however, caught wind of a very feint magic upon the water. His animal handling didn't yield him anything. His appraisal, finally, wouldn't yield any results, other than the odd sensation that it had at least been in contact with 'something' that was more than just a pool of water. Sadly enough, whatever it was, his current attempts at communicating didn't seem to do much.

He thinks his been transformed again, doesn't he?
  • Any ordinary person would've been frightened by such an apparition, but, Siegfried was undoubtedly not ordinary and not a person, wherefore? A person, or people; die. Siegfried, the body, would too die; he could feel it, but his soul was persistent. It was weird because the souls of unicorns are meant to cease to even exist upon death.

Siegfried stared back at "his" reflection, peering with wide eyes. "Were these eyes always so black?" He touched his lower eyelid, "Did I not have a nose and for what do I have such barbs?" He'd ask nobody, leaning closer with a tilted head. He pulled back, it was better to go ask the others if he looked any different.

He smiled gently as he stood, picking up his silver lance and waving to the lake. "Fare thee well then, have a wonderful rest of the day dear sprightly one." He'd say, strolling along to everyone else, [15M].

He was caught up with the general gist of the conversation, via his [Heighthen Sense: Hearing]. "Good greetings you all," He'd greet everyone with a smile and a slight bow of the head, "and greetings to you too, Sir Lowrence." Siegfried would say specifically to the new arrival. "Pardon one's trespasses, one relays his truths," The gallant raised a hand slightly as though a student in a classroom raising his hand shyly to speak,

"the pond is dead." He said with a blank expression, "No one animal, whether large or as small as can be, resides within or around them. I also sensed a slight magic of the water, which mayhaps pertain to it being alive or due to the sprightly one which the pond harbours." Said Siegfried. "Also—" he pointed to his eye, "What colour is my eyes, do I have a nose and are there white barbs in my mouth?" The nominal knight asked with a tilt of his head. It was a genuine question he didn't know the answer to, and anybody could tell.

Last edited:
Gunhild
20230927_184330.jpg

Character Sheet
Character Theme

Gunhild blankly listened to Regula's explanation, although nothing of what she was saying was making any sense to answer the question. What was different about the 'human' parts that made her a human that she didn't have, but made her a beast? Was it simply the type of animal? Were birds just some strange exception or something? These smol people logics made absolutely no sense in any way. Even though Regula was apparently too busy with other things that needed her to be not like Gunhild to hang out like a Gunhild, it didn't answer why every smol she came across had to be the same way and found Gunhild's way of simple existence so alien. Smols were truly a strange lot, yet her mind was distracted at the surprising approach of Regula whispering her such a temptatious time. It was simply a surprise most of all that Regula was willing to adhere to the attention Gunhild wanted, albeit clearly conscious of her own reputation and image in front of others as Gunhild simply lowered her head onto her arms now that she had something to possibly wait for. Not all smols held on their promises, but she would wait to see, although a quiet momentary noise akin to a purr would give Regula confirmation that she would pleasantly await it.

Hearing Regula talking about the food she brought along, Gunhild expectantly waited to see for literately anything she would offer until she had eventually given bread loaves as an option. Despite the fact of her size currently, Gunhild was just more than happy to enjoy the presence of food hoping that Regula would maybe offer her some other things so that she wasn't only just gluttoning and filling on just bread as the lizard nonchalantly went to use Size Change to shrink down to a 4'1" stature and to take one of the bread loaves in her arms, nibbling and smelling it as she noticed Teuihua approaching with a stranger. Despite the fact Regula probably had no idea about Gunhild being able to do more with size than the fact that she just 'grew' since their last meeting, Gunhild nonchalantly scurried off with her newfound bread loaf in tow in order to poke questions at the Mister Metalmans about Metalmans things. Clambering onto the tall being, Gunhild cradled and protectively held her bread tight as she poked Metalmanses' head with her tail gently.

"Mister Metalmans, is waters bads for your Metalmans' Metalsies? Does Metalmans have to stay cleansest for the evers and the all of the times for the evers?" Gunhild asked, for some reason interested in the question as she noticed the presence of Lowrence, asking Metalmans more softly and quietly.
"Whos is bluubie floofy? Is bluubie floofy fren? Bluubie floofa smell like bluubies? Does bluubie floofy knows wheres magic-towie is? Is magic tower like magic house? Is a smol birthing and unbirthing a very tall magic house over and over in other places? Does hurt?" Gunhild continued to gently poke his head and asked a barrage of nonsensical questions like a confused child to a parent, although in Gunhild's mind this was clearly fine and Regula told her to ask him about it anyway. When they were joined by Siegfried, it was the only brief moment of pause Gunhild had from her questions before she started asking questions about Siegfried after the fact.

"Whos is silly-talk-man? Why Silly-man talkses a silly? Does Silly-billy knows wheres magic-tower-tall-house-place? Silly-billy birth magic tall-house? Cans Silly-billy do that?" Gunhild continued to ask quietly to Teuihua as more important conversation was going on between everyone else, all the while holding onto her precious bread loaf that Pretty-Baronlady had gracefully gifted her with.

Actions
1. Size Change (F) to 4'1"
2. Climbing (E) to climb on Teuihua​

Teuihua
Mention: Elvario Elvario Femboy Femboy Faynorae Faynorae

Teuihua was pleased to see that the beast now sounded agreeable. He was okay waiting on the introduction to be in front of himself and Regula in that case then if that was the beastkin's preference now that Teuihua felt more at ease compared to before. "Very well." Teuihua replied matter of fact. Upon arrival Teuihua was also pleased to see that Lowrence hadn't decided to go off and get too close and personal just because he had seen Regula playing around with Gunhild. The golem kept a guarded proximity to Regula which would allow him to intervene quickly should anything problematic happen, knowing this in thanks part to his Warfare C knowledge about what good positions there were to take when protecting someone or something.

However his vision did catch attention of Siegfried who appeared to be..trying to find something out, what did he mean the pond was dead? There was something alive in it? Or? Teuihua responded without the need to turn his head
" While I am uncertain what you are trying to determine You look the same as you always have to me Sir Siegfried, you eyes a dynamic purplish bluish hue from what I can see, and I do not see any unusual barbs."

Presuming that Gunhild was successful with the climbing E, Teuihua appeared unperturbed by her deciding to climb him as he stood nearby and listened to the conversation transpiring between Lowrence and Regula, even if he was trying to work, small Gunhild or not would not keep him off of his primary objective, watching carefully with his 360 degree vision.

Thankfully given his [Sentry] nature he did his best to keep watch of Regula and this new comer while she did this as Smollhild. Teuihua responded equally softly while he watched, and found out that Regula was going to give this individual the time of day to prove himself, very well then if she saw him as having potential then Teuihua would act accordingly and accept Lowrence as an ally. It sounded like his background was most appropriate for the kind of help which Regula could use too which was an added benefit.

"Please do be careful in your climbing Gunhild, In my line of work sometimes I need to make sudden movements so please do be wary of that as well." Teuihua replied continuing his soft tone, it was warm but exacting in laying out his potential concern.

"Water is not bad for me, I have been under mainy rains and my body has been no worse for wear, I would probably attribute that to the magic used to create me."

Thankfully for Gunhild Teuihua being the sort of construct he was, Teuihua had a deal more patience than others might being a [Friendly Giant] didn't hurt any here too.

"This new comers name is Lowrence and from the sounds of things he wishes to be a friend to the Baroness as well as others in his party possibly. I am not certain what a 'bluubies' is, so I cannot assist in determining if he smells like one. I have not seen evidence to suggest he knows where the magic tower is but perhaps he can help us find it. To my understanding no one is giving birth to the magic tower. That is Sir Siegfried, He is an acquaintance of ours, I think it unlikely he knows exactly where but perhaps he can help us find the tower as well, as I imagine you can too if you'd like now that you're here with us." Teuihua continued.

Teuihua's body unlike what one might expect had a pleasant warmth to it, probably on account of the magic energy moving through him, whilst he continued to watch this scene unfold as vigilant as ever.

Elvario Elvario Regula – Find magic tower. Hopefully find some moments to relax.

Small Pond

Regula Caelia

C8CsoBD.jpg

Regula was rather puzzled to see Gunhild suddenly shrink to a size that was even smaller than Regula was. She definitely wanted to question it, but she sighed and figured she'd do that later. It seemed like Gunhild was already being occupied by climbing Teuihua.

Lowrence
mQsW8HX.jpg

Upon Gunhild's questions, Lowrence would chuckle. “I am afraid I do not smell like blueberries, miss.” He looked at Regula. “Although if lady Caelia would desire it, I'm sure I'd figure out a way to make I so.” He stated, with a slightly foxy-devious smile. “Alas, I do not know where the magic tower is.” He'd then look at Teuihua, a tad puzzled by Gunhilds next questions. “It seems the one climbing you has a rather unique perception on things.” He tried to state strategically.

Meanwhile, as Siegfried left his side of the lake, he'd hear an odd splash of water and another slight giggle coming from it. Although Regula was rather confused by Siegfried's questions and statements, it seemed like Teuihua was already addressing him, so she herself remained silent.

That said, Teuihua's guard instincts would start to tingle a little. Was there something there? He wouldn't be sure, as it might as well just be some paranoia.

Last edited:
Gunhild
20230927_184330.jpg

Character Sheet
Character Theme

Teuihua's warnings for her safety did not give Gunhild any hesitation as she saw no problem or danger with having clambered onto him, deciding to perch upon and sit on the metal giant's shoulder in a catlike manner. Holding her precious bread loaf tightly to her body, her tail gently swayed from side to side as she curiously looked between all of the now-normaler-sized smols present. Thanks to the construct's convenience and kindness, her barrage of questions would soon enough find answers that didn't result in any judgemental or snide response or look that came with it. Grumbling little soft grumbles as she realised that this was pretty much the first physical contact she had made with Teuihua, she had never noticed the warmth that he emitted before and found it to be rather pleasant. Simply lounging and laying along the shoulder she had elected to climb onto, she rested her head against the construct for a moment before visibly appearing like she was purely delighted to be able to exploit the comfort of where she was. To any other person, it would probably be uncomfortable to lay on a construct, but Gunhild was an interesting lizard. A very unique funny little lizard, who didn't follow the conventions of what other people thought.

When the big construct had responded to Siegfried's questions about his own appearance, the lizard curiously looked the way of the stranger (at least to her for the most part) and said some random things.
"Sir Fries is a silly-smart-talk-name like Pretty Baronlady? Does Silly Sir Fries know Fries? Is Silly Sir Fries a smarts food person?".

"Mhm, Metalsmans is nots as bigs as a bigger Gunhild. Smolhild Gunhild cannots see as highs even from heres... " Gunhild mumbled in observation, before just choosing to pleasantly enjoy the moment as she lazily laid on Teuihua emitting occasional quiet grunts of glee. It would be a little harder for her to spot the tower unlike if she was just herself, but it should be fine. There was a lot more people than just Gunhild to keep an eye out for it, and they had no idea when it'd appear anyway.
"Metalmans is warms, like floofs or hots but with no floofs or hots. Metalmans is a very cool and smart rock, but is not a rock because is a Metalmans. A rock Metalmans. Gunhild says metals are a rock, but Metalmans is a... Metalmans. Does make the Metalmans a Metalmans rock, or a rock Metalmans, or is Metalmans just a Metalmans?... Gunhild thinks too hards. Too hard to think about the Metalmans for Gunhild... " Gunhild grumbled quietly about off-topic tangents, confusing herself to oblivion as she closed her eyes resting on the big construct.

"Gunhild likes big Metalmans though, even if Gunhild not know if Metalmans is a rock. Metalmans can be Gunhild's favourite rock even if Gunhild not knows if Metalmans is a rock" Gunhild spoke as she appeared to finally be talking for a short time, before her eyes shot open and glanced to Teuihua's face as she seemed to put together another question.

"Metalmans tell smell of bluubie-floof? Metalmans has no nose. How Metalmans smells with no nose??" Gunhild questioned as she briefly pondered before gently pointing to the arm on the other side of Teuihua from her.
"Metalmans nose is on Metalmanses' arm? Metalmans touch-smell?" she continued to ask, it was probably very clear at this point that Gunhild seemed way more active when she was small. Likely from the fact she had all the energy to sustain her big self now crammed into such a little version of it.

In response to Lowrence talking about what would please Regula and herself having a unique perception, Gunhild suspiciously glanced at him judgementally as if the lizard was concerned that this floof was to be more unnecessary competition inbetween Gunhild getting what she wants.
"Gunhilds is a VERY smarts Gunhild, and the bestest Gunhild of all of the Gunhilds to Gunhild" she answered in response, since when people commented such things it was usually a jab at her potential lack of intelligence. She was not pleased to hear such comments when all she was trying to do was enjoy a day where she could spend some quality time with Regula, find a newfound special spot on top of Teuihua, and treasure her gifted bread loaf and any other glorious food she may receive. Perhaps Siegfried's name suggested he knew stuff about food, that would be cool. He didn't appear to have any cool and yummy food with him though.

Actions
1. Size Change (F) to 4'1"
E: 1/1​

Teuihua

Mentions: Elvario Elvario Femboy Femboy Faynorae Faynorae

Teuihua still unbothered by what was taking place, stayed still with Gunhild on him. "So it was blueberries she meant..I believe I may have tasted something like that before from Candy which I tasted for Saffron." Teuihua said sounding a bit in thought. Either way he had to agree that Lowrence did not smell like blueberries.

"If one can impart that flavor into candy, then why wouldn't it be possible impart the scent into grooming products?" Teuihua said simply verbally reasoning it out after Lowrence commented he could make it so if Regula desired it.

"I do agree with you there. Gunhild frequently has many perspectives and questions to share, with that said." He said gradually turning to Lowrence.

"Since you are here and say you'd like to assist Lady Caelia, even if you do not know where this tower is, by any chance have you heard about any information regarding this tower such as what it looks like?" He asked out of curiosity given the situation.

"And if you do not mind me asking, what did you help administrate? Were there any titles attached to that line of work? It would help me to know for reference should we be working together."

However there was a detail which struck Teuihua's mind..he said he and his friends were from the Eastern Empire, Lowrence and his friends, Regula should be careful in what hats she lets them wear and how quickly, she should definitely have them prove themselves as she mentioned. There was already some ruckus about Teuihua for being a construct being suspect of being an Eastern Empire spy, so it wouldn't be unreasonable to assume others might feel similarly. He was sure Regula was probably aware of this herself. He knew that being a leader like she was alway had certain nuances which hopefully would be taken into consideration.

He also occasionally paid attention to Siegfried and the others around again, still wondering what those questions had been about.

While Gunhild rested Teuihua continued to be unperturbed.

"Personally I believe Sir Siegfried is certainly intelligent."

He paused before continuing,

"I suppose that's true, you are a bit taller than myself in the form I'm most used to you in. But I imagine there is a reason why my creators built me to the height which they did."

"I am warm because of the energy which flows through me."
Teuihua added however he was not about to get into the discussion of material tangent which Gunhild had gotten into, but he did feel nice when he heard Gunhild tell him that he could be her favorite rock regardless of whether he was or wasn't one.

"Why thank you Gunhild, I like you too. I'll gladly be your favorite rock. I think your ability to change size is fascinating, and I appreciate the assistance you've provided to Lady Caelia, your helpfulness and kindness, for those qualities I thank you too, I hope that you'll continue to join Lady Caelia and company moving forward." He said with a genuine tone of appreciation.

"Well that certainly isn't an unreasonable hypothesis, but I do not smell through touch, and the nose shaped part of my arm is not used for smelling in a traditional sense, it is part of the ornamentation of my body. If you were interested in the specifics the head depicted on my arm is a carved representation of one of the avatars of Ekalistli, a Mictlantecuhtlian guardian protector god of the Mictlantecuhtlian Empire."

"As for how I actually can 'smell" I suppose it's a lot similar to how I taste..there is magic which goes through me and allows it to be so, and it allows me to smell when I deem it relevant."

"I wish I could explain in more detail, but alas that is as far as my understandings go..however, I will say that you are the best Gunhild, Gunhild."
Teuihua said with a warm intonation once more.

Last edited:
Can we stab the pond?
  • "Silly?" He'd tilt his head, even if Gunhild spoke in quiet Siegfried was sure to hear due to his [Heighthened Sense: Hearing]; "Perchance that is true," Siegfried plainly said with a blank expression. He took the word silly in the more obsolete sense, seely, as in holy or good. Which he was indeed, although, the more common meaning of foolish did too fit him.

Siegfried nodded with a smile to Teuihua's response, "Is that so? It brings me calm to know—I would have had to gouge out my eyes if they were as black as I had seen." The gallant said, as though it was as normal a thing to do as the sky being blue. "If I had not been transformed, then perchance it may not have been my reflection in the water in the first place—perhaps the sprightly one of it is fond of playing pranks." Said he, "That one did so greet me by having my head drenched." The gallant added, before heaving a sigh.

"I cannot determine what kind of spirit this is; that is to assume this is indeed some kind of spirit," He turned to the rest of the group, "do one of you all by chance know of such a thing which has black eyes and sharp teeth and resides within waters?" He'd asked under the assumption that if they did, then perhaps there was a method to better converse with it. After all, if anything knew of unseen towers, it was an unseen creature.

With Gunhild's comments and questions, Siegfried would smile subtly as he looked up to where Gunhild situated herself, "I do not know of a Sir Fries, but my name is Siegfried. From what Matron Adlieber had said before, Siegfried simply means victory and peace." He'd say, subtly realising that perhaps Gunhild was referring to him as this Sir Fries person. "If you mean to say this one is Sir Fries, then no." The gallant replied blankly, "I have no interest in food. I find the sensation of foreign objects entering and travelling through this vessel and the waste it results in vile." Siegfried said with the straight face of someone asking a question rather than the face of someone explaining their disgust on a certain topic.

"If we are to find this tower, one insists on further attempting communication with the sprightly one of this pond. I heard once more the one's tittering once I came to here." The gallant suggested as he walked between Regula and Teuihua [17L], planting his lance into the ground as he crouched down to the pond and leaned over the edge to closer gaze into the waters. "For what is this pond empty of life? Perchance these waters are impure?" The gallant tilted his head.

Small Pond

Regula Caelia

C8CsoBD.jpg

Teuihua question as to what Lowrence helped administrated was picked up on by Regula as well, who sort-off felt she should've asked that first, hadn't she been distracted by Gunhild turning into Smolhild.

Lowrence
mQsW8HX.jpg

Either way, the fox would answer. “Titles? No. I'm afraid our position as slaves to a baron wasn't the type to earn us such things. We were mostly tasked with supporting local business endeavours and checking and implementing matters of law. I personally was asked to help with the barony's long-term plans, whilst my companions tended to focus on aspects like checking short-term plans, taking audits, going through records and archives and assisting the knights in bringing down the law when needed... from a legal perspective, of course, we're not fighters, I'm afraid.” His eyes glossed up at Gunhild, then back to Teuihua. “Although it seems the baroness wouldn't need more of those either.”

As for the other question he'd been asked, he had to shake his head. “I'm afraid not. Were my friend, Reynard, to be digging through the archives, I'm sure he'd find out more information in no-time, but I'm afraid such an option isn't feasible at the moment.”

Regula was rather intrigued by Siegfried's questions. “I've heard about nixies being trickster-type Fae that sometimes reside near water. I've also heard some water-elementals can become tricksters if left on their own devises. I think it's even possible for the water itself to be a form of living construct-type being...” There was a fair bit to consider, but if what Siegfried said was true, the water was rather suspicious. Perhaps they'd been camping too close to it.

On the topic of being too close to it... Siegfried crouching down and gazing into the water had a different result this time around, as the moment he was calling the waters 'impure' they washed over him. As the water did so, he'd feel it pull him further into the small pond, from where it drag him closer towards the middle and started pulling him down... Oddly enough, this pond was a lot deeper than it seemed to be at first...

Last edited:
Gunhild

20230927_184330.jpg

Character Sheet
Character Theme

Gunhild laid with a gleeful and somewhat smug grin when Teiuhua had called her the best Gunhild, clearly a well-deserved victory when it came to getting appreciation. Despite the fact Gunhild liked floofs and pretty beastkin such as Ringo or Lowrence, she did harbour somewhat a grudge that they had it so much easier when trying to acquire attention and admiration. Everyone was always so attracted to the allure of fluffy and soft creatures with animalistic features, but reptiles were something much more alien and even monstrous to most? The thought process of smols was so complex and needlessly unreasonable. Even if Gunhild knew she liked floofies, she liked all the beasties. That, and she was still Gunhild, so her thought process was so simple that she shouldn't need to have an explanation for her actions and opinions.

Although, when Siegfried had responded to Gunhild, she blankly looked his way as if everything he was saying was so overly ridiculous.
"Sir Fries is not a Sir Fries. Gunhild think Sir Fries is a Sir Silly-Sink. Silly-Sink speak very silly even for Gunhild, all the any-many says Gunhild have smarts problem because talksies like Gunhild. Silly-Sink have smarts problems?" Gunhild questioned, especially since it sounded like he was trying to speak on his disgust on the consumption of food even though eating food was such a great thing to get to enjoy. Clearly, he must have had something mentally wrong with him.

Eventually as Lowrence and Regula were talking on important details, Gunhild sat and stared as Siegfried was soon enough kidnapped and taken away by the water itself. Gunhild KNEW water was evil, and now she was justified.
"Sir Silly-Sink is do a sink in waters" Gunhild quietly mumbled in observation of the weird thing going on, having expected this was just a normal quality of the absolute vile evil that was the water. Eyeing Regula who insisted that she needed to bathe actively and often, Gunhild glared in her direction and gestured to what was going on to the knight wanting her to get to remember the sight of what exactly was happening so that the bird would know what Gunhild was talking about when she inevitably referenced her dislike of water later.

"Wheres Silly-Sink go? Shoulds a one or ones helps Silly-Sink?" Gunhild questioned as she slid her way slightly ungraciously off of her favourite rock as she blatantly scrambled around a little on the floor as she didn't land as perfectly as she wanted to, getting herself up to go and look at the weird water as she found herself nearer to Lowrence. Curiously staring at his tail for a mere moment, she rapidly and gently batted at it in order to swiftly touch his floof before scampering away to the edge of the lake to sit and watch Sir Siegfried being dragged away to whatever unfortunate fate awaited him.

"Sink-Fries is do a swims under waters" Gunhild blatantly spoke with her observation as she sat watching, pointing at him as she looked back to the three present like a child pointing out something interesting they noticed. Well, Gunhild wasn't gonna actively get in there. Maybe if she had a good reason, but it was Sir Siegfried who tempted the fate of the deadly waters.

Actions
1. Size Change [F] (Is 4'1" rn)​

Teuihua

Mentions: Elvario Elvario Faynorae Faynorae Femboy Femboy

Teuihua nodded in understanding at Lowrence’s response. Yeah slaves weren’t really the sort who held titles of power.

“Your clarification on your role and abilities is beneficial nevertheless, thank you..” He replied as professionally as he could to Lowrence, now understanding that he nor his allies were combatants from the sound of things.

“I like to think of myself combat capable that much is true.” He responded noticing Lowrence looking to him and Gunhild mentioning that she didn’t need more of them, Teuihua might have chuckled if he wasn’t trying to maintain this behavior.

“I see, the more I try to find out about this tower the more elusive it seems..I have a feeling we’ll be able to discover something useful with the number of talented people working together toward this common goal.” the golem stated optimistically at least.

Teuihua seemed interested in what Regula had to say regarding the possibility of nixies or a water elemental of sorts, but a water construct? What sort of being would construct that? Or was it naturally occurring?

"I wonder why such a being would be here..perhaps there's a correlation to the presence of the tower?" He posed softly to no one in particular after hearing Regula say that.

While Teuihua listened to Gunhild’s ramblings about Siegfried and her opinion, another thing which he might have chuckled at under different circumstances, by the time that Teuihua noticed Siegfried getting pulled into the water, he quickly made his way over once Gunhild had dismounted him and was over by the edge, until he also got over as close as he could.

"Gunhild be careful about getting too close!" he let out on his way over out of precaution.

“ And Sir Siegfried please take my hand!” He exclaimed sounding somewhat alarmed reaching over and offering the one which could be grabbed easier, unsure of what the water thing was and if it was going to harm him or not, but surely Teuihua figured given how weighted he was he could pull Siegfried out if need be should he comply or be capable of doing so. Hopefully his Prone Resistance would help him not be taken as well if came down to it.

Actions:
1. Move to closest edge of pond possible to where Siegfried is.
2. Offer Siegfried hand.

Can we stab the pond?
  • Listening to Regula's theories made Siegfried realise, "I know not much in regards of the waters and those of them." He'd state, before listening to Teuihua's own comments on the matter. He'd nod, "Perchance this tower one seeks stands not upon the earth but instead beneath in the pond," Siegfried proposed, " then, the sprightly one of the waters must be its guardian." Said he.

He'd turn to Gunhild as she addressed him, "A smarts problem?" Siegfried tilted his head with a doe-eyed expression. "I do not understand." He'd reply simply, although he was piqued when Gunhild referred to him as a Sir Silly-Sink, "That sounds fitting, I did fall. I have fallen many times getting used to this, how verily perceptive of you Madame Gunhild." Siegfried said with a smile. he was quite vague about what this meant, yet his praise of Gunhild's perception was more than genuine.

.​

Siegfried's immediate reaction to suddenly being washed and pulled into the pond was no reaction at all. It was a nonchalance that could make one unworried for his safety, after all, someone with that kind of non-reaction must be a great swimmer. Yet, the truth was more disappointing and pitiful, Siegfried was simply quick to accept that this was now his fate.

He at first attempted speaking his thoughts aloud how he usually does, however, he'd be surprised to find the waters rushing down his throat, into his nose and stinging his eyes much more unpleasant a feeling than that of breathing air. He didn't have any thoughts after this, as he was pulled limp to the middle of the pond. Words like, "The pond is deeper than it seemed," or "Where does it lead to" did not come to mind for he could not speak it. He was already dead, in a manner of speaking; at this point.

Teuihua's words went unheard to Siegfried who sunk thoughtlessly, but he saw the blurred and shaking image of Teuihua's outstretched arm through the water. At first, Siegfried didn't do anything. He had long since decided that if this body was to die, he'd let it die. It was one of his theorised methods of leaving this vessel and perhaps speaking to [HIm] directly.

Yet, a thought left him in bubbles floating to the water's surface. "The ninth commandment of chivalry; thou shalt never lie, and shalt remain faithful to thy pledged word." In this case, he still owed a favour to the Lady Baroness. With that, Siegfried struggled and attempted to reach Teuihua's arm and grab onto it as tightly as he could. He kicked and flailed in the water, attempting to pull himself just close enough to grasp the construct's aiding hand.

If this proved unfruitful, then the gallant would resign to the waters' will. Whether it be death, a very threatening rebuke to his thoughtlessly offensive words or something else.

Small Pond

Regula Caelia

C8CsoBD.jpg

Regula watched with a bit of shock as Siegfried got pulled straight into the lake. She was a tad too taken aback by what was happening to notice Gunhild glaring at her. Although she'd probably need a really convincing deal to get Gunhild to bathe after this.

Lowrence's fluff was masterfully relocated to outside of Gunhild's reach as she attempted to touch it. Meanwhile, as Gunhild was debating whether or not to help, however, a tentacle of water formed and lashed out at her. Thanks to her (currently) small size, she was easily wrapped up in it, as it started to try drag her into the lake as well. Sadly enough for him, Lowrence suffered the same fate.

Teuihua moving in to try to reach for Siegfried had accidentally saved Regula from being wrapped up a well, as it meant he got in between her and the water, which allowed her to retreat a little. As he was trying to reach for Siegfried, he'd notice two other water tentacles form between him and the unicorn. They didn't waste a lot of time before they started violently lashing at him.

“I have an idea, keep them away from me for a moment, I need to [Focus]!” Regula called out, as the magic on her boots started to glow, after which she reached for her catalyst and started chanting. It seemed like she was planning to use a combination of her magic and enchanted gear for something, but needed a little time to prepare.

That time wasn't going to be easily obtained, however, as between the water tentacle dragging along Lowrence, the water tentacle dragging along Gunhild and the two newly formed ones trying to block Teuihua, there was also still Siegfried who was already starting to vanish from sight beneath the waters...

As he started to kick and struggle for a moment, it was like the water showed him something. He vaguely heard people speak in a language unknown to him, saw people working fields of maize along some type of constructs, with a few constructs looking a lot like Teuihua patrolling the area. Between it all, he also saw an odd shape, which seemed to be what'd been dragging him down to here.

m8jSYvd.jpeg

From: https://www.deviantart.com/dreamer-t/art/Water-Spirit-395908542

Gunhild

20230927_184330.jpg

Character Sheet
Character Theme

Gunhild curiously inspected the water, unfortunately coming to the possibility that Teuihua warned her off as she was so easily scooped up by the tendrils of water which immediately made her displeased to even merely be touched by. Squirming around displeased at her own situation, she eyed between everything going on in order to understand what should even be done. Having no idea what Regula was actually planning to do and Teuihua was there to help her, Gunhild questioned how long Siegfried had before it was too late for him. Since Lowrence should be fine for a little bit and Gunhild was already within the water, she supposed she might as well continue the extra mile in order to see if Lowrence could be pulled out. It wouldn't help if he was to just drown and die in the middle of the lake, and it felt like the lake's primary easy targets were smols.

To Gunhild's own thought, the lake probably was not aware that she was just a simple smol, and not even a non-smol that would be so fine by being touched by stinky evil doo-doo water. Siegfried had to be helped soon, and Gunhild cared a significant lot greater for the silly-speaking man now that he said nice thing about Gunhild. He even called Gunhild 'Madame' which sounded awfully fancy, but she wasn't any baroness or queen or whatever a madame was. Gunhild was just Gunhild, and that was enough for Gunhild.

"Gunhild NOT waters-food! Gunhild want Sink-Fries Sir NOW. BAD STINKY WATER, evil stinky water is MEAN, and BAD. Gunhild kill stink-water!" Gunhild angrily refuted back as her words that followed after were simply just aggressive growls and bellows in beastial that didn't end up meaning anything. She would try to use her own size change to eventually reach a point where she was merely too big for one measly water tentacle to withhold so that she could go and fetch Siegfried. Besides, it wasn't like Regula specifically told Gunhild to stay, her favourite rock should be fine and Lowrence had time until he drowned. Depending on the lake's depth since Siegfried was obviously sinking somewhere, Gunhild just hoped that she was bigger than the evil water.

Perhaps maybe Gunhild's good do's and interesting size changing, as favourite rock put it, would impress the others and Pretty-Pigeon.

 Actions
1. Size Change [F] to 30ft (max) (Stat/Grade changes of other things at narratoe discretion)
2. Brute Force through the tentacles and water to get to Siegfried.​
  • Brute Force - Large (E), Superstrength (E), Tunnelling (F), Erosion (F), Rubble-Rouser Fighting Style (E), Mining (F) - Uses the full weight and force of her strength and body to attempt to force her way through whatever is in front of her through sheer stubborn attempt, be it object, structure or people. Potentially destructive and violent. Has Horns and Claws as natural weapons to be used for this - Grade E - 1 Post Cooldown
3. Go and grab lil' silly-guy Siegfried, if possibles.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back