Other Sooooo

Oswald_Abbott

Going to doctor not gonna be active
Is it just me or are somepeople afraid to rp with the admins, I am mostly because their level of knowledge and just rank intimidates me.

I never had the chance to rp with an admin. And I can get that staff can be intimidating because they can get rid of us at any moment. But they’re human like us, I bet if we did rp with them they’d be like the rest of us

I never had the chance to rp with an admin. And I can get that staff can be intimidating because they can get rid of us at any moment. But they’re human like us, I bet if we did rp with them they’d be like the rest of us
That is fair enough, and I don't think of them as not human, but to me it would be like going to dinner with a president

Not in particular. In fact, I think having staff in your roleplay (or being the one that makes the roleplay) actually attracts more traffic to it. Mostly just a gut feeling though.

Maybe ‘they’re also human’ wasn’t the right phrase. I meant like while they may seem more superior to us, truth is they’re no different from us. Something like that though that may sound pretty vague lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back