• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Somewhere... (OOC)

i think we've had enough of drama happening with the kishin to have more things happen just as new students are coming in

let's go for a normal school day, imo

Normal school day for an easy introduction? Then maybe a multi team mission?
eeeh, why not... Multi-team mission then? A normal school day didn't really work out the first time I made an rp... lol. RIP, Ashimar and Kiari would just be arguing instead of actually working. And then he'd just sit down and play his phone. Until Kiari starts dragging him by the leg.

eeeh, why not... Multi-team mission then? A normal school day didn't really work out the first time I made an rp... lol. RIP, Ashimar and Kiari would just be arguing instead of actually working. And then he'd just sit down and play his phone. Until Kiari starts dragging him by the leg.
She'd do it too, shes like, scary strong.

i think we've had enough of drama happening with the kishin to have more things happen just as new students are coming in

let's go for a normal school day, imo
: P the last time I did that, nobody posted at all xD. We could start off with a dueling session or something

She'd do it too, shes like, scary strong.
I can just imagine Kiari dragging Ashimar, who's hugging a street-lamp and not letting go, and when she finally gets him off the pole, he's still clinging to the floor with scythe-blades coming out of his arms xD

Don't we need to start it as a normal school day either way?

Maybe it's not as normal. Maybe it's different from your ordinary school day from an academy run by Death.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back