• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Somewhere In Between | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Also, y'all may talk about relationships/guilds/clans/etc. in the ooc, it's much better if you at least have 1 partner.
Hmm, may I have just a little insight on what kind of plans you have for this?

As a more general question...is anyone thinking of creating a healer? Thinking of possibly playing around with it, since it'd be nice to have at least one or two. Though I might default to some other class based on personality :'D

Last edited:
Is magic in humans exclusive to mages/gauntlets? Like, are spells something anyone can learn if they try hard enough or does there have to be some innate magical ability or tool?

Hmm, may I have just a little insight on what kind of plans you have for this?

As a more general question...is anyone thinking of creating a healer? Thinking of possibly playing around with it, since it'd be nice to have at least one or two. Though I might default to some other class based on personality :'D
Welp hopefully this doesn't just die, and I'm just kind of thinking that the main goal is getting the crystal, and on the way there the characters can have interaction? Also uh some plot stuff may or may not suddenly happen in the rp :^)

I'm thinking of making three characters and one of them is a healer. @-@
EDIT: aa for the thing about guilds etc, uh, I think it could add to the entertainment •^•

Last edited:
Is magic in humans exclusive to mages/gauntlets? Like, are spells something anyone can learn if they try hard enough or does there have to be some innate magical ability or tool?
No, they aren't exclusive to gauntlets and mages. One could learn spells and magic stuff but usually not as major like the mages. Depends on skill tho so if you have a character who dedicated like years, then yeah you're basically multiclass.

Hello! Hope this is still going on! I'm super interested and would love to know if it's possible to create a 100% pure daemon? Thinking she'd be at least a few hundred years old.

Hello! Hope this is still going on! I'm super interested and would love to know if it's possible to create a 100% pure daemon? Thinking she'd be at least a few hundred years old.
Yeah. Uwu she could be one of the few 100% pure demons left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back