• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Somewhere In Between (Human-Demon War) | IC | Still OPEN

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

labyrinthine

i would if i could
[class=tabs] background-color: #77dd77; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #000088; box-sizing: border-box; color: #e4eeff; font-size: 18px; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1; margin: 20px auto; min-width: 300px; text-align: center; width: 80%; [/class] [class=tab] box-sizing: border-box; cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; padding: 10px 0; width: 40%; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background-color: #4fd34f; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} Information) (show tabsContentInformation) if (eq ${currentTab} Rules) (show tabsContentRules) [/script] [div class=tabs][div class=tab style="border-top-left-radius: 5px; border-bottom-left-radius: 5px;"]Information
[div class=tab style="border-top-right-radius: 5px; border-bottom-right-radius: 5px; width: 33%;]Rules[/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentInformation"]
Meigma Constellation is a place where half-demons and humans are at war. These half-demons were called Daemonites and they resembled humans aside from the fact that they had horns which served as the storage for their minor elemental powers. The humans found out about this, and decided to use it to their advantage, removing horns from the daemonites and making them unanimated. Later on, this horn-removal was called an "unempowering," and it caused the body of a Daemonite to become a lifeless vessel. The horns then became a main ingredient of humanity's greatest weapons, the elemental gauntlets. The life of a Daemonite can be restored if one can retrieve the horns from humans before they are turned into gauntlets. After centuries, news about a "hidden" crystal spread, one that could end the war.
[/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentRules" style="display: none;"]
1. Please post as much as you can. This doesn't mean you spam though, I just don't want this RP to die too quick. I know life happens but please do your best to post at least one input per two/three days. Also no one-liners, and a minimum of one paragraph (preferably 2+). 2. Be mature. Respect people. If someone does something wrong please tell me first, don't just randomly blow up. If you'd like to do somethin' with their character, tell them first, don't just go one punch man. Also NO mary sue, gary stu, etc. 3. Have fun! I created this roleplay mainly because, uh, yeah I just wanna have fun with some other characters. This is also my petty excuse for using an anime picture I found as a faceclaim that I think is cool in the roleplay
[/div]
[/div]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back