• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Something

Soviet Panda

Red Panda Commanda.
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello. I'm currently in a lot of doom and gloom kind of rps. They are good and all, but I would like something a bit happier, with no zombies or crime organizations trying to kill me. I'm going to play as a male character, because I feel more comfortabke playing a male character, and would like a female character to rp with. From there, it could really be anything, I don't care. It could be romantic, or just a partnership, I don't care, hit the title 'Something'.

I'm also totally down for something. Perhaps we could figure out a 'something' together?

We can. Message me and then I'll take this down.

You know what, I can do more then one. So I'll just leave this up. It's not because I don't know how to delete this, what makes you think that?

I thought I stated it already. As long as it doesn't involve me running from zombies, or anything doom and gloom, I'll listen.

I was thinking maybe our characters have a common interest in a game. They find out that they live near each other. They meet up and are very different from what each other expected. It was just a base idea. I have other ideas. Or we could build something together if you want.

Could you start it please? I'm working and on mobile xp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back