Other Something you're thankful for today :)

Hey  can you please help me get 250 posts  i am so close 

Last edited by a moderator:
I am thankful for the existence of glass. A simple contraption first invented almost 4000 years ago, glass has long been used as a means to slurp unholy amounts of various substances ranging from the popular milk to the less popular but sometimes needed brain bleach. Without glass, we'd never be able to appreciate the beauty of lions without being mauled in a safari car, or appreciate the subtle intricacies of religious inspired art panes. 

Thanks glass, you're a winner

Napoleone~

I'm thankful for good friends and amazing family. It sounds cheesy, but I just had a great day taking one of my best gal pals on a BFF date, and then got to go see my little brother and sister play at their High School concert. I could hear them (I'm Deaf after all) but it was so much to watch them enjoy themselves so much :)

Bumping this feel-good thread 
Emoticon1-ClosedEyesOpenSmile.png

I'm thankful that everyday peace is still maintained for my life. I hope more people could enjoy it too. Everyone should work toward world peace!

my friend got me false lashes because i wanted some and he gave a pack and i was like heart-eye emoji since i didnt expect it but i sorta forgot how to put it on soo 

pretty pens and stationery because without them studying is so much worse ^.^

I'm thankful for crotons.

EDIT: turns out I misspelled but whatever I'm still grateful for shrubs. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back