Other Something you're thankful for today :)

Chocolate... and the beautiful bastard that invented procrastination. I should give the guy a medal if he isn't sleeping six feet under.

He hasn't gotten there yet. 

----

For my town being an excellent place to Halloween. 

For Halloween suddenly becoming  a verb. 

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not the only thing I'm thankful for, but it's the first thing that came to mind. I'm VERY thankful for my friend. She's absolutely wonderful and she's going through such a rough time. She has way too much stress in her life and I just ache with sorrow when I think that she doesn't deserve any of it. She's so happy a lot of the time and I know that she's putting up a very good front. I could go on and on. I'm thankful for her being in my life. I don't think she'll ever know how much I truly cherish her even though I'm not always the best one at showing it and I get mad at her often for the silliest and inconsequential things. She's a splendid bard and I am very thankful to call her my friend!! lol sorry I went on for so long

Unfortunately, I'd like to recant most of this.

gonna get a bit serious here

honestly, i am thankful for just being alive. i've had quite a few bad experiences in my life and i've battled with depression but i've still managed to pull through. tbh just the fact i was born is lucky as anything, because there were some.. complications which i won't go into detail about cause i'd rather not make this too deep but yea.

i am thankful for kim taehyung being born, lol.

but i'm also thankful for having a wonderful yet crazY family. 

I'm thankful for living a fortunate life. I have three meals a day, money in the bank, and a roof over my head. I have the privilege of going to school, getting an education, and the comfort of knowing that there's food in the fridge.

i'm thankful to my favourite shows. thanks for giving me a reason to get up in the morning. 

I'm glad it's almost Friday and that I made it through the day without going home early due to anxiety.  Little victories, y'all.

I'm thankful for every person that I meet who isn't absorbed in technology and social media. So in other words, I say thank you to most of my friends. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back