• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom something wicked this way comes [a harry potter story] [ooc]

muffinphobia

dancing witch
WkyLQ99.jpg

something wicked this way comes
in character | profiles | out of character | recruit
creator »» m u f f i n p h o b i a
level »» semi lit. to lit.
status »» open and accepting

Last edited:
On the train would require some explanations for me, but it could work. The feast or even afterwards would be better, though.

Then that's probably the best option, unless Furo has a different preference. Though I will say - it might be difficult for us all to interact during the feast since we're not in the same House.

Ohhhh yeah that’s true. Maybe first day of classes would be better and I’ll just show his sorting through a flashback

Yeah, that could be the case. Or some other opportunity that puts them all in one place. To be fair, classes were usually shared by two Houses, but something could probably be figured out about that, too.

Well combined we have one in each house so we could divide up at first and find a way to bring them all together later

@ RougeRogue RougeRogue Letho Letho furo furo Alright everyone, today's the day! The in character thread is open for business! We will be starting with the first day of classes. I'd say look through the profiles and decide who you want to interact with first and then coordinate with whoever it is here to figure out which class you'll be in. I'll post occasional time updates moving the story forward to dinner, the next day, etc.

Looking forward to this!!!

Okay, so if we're starting with classes, then I guess there's not really that much of a choice for interactions. As in, there are only... Two people in the seventh year, yes? So they will probably share that class. And then three people in the sixth year will be together. Which actually works with the Houses, too, since the first class in that case will be Gryffindor/Hufflepuff and the second one - Gryffindor/Slytherin.

Hmm good question. Depends on what kind of classes they would be into, considering this is the year after OWLs students can drop core classes if it doesn't align with their future goals. I could see Lykanne (Rachel) keeping the potions, transfiguration, charms, magical creatures, defence, astronomy, and maybe runes. She'd probably also go for the Quidditch team beater position or chaser...
So depends on what kind of classes you want yours to be in

Oh true! Alright, which class are we sending Gellert and Myra to?
Hm, I have two suggestions for that. First of all, we do have one PC teacher, yes? For DADA, I believe? Then we could do that class to get the character involved as well. But that's also up to RougeRogue RougeRogue , of course.

Another option - how does your character feel about divination? Still taking it or not? Because, one, that can be very entertaining both because of the canon teacher and her... Methods... And - two - we could have the class do an exercise that requires pairing up and trying to do a reading for each other. That forces an interaction.

To be fair, though, if this is just the start of the year, first classes, then there probably won't be much actual teaching and studying involved anyway. If we go with DADA, it could be more like... An introduction for the new teacher and all.

By the way, are we sure that furo furo is still interested? Since they posted no characters and don't speak here - and so on.

James interests hmm. Though he doesn't enjoy same he'd be in potions, transfiguration, charms, Defence, Muggle studies, and Runes. He'd probably be a Chaser if he tried out for the Quidditch team. His goals are for Auror training.

I'm go with the flow I knew we'd need a DA teacher so I came up with one. So he'll be where needed tbh.

So we could do a DADA class for the Gryffindor and Hufflepuff seventh years, then? As long as Muffinphobia is okay with that. And like I said, probably mostly an introduction of the new teacher, right? Unless you have other plans for a lesson, RougeRogue, of course.

DADA for the 7th years sounds like a great plan. I'm excited to meet the teacher character.

I'm not sure if furo is still interested. I haven't heard from them in a while. If they are then they can jump in when they're ready. :)

So DADA for the 7th years and Potions for the 6th years!? Let's do thisss

Yup. Should the teacher start for the DADA one or should we just go in whatever order we want?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back