• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Something Sweet, Something Bitter (OOC)

Sorry, I'm new at navigating this website and I didn't see the convo till now. I'm still awake, sorry for the late response

Say, I had a question. You know Sebastian's unkempt appearance? It would be a real shame if she called a health inspector. Is there a health inspector? I mean, he's not wearing a hairnet. ''Don't you care about your customers?''

Say, I had a question. You know Sebastian's unkempt appearance? It would be a real shame if she called a health inspector. Is there a health inspector? I mean, he's not wearing a hairnet. ''Don't you care about your customers?''
He does wear a hairnet, I just didn’t mention it

Oh, one more thing. Have you heard Beat it by Michael Jackson? It reminded me a lot of Sebastian. It's about backing down from a fight is the strongest thing to do.

Oh course. Having a song in my head conveys who they are very well. 3-5 minute song can as a thousand ( metaphorical) words. It more simple, but shows a lot more.

Tamriel Tamriel
is that you? I'm sorry for ghosting. I felt really sick and I didn't mean to abandon you. Quarintine isn't over for me, so I'm still going to be here.

It's completely fine! No need to be sorry. Tbh, i feel like i ghosted you as well.

Lol it's totally chill. Take whatever time you need and if you can't write too much that's fine as well, no pressure

Users who are viewing this thread

Back