• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Something Sweet, Something Bitter (OOC)

River Rose

RIP Avicii 1989-2018
Hello everyone! Though I know I’m practically talking to myself, I’d like to welcome you to the rp! Okay, so....feel free to do whatever you wish. Spam memes, ask questions, just chat about the characters a bit. Whatever you see fit, do it. I will watch from afar, laugh, and answer questions. Okay, peace-

~Your lovely GM~

Hi! So I was going to comment on your main thread, but this seemed like a better option. I’d love to join your rp!

Alright, welcome to the rp! I’ll have the CS thread up in a little while, but feel free to ask any questions!

Hurt/comfort, fluff, angst, plain old friendship, romance of the purest kind, you say? Could characters already be in a relationship (a romantic relationship?) I just didn't want a U.S.T aka ''Will they, won't they?'' I think it would be fun being in a relationship as oposed to a two sided crush.

That sounds like a nice idea. There are a few characters made already, as you can see. So you can talk to their creators and ask. But if not, you can make multiple characters. Just two for now.

Thank you! I hope you can listen to the song that I found inspirational to Brooke. Is music allowed to on character sheets?

Can I just say how much I love tamarapasek tamarapasek 's character ,Abigail Spencer? I love how she's this angelic side to perfection to contrast with. I hope the creator of this characte could Dm me because I have many ideas for this dynamic, a ying-yang theme to the idea for being perfect.

I fixed my post up a bit. I'm sorry for what Brooke had to say about Sebastian. It's pretty nasty stuff, I think Sebastian is a nice looking young man.

Hello friends, I put up a character sheet!I haven't rp'ed in so long, but I hope I can contribute to making a wonderful story with you guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back