• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Something new (MxF prefered) Fantasy/Romace/Modern(ignore prefix)

RansomSky

I am just looking for something new and interesting pm me or responed to this thread i am open to ideas and dont really have any ideas in mind currently but im sure we can work togther but if it does involve romace i do prefer MxF like it says in the title lol i guess that is obvious well let me know i will be here.

Hello! I have a simple idea, but it has no plot (Not that it needs one.)

Its Fantasy + Modern + slice of life + Fandoms? all in one.

....Im just looking to relax and role play some characters I've been wanting to. I am tired and just want to take it easy.

Well, basically I have this character who is of importance. This character is a prince of the Ice kingdom, and is on a business trip to say....somewhere like America, or heck, even America, and is there to determine if the country deserves to have the ability to trade goods with his home land. He doesn't talk to the president, he talks to the people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back