• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern - ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ' ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ โ™– / ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค

Characters
Here
Other
Here
c'mon rpn, you can do better than that smh

ok redid josies bio. itโ€™s mostly the same, just worded a bit better and i have her a lil trauma bc she needed it lol

hi yโ€™all! just checking in to let everyone know i didnโ€™t die. final applications are due soon and iโ€™m so excited to reveal the rest of the plot to you guys!

truly iโ€™m gonna fuck up all of your characters with trauma oops

i DO have an announcement for everyone - i'm adding an extra spot! instead of six parts, there will be seven. i truthfully didn't expect this much interest, so i wrote in a new part for the group. if you're accepted, i will DM you the special plot point (that only YOU will know)!

i DO have an announcement for everyone - i'm adding an extra spot! instead of six parts, there will be seven. i truthfully didn't expect this much interest, so i wrote in a new part for the group. if you're accepted, i will DM you the special plot point (that only YOU will know)!
๐Ÿ‘€

oooo love that!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back