• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Someone be my partner! (MxF) (Don't bother the prefix)

Melszyy

Be kind to yourself
Hello you!

Thank you of course for taking your time to read this. I have been inactive for a while due personal problems, but I am back and dying to start a roleplay again with someone!
Basically I don't really have a plot ready. I am into anything fantasy really. Mostly zombies, vampires, werewolves, demons, etc. I don't mind doing anything realistic either but I need drama and I don't mind lots of it. If you have any plots, don't hesitate in telling me, I am really flexible and easy to talk to. If you do not have a plot, I am sure we can come up with something together!
I basically only play female. I am so awkward playing male. I don't mind double roles and us both playing males and females. That could make the roleplay a lot more interesting as well.

I like writing paragraphs and details. One liners are definitely a no. It would be nice if you could reply a few times a week. I don't force you to be online 24/7 of course.

Cool! You seem pretty open in a lot of aspects. Could I trouble you to send me a writing sample, just to take a look at?

Hello you!

Thank you of course for taking your time to read this. I have been inactive for a while due personal problems, but I am back and dying to start a roleplay again with someone!
Basically I don't really have a plot ready. I am into anything fantasy really. Mostly zombies, vampires, werewolves, demons, etc. I don't mind doing anything realistic either but I need drama and I don't mind lots of it. If you have any plots, don't hesitate in telling me, I am really flexible and easy to talk to. If you do not have a plot, I am sure we can come up with something together!
I basically only play female. I am so awkward playing male. I don't mind double roles and us both playing males and females. That could make the roleplay a lot more interesting as well.

I like writing paragraphs and details. One liners are definitely a no. It would be nice if you could reply a few times a week. I don't force you to be online 24/7 of course.

i would absolutely love to roleplay with you i have a few ideas that would add both a supernatural romance drama roleplay that i have been dying to do if your interested pm me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back