• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Some thoughts

ChampionOfTheMorningStar

The lunatic Fringe
Hello, my name is Nerdygeekflower or flower for short.

I am on the lookout for some 1x1s as in the past 3 days I have only had to write 2 replies! This is not acceptable! What am I supposed to do? Let's get you some info and then I can do you.

I mean. Okay never mind we will get to that.

I tend to be a little bit nit- picky when it comes to partners not in a bad way I just might elect to terminate or RP relationship before we even start. But WHY? If I spot early signs that we will no work well together I will stop while we are ahead. Rather than start halfheartedly and disappoint you. If we do start and it doesn't work out I will try to quit sooner rather than latter but when a Rp has begun I tend to try to give it a chance to gain momentum (ten posts or so....). If it doesn't then I will write you a nice little message and attempt to part as friends. I try not to forget about Rps and just leave but it does happen if I get busy. But I try really hard not to and would like my partners to do the same.

Post length is very important to me. I have a hard time working with nothing, I like Rp to be more of a collaboration than living out a fantasy, though it can be that too, in a way. I like my partner to bring something to the story and allow me to do the same, collaborate equally don't take charge. Does that make sense? I also like a partner who can give creative critical feedback to my ideas, which means if you don't like an idea 'It's generic' isn't good enough. Tell me what is generic. We can fix this. Also along those lines please be able to write in a decent way, you don't need perfect grammar- god knows I don't have it - you don't even really need perfect spelling -also god knows!- just be... I don't know logical? If you use spell check (please do) the word you get can be different than what you intended. This changes the meaning of the whole sentence! (Eg. A spellchecker error made bought into brought and I was sooooo confused) these mistakes happen, but if they happen every post... well...

I do not do sex. I will not go off site to Rp sex. I understand that it is sometimes needed (all though all the romance I have done has been so slow build we never got there) but I prefer to SKIP the actual scene. It's what we have to do via RpNation Rules anyway. Implying it is the best thing. If you want to write a smutty scene for our characters Ok, just don't post it in the thread. Or anywhere on RPN. You can write it, but I won't read it even if you came to my door and said 'look flower!' I wouldn't read it. I. DON'T. LIKE. SMUT. I don't judge if you write it but I won't read it. Okay?

I prefer to play multiple characters just so there is more depth to our world.

anyhow that's most of what you need to know. Now the prefix says 'plots' but that is mostly because I didn't know what to put there but here are my idea (s).

What I really would like to do is create a rp with one other person just about life. This could focus on one couple or even a small group of people. But there are so many things that can happen in life that a rp where we course through situations would be fun! It would be a long term predominately character driven rp. But I think it would be a lot of fun.

Any social group of people that we would control all of would be fun

Office, Town, FBI task force, Friends...

There is just so much that happens in life

I like all genres (Fandom, fantasy, yaio, yuri, school, romance, horror, historical etc.) so if you have a plot that you want a person for, and my rambling pleases you please tell me below!

Hello theree ^.^ I'm looking for the same when it comes to the multi character rp so message me if you want to discuss something!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back